As if all that casting news wasn’t enough, they closed today’s Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic Con by announcing the season three premiere date. It debuts on March 31, 2013!
Winter Is Coming: Get excited, people! We’ll have to get our countdown clock up soon!
Okay, this didn't take long. Here is a video recording of the panel event from yesterday, in three parts, that found its way online. Enjoy it!
- 28 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 23 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 22 comments
- Sophie Turner and Gwendoline Christie filming in N. Ireland 16 comments
- The Small Council: Who's your pick for Season 4's Best Villain? 13 comments
- Matthew commented on Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 37 minutes 24 seconds ago
- Illegitim commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 46 minutes 37 seconds ago
- Matthew commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 51 minutes 25 seconds ago
- The Drowned Fool commented on “The Pointy End”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 8 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- Disagreeinglad commented on Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 1 hour 26 minutes ago