We have just heard from a reliable source that the shooting of Game of Thrones season 3 is to commence soon, namely on July 9th. The prepping for the shoot has started and will take place over the next two weeks.
Hear Me Roar: Sounds legit. This means they are starting some two weeks earlier compared to last year. In addition, if that is the case, then casting announcements should really be here any day now.
Update: Extras NI has begun booking extras for season three. More proof that filming is imminent.
The second season is now over, and we are eagerly awaiting news from the shooting of the third one, which is soon to start. Three years ago, though, we were not even …
- 24 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 14 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 13 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Game Of Thrones celebrates with Icing and Cake 12 comments
- Walder Frey commented on Grey Lady ghost possibly sighted at Game of Thrones filming site 39 minutes 12 seconds ago
- teh loominartie commented on Grey Lady ghost possibly sighted at Game of Thrones filming site 39 minutes 35 seconds ago
- John commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 42 minutes 55 seconds ago
- Alexandre commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 54 minutes 48 seconds ago
- Tyraslee commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 1 hour 6 minutes ago