Celebs love Game of Thrones
By Winter Is Coming on in Humor, Press.

Comic Con provided an opportunity for celebs to express their love of all things geek. Adrianne Curry has been outspoken in her love for Game of Thrones before and Simone Boyce caught up with her at Comic Con to discuss the show and her wacky costume.

SPOILER NOTE: Simone asks Adrianne about what she is looking forward to in season three and clearly Adrianne has read the books as she gives a spoilery filled answer. It’s at the end of the video and Simone gives a heads-up, so if you haven’t read the third book yet, be sure to stop watching at that point.

Speaking of celebrities who love Game of Thrones, Elijah Wood was on Conan last night and talked about his recent Thrones set visit. Check it out.

Lastly, Hollywood director Rian Johnson has expressed a desire to film an episode of Thrones. In fact, he hoped to do so in season two but his work on the upcoming Looper ruled him out. Sounds like it will rule him out of season three too, but maybe season four?

Winter Is Coming: A fun interview with Curry. She knows her ASOIAF! And Elijah Wood is hilarious. I’ve been a big fan of Rian Johnson’s ever since Brick and have wanted him to direct an ep of Thrones since way back in the pilot days when one-time commenter Ryan Dunn said he was a friend of his and would try to get him on board as a director. Hopefully it works out for season four!

1. Carne
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Rian Johnson, yes please!

2. Igor Veloso
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

A Winterfell candle that in a matter of fact is just a candle LOL

3. Dickon Mandwoody
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

Elijah Wood for Ramsay Bolton!

4. Morgan King
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

Books 4 & 5 don’t get nearly the love they deserve – in the big picture, Book 4 will be seen as a thoughtful, poetic interlude, and Book 5 as the proper beginning of the globe-spanning second trilogy.

5. Zack
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Brick, and Breaking Bad’s “Fly” are both fantastic.

I hope it happens!

Also both videos are great! Elijah Wood and Conan were hilarious :)

6. Mormegil
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

Had to look up who Adrianne Curry is as I had no idea.

What did Elijah Wood say as the the video is Region locked?

7. Katie
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

God, I love the Elijah Wood clip so, so much. He’s fabulous. The fact that he hummed the Thrones theme as his plane was landing in Belfast is so incredibly dorky, and also something I can completely see myself doing. He’s such a fellow nerd, I love it! I’m going to cross my fingers that he somehow gets to do a cameo in the show. Those two fandoms coming together would be amazing.

I’m going to be real here, I had to look up who Adrianne Curry is. She seems fun and all, but yeah. I have no idea what she said, because I was too distracted by the Raptor Jesus get-up.

*Edit:

Lol, Mormegil. Jinx.

Dickon Mandwoody:

Elijah Wood for Ramsay Bolton!

Holy shit, I just saw this as I went to hit “post comment.” This is the best idea ever, this needs to happen.

8. Miyay
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Can someone post the Youtube link for the Elijah Wood interview? Can’t view it from my country :(

9. faceless woman
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

Elijah wood as the bastard bolton? Yes pls!

10. faceless woman
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

Elijah wood as the bastard bolton? Yes please1

11. Juan
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

The other Hobbit Dominic Monaghan (Merry) has also stated in Twitter in multiple occasions his devotion for the series.

12. dizzy_34
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

Even Reek Theon could whoop Frodo.

13. Damryn of Dorne
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

who is this curry person, any relation to Tim Curry?

14. The Instrumentalist
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Miyay,

I couldn’t find one on youtube, so sad. :( I hate region restricted videos.

15. UnRobb
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Dickon Mandwoody:
    Elijah Wood for Ramsay Bolton!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

16. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

A woman must ask: what’s not to like? Thanks for posting the videos…good fun. And yes, a woman is in record on previous threads as supporting the idea of Elijah Wood as Ramsay the Awful Creep. The contrast between the angelic smile and the despicable behavior would be delicious. Make it so!

