We have just heard from a reliable source that the shooting of Game of Thrones season 3 is to commence soon, namely on July 9th. The prepping for the shoot has started and will take place over the next two weeks.
Hear Me Roar: Sounds legit. This means they are starting some two weeks earlier compared to last year. In addition, if that is the case, then casting announcements should really be here any day now.
Update: Extras NI has begun booking extras for season three. More proof that filming is imminent.
The second season is now over, and we are eagerly awaiting news from the shooting of the third one, which is soon to start. Three years ago, though, we were not even …
- 21 comments
- Screenshots from Telltale's Game of Thrones adventure leaked? 16 comments
- Gwendoline Christie Talks Brienne of Tarth With Net-A-Porter 11 comments
- First trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones released 10 comments
- Charles Dance and Sean Bean find new roles after death 8 comments
- The Small Council: What's your pick for Best Special Effect in Season 4? 6 comments
- Annie commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 5 minutes 28 seconds ago
- dragonreborn commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Special Effect in Season 4 goes to… 4 hours 49 minutes ago
- BigRhaegar commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 6 hours 51 minutes ago
- Sadegh commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 7 hours 33 minutes ago
- Rowan Kaiser commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 8 hours 27 minutes ago