GoT Laughs: Whur Muh Boats At
By Ours is the Fury on in Humor.

This week in Laughs, we have two great videos and a faux reality series of Game of Thrones.

First up, we have EmpyreanAria’s musical take on Daenerys’s well-known demands from season 2.

Next, enjoy KillerMadchen’s humorous short takes on the entire series.

On Tumblr, Theonnojoy has created a series of gifs presenting Game of Thrones characters and cast interviews as though they’re part of a reality show. There are a few dozen of these, and they’re always good for a laugh. This is my favorite:

Ours is the Fury: HmR will be back next week with his Laughs picks. This week, I just wish Dany’s rap song was longer!

1. The Instrumentalist
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

Dany’s rap = 100% ACCURATE, hahaha. Not the best crack I’ve seen, but still good. Gwen loves Jessie J, I think she would be pleased… Is it creepy that I know that?

P.S. Yes, I’m sure Littlefinger would love a medal, Davos.

P.P.S. Am I first? I hear this is an accomplishment, yes?

2. MRR
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

Animated gifs are the worst. These would be every bit as funny as stills with captions, but making them animated gifs with flashing colors just makes it annoying to look at.

3. David
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

Khaleesiii i i ii i i

4. Arthur
    Posted October 21, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

Haha…

That just about sums up Dany’s storyline in season 2. I hope season 3 we get to see a way better Dany storyline. She did so much awesome stuff in book 3. She really grew by leaps and bounds as a leader of her people in book 3 and not just a boot stumping Targaryen.

5. Omar Brown
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 12:59 am | Permalink

Wow that song made my week! Whur Mah armies at?!

6. Klavonivs
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 1:01 am | Permalink

Hmm…i don’t foresee that second video being on YouTube for very long unless they have a new policy on nudity….

7. Bannerless Bro
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 1:34 am | Permalink

Dear Santa: I want a Dany+dragons plushie set that looks like the one in the video.

Yours truly, Jorah Mormont :3

8. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 1:48 am | Permalink

The Instrumentalist:

P.S. Yes, I’m sure Littlefinger would love a medal, Davos.

P.P.S. Am I first? I hear this is an accomplishment, yes?

Congratulations on your firstees, a woman is happy for you.

The animated video is cute, but both videos seem like they started something and couldn’t figure out how to finish? Whatev, still good for a little chuckle, thanks for posting Fury!

9. WildSeed
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:52 am | Permalink

I’ve already memorised this ! Thanks Empyrean Aria for a rap even I could learn :D

10. Tír Airgid
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 6:01 am | Permalink

That Khaleesi rap’s so funny!! New music to dance in the living room to. :P Thanks for posting

Enjoyed the tumblr caps too.

11. Arkash
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 6:21 am | Permalink

It’s raining men… HALLELUJAAAAAH ! It’s raining men !

12. Gatzby
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 6:52 am | Permalink

It’s widely known, that Sean Bean was the first and only choise to play Ned Stark.
    Not so widely known fact is that Sean actually auditioned for the role of Cercei Lannister.

Fom BBC’s Original British Drama Made in the North trailer

13. Tyrion4Lyfe
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 8:12 am | Permalink

Klavonivs:

It has been up for at least a week. There are a few other parts, too. Three in total, I believe. The 2nd one I think has more nudity.

14. Klavonivs
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 8:39 am | Permalink

Gatzby,

Fom BBC’s Original British Drama Made in the North trailer

There’s another longer trailer that shows Jerome Flynn (Bronn) playing the part of an underground boxer. 6 different series and they all look pretty good…from the trailer at least:

15. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Hahahaha Poker Face, who was it that said Anthonie deserved an award, not for acting gay, but for looking like he’s about to throw up in Natalie’s mouth.

16. Pepi
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Just noticed it yesterday while playing World of Warcraft. There’s a Great Wall of China-like wall in Pandaria, and it’s guards, when you click on them, say; “we are the sword in the shadows” and “we are the watchers on the wall”. Now I know WoW has a lot of references of everything in it but still. I had a chuckle. :D

17. Dave Brownell
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 11:32 am | Permalink

worst got laughs ever

18. KG
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Pepi,

Back in original WoW, there was a gnome questgiver named Tyrion.

19. Macha
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

Gatzby:
    Not so widely known fact is that Sean actually auditioned for the role ofCercei Lannister.

Fom BBC’s Original British Drama Made in the North trailer

Actually I highly recommend Sean Bean’s performance in that episode from S2 of Accused. If you can watch it, do. It’s one of the best things he’s ever done, if not *the* best.

20. Pepi
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

KG,

I believe there still is! :D

21. Suzaku
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Pepi:

Warcraft has actually had quite a few references to ASoIaF over the years.

The penultimate mission of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was titled “A Symphony of Frost and Flame,” for example.

The Shado-pan are probably the most overt, clearly as much inspired by the Night’s Watch as their obvious Asian influences. Their oathes in particular.

22. Winturd
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

OMG SERIOUSLY!! AT LEAST CREDIT ME FOR DISCOVERING “KillerMadchen” AND GAME OF THRONES CRACK AND POSTING IT ON THE LAST SATURDAY GoT LAUGHS

23. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

Winturd,

Many of us have posted videos or images that have then made they’re way unto the next GOT laughs, no biggie.

24. Lord of Fangs
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

I liked the Maester Aemon part of the crack video.

25. KG
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

Pepi,

No, he got removed along with the entire Missing Diplomat chain, sadly.

There’s a Cersei, too.

Posted October 22, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Permalink

I only wish there was more lyrics to the Dany video :)

27. Ricardo Baptista
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

Can someone explain the connection between Pyat Pree and the Homestuck plushies?

28. Arthur
    Posted October 22, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Hear Me Roar,

I also wish there was more plot to Dany’s storyline in season 2 but there wasn’t so that rap was true to the show.

Season 3 Dany will kickass though I am sure of it!

29. Pepi
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 5:57 am | Permalink

KG,

True, my bad. I guess I haven’t realized how much has passed, since the last time I leveled and that all quests are different/new. :D

30. arglebargle
    Posted October 23, 2012 at 9:39 am | Permalink
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

Arthur,

Hah, a fair point.

32. Nick Larter
    Posted October 26, 2012 at 11:40 am | Permalink

Whur Muh Boats At! Excellent! :D

33. Strepsi
    Posted November 5, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

Ricardo Baptista,

He has the dragons. And they’re cute.

That little video is like her entire Season 2 in 1 minute.