17. Dick Whitman
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

I feel embarrased for knowing this but Adrianne Curry was in some VH1 reality show with “celebrities” (I think she was a model or something before that show), then she and the dad from the Brady Bunch got married and got their own “reality” show.

Anyway, I always liked her so knowing now that she’s a fan, I like her even more.

18. the goat
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Permalink

Oh, 7 Hells yeah:

Also, either or both Rian & Elijah would (pun intended) be splendid!

19. Joshua Taylor

Tina Fey
    Amy Poehler
    Rainn Wilson

20. Joshua Taylor
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

Mrs. H’ghar,

Basically his character from Sin City?

21. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor:
    Mrs. H’ghar,

Basically his character from Sin City?

Yeahhhhhhh…a woman forgot about that but yeah, that would work!

22. Trappingsofpower
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

Rich Eison from the NFL Network is a big fan as well.

Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

I like the idea of listing celebs who like GoT. A few more:

Seth Myers
    Retta (Donna from Parks and Rec)
    Pau Gasol

Charlize Theron
    Anna Torv
    Elizabeth Banks
    Tina Fey
    Amy Poehler
    Rainn Wilson

There are a lot more than that but i’m not sure how many . I believe the creator of Family Guy is a fan as well he even has a photo with some of the cast at comic con look it up .

25. JamesL
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

“back in the pilot days when one-time commenter Ryan Dunn said he was a friend of his and would try to get him on board as a director.” This Ryan Dunn commenter wasn’t the actual Ryan Dunn from Jackass who died recently right?

26. Joshua Taylor
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

Claudiu Gherganu,

Yeah I think Seth McFarlane is a fan as are some writers of The Simpsons. Speaking of McFarlane, I am biding my time for the Family Guy version of Thrones. You know it’s coming eventually.

27. Joshua Taylor
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

Anybody know if Felicia Day is a fan? Seems obvious that she must be…Although the only comment I heard about the show from her was a disappointment with the Littlefinger brothel scene.

And seeing that Anna Torv is a fan I wonder if John Noble is? Denethor in GoT would be epic. He could be Several roles: Randyl Tarly, Doran Martell, Mace Tyrell. I think he would be a great Mace Tyrell. And speaking of Anna Torv, I always thought she could pull of Val. She has a tough beauty to her. Maybe an older Sand Snake. Is Tyene the blonde one?

Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

JamesL, no, he is a graphic designer/filmmaker who still blogs over at Lifting Faces.

29. JamesL
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

Celeb fans

Lea Michele from Glee
    Andy Richter and Conan O’Brian
    Steven Moyer from True Blood and Alan Ball the creator of True Blood. I think a bunch of cast members from that show are fans.
    Rainn Wilson
    Eva Longeria tweeted about during the first season and so did Kerry Washington.
    Eli Roth
    Sara Jean Underwood dressed up like Daenerys at comic con so I assume she is a fan.
    Jonathan Ross(British talk show host)

30. OmHaj
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Permalink
  31. JamesL
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

Seth Green
    Michael K Williams(Omar in the Wire and Chalky White in Boardwalk Empire)
    Kit Harington mentioned in an interview that some of the guys from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia told him at a party they are fans.
    The guy who played Shane in the Walking Dead is also a fan.

32. JamesL
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Permalink

Goosebumps author R.L. Stein tweets about Game of Thrones all the time, I am not sure if he has the the books though.

33. Christopher Ruocchio
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Permalink

Nathan Fillion is a huge fan too. He and Alan Tudyk were both talking about practicing their accents so they could audition.

Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

Celebs? I have no idea who Adrian Curry is.

35. Zack
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Permalink

Christopher Ruocchio:

*squeee*

Too late for it, but Tudyk as Beric…my heart would burst from an excess of joy

36. snapbackd
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Permalink

Christopher Ruocchio:

If you can somehow post the source for this I will sex you.

No, seriously I’d love to see where this is from! Even if it was just referenced somewhere.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have another link to that Elijah Wood interview? It says I can’t watch it from my country, someone else in these comments asked for it too :)

Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Permalink

Thought of a few more: Simon Pegg and Damon Lindelof.

