Some more quick items while we are waiting for the fourth episode to air:
- Interviews! Westeros.org interviews Syrio Forel, ehm, Miltos Yerolemou. NEW interview with Conan Stevens, by the same authors. Next, …ology talked to Steve Coulson, creative director of Campfire, who designed the promotional campaign for Thrones. Author Joe Abercrombie conducted an interview with GRRM for The Book Show (part two here). We also have this Bollywood interview with Conan Stevens.
- Comics! One by Penny Arcade on direwolves, one by Half Assed on the “extended script”.
- There is also this very funny parody of episode one, and a Slate.com joke on Obama administration wathcing Game of Thrones. Glad to see the show becoming a cultural reference already.
- Seriously, if you are not following My Mom Watches Game of Thrones, you definitely should.
- Learn to play GoT theme music!
- The Spanish CanalPlus has launched a dedicated Game of Thrones guide and social media tools to go with the Spanish premiere.
- Brienne candidate Eva Damen’s showreel can be found here, and there’s a video of her acting in English as well.
- Last but not least, George confirms presence at the next Comic Con in San Diego, where HBO is going to hold a Game of Thrones panel!