For those tired of the political conversation, have a look at some Thrones news from the past week:
- MTV has another interview video up, this one with George R. R. Martin. He doesn’t talk about Thrones in this clip, just about the books and how he has the ending in mind already.
- Adam Serwer, blogger at The American Prospect, talks about why he is excited for Game of Thrones.
- View London has an interview with Roxanne McKee, who plays Doreah. She answers a couple questions about Thrones at the end of the interview.
- Los Angeles Times blogger Carolyn Kellogg asks if people will read the books first or watch the show.
- Sky Atlantic has started to promote their stable of HBO programming and has billboards and posters across the UK with characters from shows such as Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, and yes, Game of Thrones. Photos of these ads have popped up on Twitter from JoseMajoras, DocFourFour and even our Renly, GethinAnthony.