Lex:
    Celebs? I have no idea who Adrian Curry is.

Get with the times, old man. ;)

38. tysnow
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

OMG! Conan and Elijah clip was hilarious, and “Sigh-moan” and AC together, talk about a waking dream, can’t get them out of my head.
    Adrianne Curry nailed it with the Astapor massacre (me’thinks it wll be the finale for the season) and Arstan Whitebeard cometh, nuff said. I am wondering if AW will be Dany’s champion instead, that way fans can see his badassdom, which we never really witness, until Dances.
    Thanks for the clips.

Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Winter Is Coming:
    Get with the times, old man. ;)

LOL. “You kids, get off my lawn!”

P.S. Alyssa Milano loves GOT.

40. the goat
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Permalink

Adam Scott, for sure.

But let’s be real, the list of celebs who love Game of Thrones goes like this:

All.
    of.
    them.

41. MRR
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:03 am | Permalink

TOTALLY UNRELATED VIDEO GAME SALE!

The recently-released Game of Thrones RPG is currently on sale on Steam (as part of their huge summer sale) for 50% off ($24.99). The game hasn’t gotten stellar reviews, but if you were looking to pick it up to experience the story anyway this might be a good time to do so. This is one of Steam’s “Flash Sales” so it’ll only be on sale for the next three hours.

42. Omar Brown
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:27 am | Permalink

Elijah Wood for Aegon Targaryen is season 6!!! Come on its PERFECT!

43. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:38 am | Permalink

Omar Brown:
    Elijah Wood for Aegon Targaryen is season 6!!! Come on its PERFECT!

A woman could live with that too!

44. Superdeluxe
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:52 am | Permalink

I saw a tweet from Lea Michele, about how she power watched season 1 and 2 because she was in bed with a injury.

JamesL:
    Celeb fans

Lea Michele from Glee
    Andy Richter and Conan O’Brian
    Rainn Wilson
    Eva Longeria tweeted about during the first season and so did Kerry Washington.
    Eli Roth
    Jonathan Ross(British talk show host)

45. m3shwerks
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 1:35 am | Permalink

Winter Is Coming,

Pau Gasol! He sent a picture of himself picking out “Choque de Reyes” from a bookstore last summer via twitter. My Lakers and GoT come together, which is why I enjoy following Pau on twitter.

46. Arthur
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 1:44 am | Permalink

I think our only real chance to get a big celebrity casting in the near future would be The Red Viper. Like Eddard Stark with the casting of Sean Bean, the actor playing The Red Viper won’t have to sign for more then one season do it won’t bog down his schedule and he can get paid good $ for the amount of time spent shooting the scenes.

I still have my fingers crossed for James Purefoy as The Red Viper. I think getting a big Hollywood name for the Viper role isn’t to far fetched…

47. Darker than white
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 2:00 am | Permalink

Dick Whitman:

She was in America’s next top model and another reality show about c-list celebrities living in the same house where she met “Peter Brady” not the father. They got married and did their own reality show.

Sadly, I’ve seen parts of all those shows. I always thought she was hot but a little crazy or maybe I thought she was hot because she was a little crazy.

48. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 2:38 am | Permalink

Arthur:
    I think our only real chance to get a big celebrity casting in the near future would be The Red Viper.Like Eddard Stark with the casting of Sean Bean, the actor playing The Red Viper won’t have to sign for more then one season do it won’t bog down his schedule and he can get paid good $ for the amount of time spent shooting the scenes.

I still have my fingers crossed for James Purefoy as The Red Viper.I think getting a big Hollywood name for the Viper role isn’t to far fetched…

Since when is James Purefoy a big Hollywood star? I hear his name tossed around like he is this mega star who would be so tough to get. The guy was in the STARZ series Camelot. He must have had to really clear his schedule for that gem. Also, he is white. The Martells of Dorne have to be different from the rest of Westeros, IMO. Mediterranean or Middle Eastern is how I picture them from their descriptions. Oded Fehr would be the perfect Red Viper.

