HBO waited until this week to release this one, presumably so as not to spoil Yara’s trolling of Theon in the most recent episode. There is still some new footage to be found in here, as well as interviews with Alfie Allen, Patrick Malahide and Gemma Whelan.
Winter Is Coming: Like I said in my recap, I’m really loving the Greyjoys. Can’t wait to see more of them in future eps.
With the great DVD/BR and international sales of season one, and now the big ratings numbers for season two, this was a foregone conclusion. But now it is official: HBO has renewed …
- 28 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 26 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 22 comments
- Two new characters cast on Game Of Thrones with Lost, Misfits alums 16 comments
- More filming photos from Osuna and Jaime Lannister 14 comments
- Hodor's Dragon commented on “The Pointy End”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 8 53 minutes 26 seconds ago
- KG commented on Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones’ Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 1 hour 8 minutes ago
- Annara Snow commented on “The Pointy End”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 8 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Chris commented on Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones’ Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 1 hour 57 minutes ago
- FictionIsntReal commented on Game Of Thrones actresses join Maze Runner sequel, supernatural thriller The Forest 2 hours 38 minutes ago