We reported on an earlier, edited-down version of this visual effects breakdown, but now the full version has found its way online, courtesy of TheCGBros. Check out three and a half minutes of Pixomondo’s special effects wizardry below.
Winter Is Coming: It is easy to see why these guys won the Emmy for visual effects.
Filming is moving along nicely for season 3 of Game of Thrones. According to the Dubrovnik Times, production crews arrived on September 12th, and filming will occur in the city and in …
- 24 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 17 comments
- Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 14 comments
- Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 13 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Ghasterly Rock commented on A Look at George R.R. Martin’s “A World of Ice and Fire” 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- Christy commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 6 hours 9 minutes ago
- Marry Me Natalie commented on New teaser image for Telltale’s Game of Thrones adventure game 6 hours 15 minutes ago
- Marry Me Natalie commented on Top Game of Thrones cosplay looks for Halloween 6 hours 18 minutes ago
- Ghulam commented on Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 6 hours 37 minutes ago