49. JamesL
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 2:45 am | Permalink

More celeb fans that I remembered
    Eliza Dushku
    Joel Mchale
    And I assume Matt Stone and Trey Parker considering they had Mr. Garrison teaching Westeros history last season on South Park.

50. MoonCoffee
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 2:50 am | Permalink

Add Ed Sheeran to that list. It delighted Maisie Williams as she’s a fan of him.

51. Maester Blaster
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 4:40 am | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap,

I have said it before and I’ll say it again. Alexander Siddig for the red viper.

52. Igor Veloso
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 4:43 am | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap: The Martells of Dorne have to be different from the rest of Westeros, IMO. Mediterranean or Middle Eastern is how I picture them from their descriptions.Oded Fehr would be the perfect Red Viper.

People from Dorne have burned skin from the sun of dorne, or burned faces, so it has middle eastern vibe to it. Plus, their spear throwers and horseback bowmen and preference to tactics give the impression of being inspired by Genghis Khan :D (I know the dothraki have more of this though, but more like savages and straight forward from what I got)…or at least that’s the impression I got lol
    Besides, it’s a total different culture too in…aestethic terms if you like. It’s hot! :D

53. Jaegon Targaryen
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:10 am | Permalink

Holy frick , Elijah Wood on the Iron throne ? My life is complete :)

54. sr
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Fran Dresher has also been around here….

55. Johan Sporre
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:58 am | Permalink

Isn’t Arvalo Arbeloa a big fan? I recall an image of him holding a replica of Ice or Longclaw.

56. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 6:03 am | Permalink

Oh these were alot of fun! Frodo will rule Westeros!

Omar Brown,

Oh dear me no! I’m looking forward to a young Aegon that transforms into a warrior, not a scared little hobbit! Cast someone that has a similar feel to him that Gendry does!

57. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 6:19 am | Permalink

Katie,

Haha I’ve caught myself humming the theme in public places with people looking at me like I’m the freak.
    I also love to read the books while listening to the soundtrack!

58. NewJeffCT
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 6:20 am | Permalink

JamesL:
    Celeb fans

Lea Michele from Glee
    Andy Richter and Conan O’Brian
    Rainn Wilson
    Eva Longeria tweeted about during the first season and so did Kerry Washington.
    Eli Roth
    Jonathan Ross(British talk show host)

Eva Longoria for one of the Sand Snakes? Or, give her a blonde wig and call her Val?

59. LAIA Serra Daví
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 7:30 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

Joshua Taylor,

Also Charlise Theron, he coment in a Magazine Interview & Bruno Mars, he post coment on twitter once about doubts & questions about the show!

60. Nick Larter
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Completely OT – this just came out

May not be GoT of course but it has the vibe: whaddya reckon – Bloody Mummers? Dornish?

61. Jaime Lannister
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:05 am | Permalink

That awkward moment when Simone is better looking than the model she’s interviewing.

62. Claidheamh
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:23 am | Permalink

If anyone isn’t able to watch the Elijah Wood interview, this worked for me: http://teamcoco.com/video/elijah-wood-game-of-thrones

63. Oi!
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:44 am | Permalink

Elijah in a Direwolf suit make it so.

64. spearwife
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:55 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

Here’s Kaley Cuoco from Comic Con this year ……

17:37-18:00

65. Impi
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:58 am | Permalink

Congrats to Peter Dinklage for his Emmy nomination and to the series. Shame that no writing or directing got nods they so richly deserved.

66. Ser Lyonel the Laughing Storm
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:02 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

67. Ser Lyonel the Laughing Storm
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

Imo if looked at as one book split a Feast for Dragons is better than Storm, seperately Crows and Dragons are better at least than GoT, theres alot to look forward to in seasons 5 and 6 Adrianne cray as fuck.

68. DavosFTW!
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:46 am | Permalink

I keep suggesting that Fabio collect all the celebrity game of thrones related tweets and put them into a post. I know it’d be a lot of work for him but that’s what we all pay him for right? Also he needs something to do in the tweet post offseason.

