HBO waited until this week to release this one, presumably so as not to spoil Yara’s trolling of Theon in the most recent episode. There is still some new footage to be found in here, as well as interviews with Alfie Allen, Patrick Malahide and Gemma Whelan.
Winter Is Coming: Like I said in my recap, I’m really loving the Greyjoys. Can’t wait to see more of them in future eps.
With the great DVD/BR and international sales of season one, and now the big ratings numbers for season two, this was a foregone conclusion. But now it is official: HBO has renewed …
- 24 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 14 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Game Of Thrones celebrates with Icing and Cake 12 comments
- A Look at George R.R. Martin's "A World of Ice and Fire" 11 comments
- TheBlackFlame commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Warrior 36 minutes 14 seconds ago
- Panda's Coming commented on Top Game of Thrones cosplay looks for Halloween 3 hours 24 minutes ago
- Lady Drogon commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Warrior 3 hours 39 minutes ago
- Ghasterly Rock commented on A Look at George R.R. Martin’s “A World of Ice and Fire” 5 hours 33 minutes ago
- Kelsey Sheehan commented on Top Game of Thrones Pumpkins For Halloween 7 hours 14 minutes ago