Roslin Frey cast
By Ours is the Fury on in Casting.

According to the CV of Alexandra Dowling, the English actress will be playing the role of Roslin Frey in season three.

The résumé lists the character name as “Roslyn Frey” but it may be a spelling error, or a minor change for the television series. Her agency CV lists her as joining Game of Thrones, but without specifying the role. A newsletter from Dowling’s alma mater refers to her GoT part as a “cameo.”

Dowling is a 2012 graduate of the Oxford School of Drama. She recently filmed an episode of Merlin as “Kara,” and will be playing the female lead in the film Hammer of the Gods.

In A Storm of Swords, Roslin is the fifth daughter of Walder Frey, the Riverlands lord played by David Bradley in season one.

We’ve reached out to HBO for official confirmation of the casting.

Ours is the Fury: Well that’s one casting mystery cleared up! No name change for Roslin as some had speculated, although the jury’s still out on the spelling. No film or television work of Dowling’s has been released yet, but she certainly looks the part.

1. Jambo
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:21 am | Permalink

Man, can’t wait for that scene.

2. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:24 am | Permalink

I like. Cute with memorable eyes. Edmure will lap her up. More the fool.

3. Ours is the Fury
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Oh and in another version of her CV online, the character name was spelled “Rosylyn.” I think the person the agency has updating the résumés just isn’t careful.

4. Joaquin
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Perfect for the role she has to play.

Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:40 am | Permalink

There you go, Cat should have just introduced Robb to Alexandra as Roslin, not a bad marriage prospect ;) problems solved.

6. MyBFFTheHound
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:41 am | Permalink

So, the other confirmed castings who where speculated to be Roslin, who are they?

7. Watson
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:43 am | Permalink

Wonder if she knows how to cry on command.

Guess this means Mirelle and Myranda are still mysteries.

8. Quowala
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink

Edmure is gonna be well chuffed… for a short while.

9. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:56 am | Permalink

Quowala,

I look forward to Tobias Menzies’ mooning over her. It will be similar to when his Brutis had too much to drink at Atia’s party in the first episode of Rome. Like a teenager who’s got into Daddy’s liquor closet who just talks about ANYTHING and is far from discrete.

10. sunspear
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:13 am | Permalink

‘Roslyn’ Frey.

Let the book purist rage commence!

11. Omar Brown
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:17 am | Permalink

You should’ve checked out *all* the daughters Robb!

12. Norman
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

So has David Bradley been reenlisted?

Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:26 am | Permalink

Norman, yes. David Bradley is returning.

EDIT: Or, I should say, has returned. Since they’ve already filmed all his scenes.

14. sunspear
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:33 am | Permalink

By the way, I was watching the boardwalk empire rerun on Wednesday, and I saw a teaser trailter for The Newsroom. A show that airs during the summer.

What the Seven H*lls HBO?

15. King DBC
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Watson,

Yeah, I also thought that chick would be Roslin…

16. Cary Storm
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:12 am | Permalink

She’s very much how I expected Roslin to look.

17. The Rabbit
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:17 am | Permalink

I like her look very much.
    Fits the role.

18. Winturd
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Oh my god. Please. Stop. Stop this madness. Seriously??!?!? THEY FU**IN CHANGED THE SPELLING OF ROSLIN’S NAME!!?! wow what on earth is wrong with these writers!?! why can’t they just stick to what’s in the book!? honestly I cannot believe they replaced an I with a Y.. and I am just kidding..

19. Tír Airgid
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

She looks so sweet and beautiful, very Roslin. Didn’t expect we’d get casting news after the filming is done, but what a delightful surprise!

20. Andrew
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:39 am | Permalink

With this casting, I deffinitely can’t blame Edmure for being a bit too distracted to notice the regicide going on outside his door.

According to (I think) IMDB, Myranda is only in one episode, so who knows who she is now.

21. dizzy
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Winter Is Coming
    OT but you ready for loser bowl today? I’m still riding my Aggie high from yesterday.

22. Caro H
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:53 am | Permalink

She looks the part! So sad what she will be involved with :O

23. KG
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:56 am | Permalink

Hardly stoatish at all!

