We have just heard from a reliable source that the shooting of Game of Thrones season 3 is to commence soon, namely on July 9th. The prepping for the shoot has started and will take place over the next two weeks.
Hear Me Roar: Sounds legit. This means they are starting some two weeks earlier compared to last year. In addition, if that is the case, then casting announcements should really be here any day now.
Update: Extras NI has begun booking extras for season three. More proof that filming is imminent.
The second season is now over, and we are eagerly awaiting news from the shooting of the third one, which is soon to start. Three years ago, though, we were not even …
- 28 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 26 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 19 comments
- Jaime Lannister Dressing Like A Dornishman For Season 5 18 comments
- Two new characters cast on Game Of Thrones with Lost, Misfits alums 16 comments
- Micky French commented on Game Of Thrones actresses join Maze Runner sequel, supernatural thriller The Forest 6 minutes 41 seconds ago
- Troublesome Birdsong commented on Game Of Thrones actresses join Maze Runner sequel, supernatural thriller The Forest 14 minutes 45 seconds ago
- อาหารลดน้ําหนักมื้อเย็น commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 52 minutes 43 seconds ago
- Mister Stoneheart commented on Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones’ Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- Mr Booze commented on “The Pointy End”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 8 1 hour 33 minutes ago