HBO waited until this week to release this one, presumably so as not to spoil Yara’s trolling of Theon in the most recent episode. There is still some new footage to be found in here, as well as interviews with Alfie Allen, Patrick Malahide and Gemma Whelan.
Winter Is Coming: Like I said in my recap, I’m really loving the Greyjoys. Can’t wait to see more of them in future eps.
With the great DVD/BR and international sales of season one, and now the big ratings numbers for season two, this was a foregone conclusion. But now it is official: HBO has renewed …
- 31 comments
- Outlander, the off-season Game Of Thrones 31 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Season 4's Best Action Sequence 17 comments
- "These women can dominate!": Rose Leslie on whether Game Of Thrones is sexist 15 comments
- Walder Frey still not allowed back on Game Of Thrones 15 comments
- The Small Council: What's your vote for Best Action Sequence in Season 4? 14 comments
- NomadicDirewolf commented on “The Golden Crown”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 6 44 minutes 51 seconds ago
- Boojam commented on Speculation: Whither the Ironborn? 46 minutes 31 seconds ago
- Rowan Kaiser commented on More photos from Game Of Thrones filming in King’s Landing 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- Andy commented on More photos from Game Of Thrones filming in King’s Landing 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- Chuck commented on King’s Landing Prepping for A Funeral? 3 hours 1 minute ago