24. Inkasrain
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Yes, but how are her hips?

25. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Tír Airgid,

I have a feeling we are getting all the casting news after filming for this season.

26. Premislaus
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Andrew:

IMDB is not really reliable for things like that.

27. Ours is the Fury
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Fans are the ones updating IMDB at this point, for the most part, so you can’t trust it.

28. Patchy Face
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

Winturd,

Ha. Had me going…

29. Ren Snow
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Yes! now I hope we get at least a couple of Freys, specially Lame Lothar, though the show’s version of Lord Walder is actually capable of walking

30. YvyB
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

Aw she’s lovely …

31. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Ren Snow,

I think Burn Gorman and Thomas Crooke are Freys…

But I could be wrong.

32. Maester Victor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

What a pretty Roslin! She’s a perfect actor for the adaptation! Poor, poor Edmure won’t have a chance in paying attention to the surrounding drama

33. Ginge
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

Far too pretty to be a Frey!

34. Winturd
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

Inkasrain,

they are wide. and her breasts are bountiful.

35. spacechampion
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

What, no Remembrance / Veteran’s Day post honouring those who fought in Robert’s Rebellion, the Greyjoy Rebellion, the Dance of the Dragons, the Blackfyre Rebellion(s), or Aegon’s Conquest? For shame, for shame….

36. Carne
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

If Brooke is playing a Frey then I’m guessing Jinglebell.

37. WildSeed
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

Hear Me Roar:

Just so, I agree………if only Catelyn had seen the entire Frey brood , this one
    may have been purposely hidden and handy for a clever trap , later.
    If Catelyn had seen her, she would have advised Robb not only of his
    duty, but of the loveliness of this maiden
    . Edmure’s eyes are certain
    to “bugg out” .

38. Turncloak
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Roslin > Talisa

39. The mighty hodor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

I don’t even remember her from the books

40. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

A woman approves. She very much looks the sweet, innocent, helpless maiden of the books. We shall see what she makes of the role.

41. Chickenduck
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

The mighty hodor,

Did you read the books!!!? She only has one scene, but it’s kind of crucial.

This is a delicious trap, you should hit it.

42. NewJeffCT
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Winturd: alink

I thought the Roslin Frey of the books was petite & small breasted, though had some hips?

Winturd:
    Inkasrain,

they are wide. and her breasts are bountiful.

Winturd:
    Inkasrain,

they are wide. and her breasts are bountiful.

I think she was pretty & petite in the books, but had good hips and small breasts?

43. Cary Storm
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor:
    Ren Snow,

I think Burn Gorman and Thomas Crooke are Freys…

But I could be wrong.

I agree with this prediction at least with Gorman. I still say Burn Gorman is Black Walder

44. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

Carne,

That’s if HBO doesn’t chicken out at the uproar that may occur when a handicapped person is killed. Mark my words it’s a possibility.

45. John-Michael Lelievre
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

Way too good looking to be a Frey haha.

46. Jackol
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

Turncloak,

Roslin > Talisa

Yes, the casting for Roslin is good, but it’s just reminding me of how much they have screwed up with the Talisa nonsense.

Arrrrrgh.

The most powerful part of the books will lose a good part of its impact because of the stupid decisions to make a soapy irrelevant awful romance out of the Robb/not-Jeyne story.

47. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

Jackol,

It will only bother you if you let it bother you. They are bound to frak things up, that’s the nature of adaptation. You can disagree with me of course but in my opinion they do more good than they do wrong and there’s a strong chance that the moment you speak of will be powerful filmmaking. You just have to decide what your threshold is :-)

48. Jackol
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

Of course I will watch it. I reserve the right to protest about changes that have already been detrimental to plot and story development.

The RW is as powerful as it is in the books because of a series of threads woven together to climax in the inevitable way that it does, and the numerous shockwaves that flow outwards from it.

To cripple or lose entirely some of those narrative threads necessarily weakens the story.

eg: where was Grey Wind and Talisa’s mutual disapproval, leading to Grey Wind and Robb’s partial estrangement? How can that thread possibly play out in the context of the RW with Grey Wind locked up isolated from Robb and calling out his unheeded warning?

