HBO Asia’s Game of Thrones Facebook page has uploaded six new photos to their season two gallery. Well, technically, two of them are not new, as they are a part of EW’s gallery. However, the other four are all-new and give us glimpses of Shae, Gendry, Varys, and Sam in season two.
And a bonus new image of Sansa Stark, from the HBO.com homepage.
With season 2 only sixteen days away, interviews of the Game of Thrones cast are really pouring in. In addition to the Entertainment Weekly cover story, and Access Hollywood's first look at …
- 28 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 25 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 23 comments
- More filming photos from Osuna and Jaime Lannister 15 comments
- Sophie Turner and Gwendoline Christie filming in N. Ireland 13 comments
- Black Rat commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 2 minutes 59 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on “The Pointy End”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 8 6 minutes 21 seconds ago
- Mister Stoneheart commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 18 minutes 16 seconds ago
- Sandor Claws commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 42 minutes 19 seconds ago
- jawatan kosong commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 2 hours 3 minutes ago