Laughs: Last supper and Brave
By Hear Me Roar on in Humor.

From sheilalala on DevianArt:

(Here is a piece discussing the use of Last Supper in pop culture parodies that I don’t disagree with.)

Next, an mashup marrying GoT and Pixar’s Brave. It mashes the audio of the trailer with Thrones footage, successfully. (There was a video available a while ago that did the reverse, dubbing GoT audio over the Brave trailer, which just goes to show the compatiblity of certain themes in both narratives).

1. House Snow
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 10:37 am | Permalink

First.

Where’s Rickon?

2. sunspear
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Game of Thrones got two mentions in the cracked.com photoshop contest ‘If TV show titles were honest’

3. Joshua Taylor
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:21 am | Permalink

sunspear,

Lol. Awesome. Cracked is a good site but it can be too assholic for me sometimes. The honest titles were good but the Fringe one clearly tells me they don’t watch the show.

4. Patchy Face
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

Who is that standing between Jon and Robb in LS mash up? Blonde guy- no idea…

5. Patchy Face
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:38 am | Permalink

sunspear,

Also – ha! Love the GRRM on throne-

6. sunspear
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:41 am | Permalink

Patchy Face,

I think it’s Tywin.

7. MedievalFantasy
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Patchy Face:
    Who is that standing between Jon and Robb in LS mash up?Blonde guy- no idea…

Theon, I’m pretty sure.

8. Dave Brownell
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

i thought that guy between rob and jon was theon

9. MRR
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

Rhaegar Targaryen as Jesus. Jamie Lannister as Judas, clutching a bag of Lannister gold. Arthur Dayne as John. Barristan Selmy as Peter, for his subsequent “denial”. Jon Connington as Simon. Oswell Whent as Thomas. Lewyn Martell as Thaddeus. Gerold Hightwoer as Matthew perhaps, for his keeping of records in the white book?

10. rear me roar
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Patchy Face,

probably Theon, but too blond…

11. Winturd
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

This is actually a very funny game of thrones video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCy7tBZWTk&feature=related
    another part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGiQPLLk2M&feature=plcp

hope you enjoy..

12. David the Grey
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

Loved the Brave/GoT video. Darn, that last scene with Arya at Baelor’s Sept, with the Scottish music playing, brought tears to eyes. (I thought I was over that scene, but this brought it all back.)

Damn fine editing on this video, very enjoyable to watch. Thanks!!!

13. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Yeah, where’s Rickon? And Osha, Luwin? Pretty good as is though. A woman truly enjoys the mashup videos, very clever. Thanks for posting for our pleasure HmR!

14. monsieurxander
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

House Snow,

Barely on the show.

15. Grijnwaald
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Mrs. H’ghar:
    Yeah, where’s Rickon? And Osha, Luwin?

Where’s Hodor? That’s what I want to know!

16. Arthur
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

It’s ashame they have Ros there all the way to the right… Couldn’t they have put Stannis or Mel or Brienne or Jorah?

17. Joshua Taylor
    Posted October 14, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

For those of you needing a Melisandre fix…

Interesting. I don’t hate it. Kind of a Euro Rilo Kiley vibe to it.

18. Macha
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 5:19 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

This one‘s much better, me thinks. ;-)

19. Joshua Taylor
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 8:24 am | Permalink

Macha,

Never mind my last reply. Another good tune. Is that Antony as in Antony and the Johnsons?

Looked for the album on iTunes and I couldn’t find it. I guess she is one of those anti-iTunes people? She seems very bohemian if not hipster. This makes me like her even more. I have liked her Mel since the beginning but especially in ep 4 and 10. Can’t wait to see how she is going to play other scenes especially with Tara Fitzgerald.

20. Macha
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 8:45 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

Yes, that’s Anthony Hegarty. She appeared in his video for Cut the World, alongside Willem Dafoe and Marina Abramović. And what a video that is (warning, it’s very graphic at a certain point).

Joshua Taylor: I have liked her Mel since the beginning but especially in ep 4 and 10. Can’t wait to see how she is going to play other scenes especially with Tara Fitzgerald.

Ditto! I expect some controversy over those scenes though. ;-)

21. Deme
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

How can you have Drogon and Viserion (?) in the picture but not Rhaegal?

22. the goat
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

Praise R’hllor

23. Josla
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

Nice to see Ross getting some of the attention she deserves. Well done Ross, we love you!!

24. Tyrion4Lyfe
    Posted October 16, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Macha:
    Joshua Taylor,

This one‘s much better, me thinks.;-)

I much prefer this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9Vr1r15Xg

25. TheCinemaRealm
    Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Permalink

David the Grey,

As the creator of the Brave/ GOT mashup, I really appreciate your praise, as well as the site’s decision to post it for all of you. :)

26. ANiceChianti
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 1:43 am | Permalink

Deme,

Am I looking at a different picture? I see all three dragons.

And yeah, I find it amazing that Ros is included, but Rickon is not.

Typical.