We reported on an earlier, edited-down version of this visual effects breakdown, but now the full version has found its way online, courtesy of TheCGBros. Check out three and a half minutes of Pixomondo’s special effects wizardry below.
Winter Is Coming: It is easy to see why these guys won the Emmy for visual effects.
Filming is moving along nicely for season 3 of Game of Thrones. According to the Dubrovnik Times, production crews arrived on September 12th, and filming will occur in the city and in …
- 17 comments
- Screenshots from Telltale's Game of Thrones adventure leaked? 16 comments
- Gwendoline Christie Talks Brienne of Tarth With Net-A-Porter 11 comments
- First trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones released 10 comments
- Charles Dance and Sean Bean find new roles after death 8 comments
- Karakter releases Game of Thrones Season 4 concept art 8 comments
- Neds no Loraq commented on Charles Dance and Sean Bean find new roles after death 11 minutes 39 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Special Effect in Season 4 goes to… 46 minutes 11 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 55 minutes 26 seconds ago
- Sadegh commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Rygritte commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 6 hours 35 minutes ago