They decided to play around with Jeyne/Talisa so badly that a significant chunk of the emotional foundation of the RW is simply gone.

49. Zack
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

She’s pretty :)

Edmure’s a lucky fella, huh guys?

50. Varamyr Fourskins
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

She’s pretty hot… for a Frey.

51. MRR
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

Jackol,

I dunno, I thought Catelyn’s side of the story – watching what she believes may be her last living child dying before her eyes, and memories of Ned flooding back to her at the very end – was where the moment’s “power” comes from. In that sense Robb’s affair was almost irrelevant.

52. Ours is the Fury
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

MRR,

I agree.

53. King DBC
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

MRR,

That’s what did it for me too. Catelyn was a zombie after learning of Bran and Rickon “death”, her father’s and just everything. Her life sucked and to top it all of, Robb is killed before her eyes, but in those moments she came alive again. When she picks up that knife and heads for Walder Frey, I wanted her to kil him so badly, but even killing Jinglebell was good enough. And that part where she freaks out, laughs and claws her face off… So good. The shock is Robb is shot with arrows, then all the drama follows with Cat.

54. Chickenduck
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Just a theory, but… Isn’t anyone thinking that maybe Talisa IS Jeyne after all, and the whole Talisa thing is just an alias? And that it’s a case of Robb being set up for a delicious trap by the Lannisters?

There is some foreshadowing of it, at least one comment of “You’re not who you say you are…” etc in the show.

The adaptation made things like Renly’s sexuality explicit rather than implied… Maybe GRRM intended all along that Jeyne was a delicious trap, and when he explained that to D&D they decided to make the trap be sprung more obviously on screen…

So at some point, someone says “Thanks, Jeyne…” and Robb realises he’s been had.

The reason I’m pondering it, is that I’ve heard that the change of Talisa/Jeyne’s name and backstory was suggested by GRRM himself when D&D said they wanted to show the relationship on screen.

But I could be way off with that.

55. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 1:08 am | Permalink

Zack,

Jackol,

I sympathize with your point of view but there are substantial number of episodes to set up the Grey Wind issue and to resolve any thread with Talisa.

I find myself at odds with a lot of fans on these boards because in terms of adaptation I only require the essence of the story to enjoy it. Now I have major beefs with how the Talisa story was executed this past season, there was some weak writing there and I will argue that. But these little nitpicking in terms of the adaptation? I guess each of us have our own perceptions as to what should be left in and what should be left out.

Just trying to allow you to enjoy it more is all. Sorry.

56. Bannerless Bro
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 1:20 am | Permalink

Chickenduck,

You are not alone. I think the same, and some other people at this board too. My theory is that Talisa was originally a spy for Tywin, truly Jeyne Westerling in disguise. She falling for Robb was an unexpected turn of events, but in the end helped the Lannisters more than anything, so in the eyes of Tywin, it was ok.

57. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 1:30 am | Permalink

Chickenduck,

Bannerless Bro,

If I remember correctly, the reason GRRM wanted them to change her name was because she was going to be a different character in the show and he didn’t want them using the character from the book”s name if they were different.

58. King Tommen
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 3:15 am | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap,

No, the reason that George suggested that D&D change her name from “Jeyne” (which is what Oona Chaplin was originally listed as when she was first cast) is because they decided that she was going to be from Volantis and George said that her name should be different because Jeyne would not be a name related to that land. So Talisa was what they chose (possibly a specific name suggested by George, possibly not).

The “Talisa is really a spy who is going to go all evil on Robb at the RW” is kind of silly as a theory and holds pretty much no water. She and Robb even went to the Crag last season and unless it’s some elaborate conspiracy where every single person that she ran into there was in on it and didn’t blow her cover, I think we can safely assume she’s not a Westerling in disguise.

She’s going to be at the RW but only because it’s far more dramatic for her to be there to witness the carnage instead of being tucked away at Riverrun with nothing to do.

59. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 5:58 am | Permalink

Catelyn curse your hasty overlooking of the Frey daughter!

60. sunspear
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 7:51 am | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror:
    Catelyn curse your hasty overlooking of the Frey daughter!

Hey, she said one was good looking.

