We have just heard from a reliable source that the shooting of Game of Thrones season 3 is to commence soon, namely on July 9th. The prepping for the shoot has started and will take place over the next two weeks.
Hear Me Roar: Sounds legit. This means they are starting some two weeks earlier compared to last year. In addition, if that is the case, then casting announcements should really be here any day now.
Update: Extras NI has begun booking extras for season three. More proof that filming is imminent.
The second season is now over, and we are eagerly awaiting news from the shooting of the third one, which is soon to start. Three years ago, though, we were not even …
- 27 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 25 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Jaime Lannister Dressing Like A Dornishman For Season 5 19 comments
- Two new characters cast on Game Of Thrones with Lost, Misfits alums 16 comments
- Game Of Thrones producers confirm flashbacks in Season 5 16 comments
- Lord Baelish commented on The Small Council: Who’s your pick for Season 4′s Best Villain? 46 minutes 30 seconds ago
- Fancy word for a sellsword commented on The Small Council: Who’s your pick for Season 4′s Best Villain? 2 hours 34 minutes ago
- Fancy word for a sellsword commented on Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones’ Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 2 hours 38 minutes ago
- dmso commented on Two new characters cast on Game Of Thrones with Lost, Misfits alums 3 hours 1 minute ago
- tupperwaredragon commented on Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones’ Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 5 hours 35 minutes ago