69. Katie
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Maester Blaster,

Co-sign! I’m all for Purefoy being on the show, but not as a Dornishman. I’m dying a little inside that it doesn’t look like he’ll be available to play Mance, but what are you going to do.

70. Katie
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:03 am | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror,

Haha, nice. I love listening to film soundtracks in general while reading. Depending on the book, it can be really atmospheric. I’ve listened to the season 1 while working out, too. It’s good motivation! :p

71. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Katie,

You know the first trailer from season 1? The music in the background Vengeance by Zack Hemsey, I love listening to it right before a big game. The song slowly building up really phsyces you up!
    Other favourite is to read aSoIaF in front of the tv and then once I’ve finished with a chapter, watch the corresponding scene from the series. LoL! I really love GoT too much!

72. TJeff
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Adrianne Curry is the first winner of American next top model. Elijah Wood as Aegon? He will be 35 when they shoot Season 6 or 7, I think it is a little bit too old, even older than Daenerys.

73. dizzy_34
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:38 am | Permalink

There are tons of Pro Athletes that are fans of GoT. Heck even the Mets’ R. A. Dickey’s at bat music is the Game of Thrones theme.

74. Al Swearengen
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Any else think Elijah for Quentyn Martell ? I know he doesn’t exactly fit the description but I think we can overlook it.

75. Katie
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror,

I LOVE Vengeance. I downloaded the instrumental version after seeing that preview, and it’s one of my favorites. I’ve gone through phases of just listening to instrumental music, to distance myself from whatever is going on during the day, and this is definitely entered that rotation. Actually, this show has introduced me to some artists that were kind of peripheral for me until hearing it with a preview,lol. Florence and the Machine, for example. (I know, I know.) I liked a few of their songs, but her voice really hooked me with Seven Devils. That song is so eerily beautiful, I love it.

LOL, I’ve never read and watched the show at the same time, that’s a new one. Doesn’t that ruin the flow of the episode, dude? :p I purposely don’t read the corresponding books while the season is airing, because I don’t want to nitpick. I want to enjoy each version for what they are.

76. Knurk
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 10:57 am | Permalink

Haha I love it how we are listing the celebrities who are fans of the show, like we’re still an obscure little show hidden away on a no-name network.

Let’s not forget John Hodgman btw.

77. Katie
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 11:13 am | Permalink

Knurk,

Ha, were we ever? I’m excited to see how mainstream a genre show has become, and not in a tongue in cheek way like True Blood. (Sorry, True Blood. Nothin’ but love for ya, but we all know what you are.)

78. Hieronymus
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Perfect casting: Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd & Dominic Monaghan
    as the Children of the Forest (Season 5).

79. MetalgoddessAMB
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

I saw a video on Entertainment weekly from Comic Com with the Grimm cast and at the end they asked what they were geeking out over and the one guy started raving about Game Of Thrones. Unfortunately, EW doesn’t let you repost their videos anywhere.

you can see it here though under the TV cast interviews :

80. Mimsy
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

Elijah Wood geeking out on GOT warms my heart. The picture of him on the Iron Throne is all kinds of fantastic!! Elijah has always been a special actor.. even as a little boy.. and I have the greatest respect for him.

Jon Stewart is a fan of GOT… not sure about Stephen Colbert.. but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was as well.

81. queenofthorns
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

Ha! Adrianne was fun. Finally another daenerys fan… HELLS YEAH her Season 3 Arc is going to be fucking phenomenol… that is if HBO doesn’t fuck it up like they did this season…

82. robb17
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

Charlize Theron said that she would take any role in GOT in they offered her.

83. Aurore
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

the cast of glee, speaking about game of thrones during comic con : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTaouihJfk
    And I think Alexander Sharkard (True Blood) whacht too, he was at the party during the comic con !

84. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Katie,

The same here! I discovered Florence and Nightingale while watching How I met your Mother, one week later the Seven Devils trailer aired, immediately downloaded the two songs.
    I usually read the books through from 1 – 5 right after the season has aired.
    I don’t watch the entire episode while reading the book. I, for example, read the chapter about Theon’s meeting with Balon, as soon as I finished the chapter I forwarded to the scene in the series and watched it. Love to see the little differences, not to nitpick neccesarily, but to appreciate the scene, the acting, and the writing better.

85. Angel Andres
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

Maester Blaster:
    Tyrion Pimpslap,

I have said it before and I’ll say it again.Alexander Siddig for the red viper.

This!

86. ghost
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

See hot models are in to Game of Thrones it’s not so dorky.

Wait what is on her head? Yep it’s still dorky.

87. MetalgoddessAMB
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

GEEK ALERT!

a photo of Nathan Fillion with Richard Madden and Joel McHale from Comic Con, from Nathan’s Photo diary on EW.com!

what the hell, why won’t the link work?

88. Ser Lloyn of Beafe
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 9:18 am | Permalink

Ser Lyonel the Laughing Storm: Joshua Taylor, Stewie would be a great Joffrey, Chris as John snow, Peter as Ned, Louis as Cat, and Meg as Patchface

You forgot Brian as Tyrion! ;)

89. giantofstark
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 11:09 am | Permalink

How strange to have someone staring at the camera rather than at the person asking the questions. Can’t knock her enthusiasm though!

90. Kristen
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 11:21 am | Permalink

Elijah Wood for Ramsay? This. Please. I just keep imagining him in Sin City – SO CREEPY. He’d be perfect. I also want to have his babies.

91. Balerion
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Adrianne and Simone…. imagine that..!!!

92. Balerion
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

En oh by the way, Charlize Theron wants in!

93. Katie
    Posted July 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror,

Ah HBO, exposing the masses to good entertainment one preview at a time. :p

Good on you, that is commitment. I haven’t been able to bring myself to re-read the whole series yet. I feel like it would be a cop-out, since we have no idea when the next book is coming out. I have picked one character and read their chapters all the way through. It’s easy to do on the Kindle, and it’s really interesting to see how this character develops over the course of the story. Eventually I’ll re-read ACOK and compare and contrast the seasons, but not now.

94. m3shwerks
    Posted July 21, 2012 at 3:41 am | Permalink

Here’s a fun article for those who follow basketball (NBA) and GoT:

95. Varys
    Posted July 22, 2012 at 4:33 am | Permalink

Beyonce is also a big fan.

96. MATTHEW
    Posted July 22, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Winter Is Coming:
    I like the idea of listing celebs who like GoT. A few more:

Seth Myers
    Retta (Donna from Parks and Rec)
    Pau Gasol
    Freddy Adu
    Bill Simmons

Howard Stern is now a huge fan. He calls his wife Beth “Khaleesi” even though she hates it, which has become a big joke on his satellite radio show. Now fans who spot her on the street even yell out “Khaleesi!”

97. MATTHEW
    Posted July 22, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

Jaime Lannister:

Oh, I think they’re both beautiful, and Ms. Curry is really quite stunning when she’s not wearing that ridiculous costume.

98. TPFKA Thoros of Myr
    Posted August 5, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

And in NYTimes, GOT fan, brazilian prseident Dilma Rousseff

“She keeps a low profile in Brasília, where she lives in the Alvorada Palace, the modernist presidential residence, with her mother and an aunt (she is divorced from Mr. Araújo, though the two remain close). News media pore over her interests, which range from René Magritte’s surrealist paintings to the HBO fantasy series “Game of Thrones.”

99. compro oro bologna, pesare, tuasorela
    Posted June 3, 2013 at 4:24 am | Permalink

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i came to go back the prefer?.I am attempting to in finding things to enhance my web site!I guess its ok to use a few of your concepts!!

1. […] exploded into a genuine cultural phenomenon.  With references on network television sitcoms and celebrity endorsements there seems to be no stopping HBO’s first-of-its-kind fantasy […]