61. Winturd
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

does anyone have a scanned pdf copy of a world of ice and fire maps?

62. ACVG
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Chickenduck,

thats a really good point, theres also that scene in the show where he tells her that he can’t tell her any army movements, and she jokes about writting a letter to tywin ” the young wolf is on the move” and they laugh

foreshadowing??? what the show does as well is get rid of extra characters so by having her do the betrayal they avoid having to hire actors to play Spicers

63. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 10:25 am | Permalink

sunspear,

Actually she said “one was….”

64. elberine
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Guys, silly question maybe, but will RW be part of season 3?? I thought they would somehow keep it for season 4… I’m just not ready for it!

65. Ours is the Fury
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

elberine,

Yes, they already filmed it.

66. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

sunspear,

She did not! Her words were “One was…” like in one was comely with pretty eyes, but she was fat.

67. Vince
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

She is very niice. Anyone who saw the Merlin ep will attest to that. Hope to see lots more of her in the future.

68. tysnow
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

Looking at Ms. (Roslyn) Dowling, it is understandable why Edmure is oblivious to the other happenings going on downstairs; I would be too.

69. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror,

Dude I just said that! Sigh!

70. hashblower420
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

King DBC,

Meh, so killing an unarmed simpleton is “good enough” because some wolves died? Interesting point of view.

71. Miss
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

LOL, like it was Cat’s job to make sure that Robb I-Am-Old-Enough-To-Be-A-King-So-Just-Leave-Me-Aloooooone-Mom Stark kept his dick in his pants.

I’m glad Roslin is cast and the gal looks the part, she’s indeed very pretty. I don’t get where this bizarre competition between Roslin and Jeyne/Talisa comes from, Robb was never engaged to Roslin in specific (he could’ve chosen her if he wanted to, but he never actually did that). The fact that Roslin is so attractive was part of the bait Walder designed specifically for Edmure, knowing his fondness for a pretty girl. Nothing was wrong with the casting for Talisa either, just the writing.

72. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

hashblower420,

Why are you trying to pick a fight? If you read his post he is clearly expressing the drama of the scene. He is not getting on a soapbox and saying “I condone the killing of simpletons”.

Very trollish behaviour if you ask me. If you want a discussion on Catelyn’s morals just initiate one and you will get many people willing to discuss the issue in a friendly, courteous manner.

73. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

Miss,

I doubt they will botch it. Especially with your favorite character. That is an Emmy winning moment for the actor involved. They won’t pass it up. I will be massively surprised if your fears come to pass.

74. loco73
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:29 am | Permalink

Welcome, welcome!

75. Lannister Accountant
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 3:59 am | Permalink

Wow, impressive casting. In fact, I’d go so far as to say, Ms. Dowling is a dead ringer with her Wiki of Ice and Fire portrait (WARNING: Spoilers in the link.)

76. High Heart
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 7:38 am | Permalink

Aegon the Conqueror:
    Catelyn curse your hasty overlooking of the Frey daughter!

Pretty sure Lord Frey deliberately only shown the less pretty girls the first time round. He would want to ‘test’ Robb and spite the Tullys. As in, “if your fathet had attended my wedding you’d know I have a beautiful one, heh”.

77. Miss
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

I will point out for the sake of completion that all of that didn’t really stop them from botching up the arc of said character before, but we’ll see. I err on the side of pessimism when it comes to the characters HBO does less well with, and optimism for those they clearly get.

78. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

Miss,

Fair enough. In my discussions and in life in general I avoid pessimism. Nothing good comes from it I have learned.

79. Miss
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

That’s good to know. Something I’ve learned in my life is fan reaction boards like this is really not the place to evangelize life philosophies, subtly or otherwise. Neither optimism nor pessimism actually accomplish anything in a situation like this (as fans have the least amount of influence over the actual creative process), they just make you feel good or bad according to your temperament. If people want to feel bad about something, just let them, you can even go silently pitying them if you want, but why waste board space about it, because who really cares.

To be pessimistic in this situation is merely to expect a negative outcome, to be optimistic, a positive one. Anticipating a positive outcome in season 1 and season 2 did not actually help HBO write this particular character any better. I’m not saying anticipating a negative outcome now will get better results, but I fail to see how it’ll actually make anything worse. Other than bumming out people who can’t stand to read anything negative about the show.

80. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

Miss,

I have plenty of negative feedback to give for season 2, but I still hope that things are inproved for season 3. Feel me?

81. Joaquin
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

I agree whith what Kit Harington said in an interview: season 1 was an impact season, season 2 was more story but season 3 is again an impact season.
    So much stuff goes on anywhere we look in Westeros on a SOS. I think we wont be dissapointed.
    What failed of season 2 i think it was Danny storyline (completele changed). Why? because danny on the first book did and experienced a lot of things but on the second one she slowed down. On season 1 dannys storyline was exciting and they had to make it more exciting for the sake of the viewers.
    Seson 3 IS exciting and i think they wont change a lot of things. What i dont know is why did D&D gave so much importance to Ros.

82. FlayedManofBK
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Miss,

“The one big thing that will ruin the Red Wedding for me is if it focuses on Robb’s tragic romance with Talisa and not Catelyn watching what she thinks is her last child cut down and killed in front of her eyes. That is the drama of the Red Wedding. Robb throwing his kingdom away for a pretty face is just a sidenote in the grand scheme of things, just an item on Jaime Lannister’s clean-up to-do list. Cat’s emotions are the ones that have actual story power.”

Can’t this be remedied rather easily in season 3 by having Roose Bolton tell Robb and Cat that although Ramsay was able to capture Theon, that Bran and Rickon did not survive and Winterfell is burnt to the ground?

Also book Cat doesn’t think Sansa or Arya is dead does she?

For me, the Drama of the Red Wedding is the fact that the Starks are removed as a traditional power of Westeros. Not only don’t they fail to avenge Ned’s death, the burning of Winterfell etc, Sansa is left stranded in King’s Landing and has to hear about the terrible things they did to Robb and Cat’s corpses. Arya was so close to being reunited with her family but is forced to roam once again, etc. Pretty sure the show can retain all of that.

83. hashblower420
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

Whoa there chief, maybe actually read his post before arbitrarily defending him. His point was that Catelyn the Paragon of Righteousness suffered so much before and during the Red Wedding and the fact that she slit the throat of a lackwit who had literally nothing to do with the massacre itself served as consolation.

84. arya4thewin
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 4:48 am | Permalink

Why do people complain so much about the Robb / Talia thing. In the book, Robb is ‘off shot’ for 90% of his story, when he shows up we simply find out he he got with another woman whilst betrothed to a frey. Not seeing the reasoning or emotional story behind that made it a bit empty . They had to flesh out a story and reasons why he fell for the girl in the show because Robbis on screen so much more. I don’t get the problem with the change.
    Joshua Taylor,

85. Joaquin
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 6:18 am | Permalink

arya4thewin,

The difference was that in the book she was a Westerling (minor house serving the Lanisters) and Greywind does not trust them so they set him aside.

86. Doran's Gouty Toe
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

You could fall in love looking at those eyes, holy molly! She’s VERY comely!

*end non-contributing post*

87. Baramos
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

WHAT? BUT HOW WILL I TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND ROZ? I’M JUST GOING TO BE ALL LIKE “OH, MAN, ROZ IS WALDER FREY’S DAUGHTER? WHY WAS SHE A WHORE IN WINTERTOWN? SO MANY QUESTIONS…”

1. [...] Kto zagra Roslyn Frey w "Grze o tron"? Winter Is Coming donosi, że rolę Roslin Frey, córki Waldera Freya, zagra znana m.in. z "Merlina" Alexandra Dowling. [...]

2. [...] until the new season picks up in late March. According to ‘Game of Thrones’ fan site WinterIsComing, English actress Alexandra Dowling has been cast in the role of Roslin Frey, an otherwise minor [...]

3. [...] o blog “Winter is Coming”, a atriz Alexandra Dowling  vai, pelo menos a princípio, se juntar à terceira temporada de Game [...]

4. [...] o blog “Winter is Coming,” a atriz Alexandra Dowling vai, pelo menos a princípio, se juntar à terceira temporada de Game [...]