Game of Thrones season two Blu-ray and DVD release date and details
By Winter Is Coming on in News.

HBO has announced the release date of the season two DVD and Blu-ray sets of Game of Thrones: February 19, 2013! James Hibberd of Entertainment Weekly has the scoop; the Blu-ray with HBO Select will run $79.98 and the DVD will go for $59.99 for a five-disc set. There will also be a digital download option, although the price of that has yet to be revealed. You can pre-order now on Amazon (US, UK) or the HBO Shop (US, UK).

What kind of extras will the season two set include? To find out, head past the break, where we have the full list. Also, Entertainment Weekly has a sneak peek at one of the features included in the set, Creating the Battle of the Blackwater. Head over there to watch the video.

Blu-ray with HBO Select – includes all DVD features plus:

War of the Five Kings – Track the claims, strategies and key players involved in the battle for the Iron Throne with this interactive guide that follows the movements of various armies detailing their victories and defeats.
Histories & Lore – 19 animated histories detailing the mythology of Westeros and Essos as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves and featuring, in-part, illustrations from Game of Thrones storyboard artist Will Simpson.
In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
Hidden Dragon Eggs – Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.

DVD:

Creating the Battle of Blackwater Bay – See how the epic Battle of Blackwater Bay was brought to life in this exclusive, in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the climatic episode. The 30 minute feature showcases never-before-seen interviews with cast and crew.
Game of Thrones: Inner Circle – Actors Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley and Liam Cunningham talk in detail about their experiences shooting season two in this roundtable discussion moderated by executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
The Religions of Westeros – Hear author George R.R. Martin, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss discuss the competing religions in the series and how they influence the various characters in Westeros and beyond.
Character Profiles – Profiles of seven major characters as described by the actors portraying them including Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Robb Stark, Theon Greyjoy and more.
Audio Commentaries – 12 commentaries with cast and crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington and more.

Audio Commentary Participants
Episode 1 “THE NORTH REMEMBERS” with Commentary by Executive Producers/Writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
Episode 2 “THE NIGHT LANDS” with Commentary by Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) and Gemma Whelan (Yara Greyjoy)
Episode 3 “WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE” with Commentary by Writer Bryan Cogman and Director Alik Sakharov,
Plus Commentary by Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark)
Episode 4 “GARDEN OF BONES” with Commentary by Carice Van Houten (Melisandre) and Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth)
Episode 6 “THE OLD GODS AND THE NEW” with Commentary by Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Rose Leslie (Ygritte) and Writer Vanessa Taylor
Episode 7 “A MAN WITHOUT HONOR” with Commentary by Executive Producers/Writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss
Episode 8 “THE PRINCE OF WINTERFELL” with Commentary by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister) and Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark)
Episode 9 “BLACKWATER” with Commentary by Co-Executive Producer/Author of A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin,
Plus Commentary by Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), and Director Neil Marshall
Episode 10 “VALAR MORGHULIS” with Commentary by Rainer Gombos and Steve Kullback of the Visual Effects Team,
Plus Commentary by Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) and Co-Executive Producer Alan Taylor)

But that is not all. According to Hibberd, HBO is also releasing a collector’s edition of season one, which will contain the first episode of season two, as well as a dragon egg paperweight. That will release tomorrow and can be ordered at Amazon or the HBO Shop. UPDATE: This was actually announced already back in July, but I forgot all about it!

Winter Is Coming: It all looks great. I can’t wait to see more of those animated histories. This gives us something to look forward to that isn’t quite as far away as March 31.

1. Chris Umber
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

12 Audio commentaries???
    12 ???

2. HugeFloppyGut
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

poop

3. caoimay
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

I love audio commentaries!!!

4. Amsterpaul
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:42 am | Permalink

I am always looking forward to the special features…

5. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

I don’t recall if EW is region blocked, but….
    I posted the video here:

6. J
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

$80??

7. Killian
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:50 am | Permalink

Mmm. HAPPY DAY.

8. Carne
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Please let there be some deleted scenes! We all know they obviously cut a lot of footage per season…

9. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:58 am | Permalink

Carne,

I hope so too!
    Well the Dragon Eggs for Season 1 were auditions, maybe for Season 2they will be Deleted Scenes?

10. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Sweet! The round table discussion sounds awesome.

11. Solar
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:25 am | Permalink

Maybe I’m being cheap, but last year the blu-rays sold for like 40 bucks. Why are they so expensive this time around?

12. Grijnwaald
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:25 am | Permalink

WOOP WOOP!! Everybody, let me hear a WOOP WOOP!!

No one’s gonna give me a woop woop are they? :(

13. kerning
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:29 am | Permalink

I’m gonna wait. I think we all know by now that a collector’s edition is coming much later–like the S1 collector’s bundle releasing tomorrow that comes with a dragon egg.

14. Direhound
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Solar,

They always price out high and go lower almost by half that price, especially on Amazon within the first month of release.

15. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

12 commentaries! :D Yes! Cannot wait to hear GRRM talk about the Battle of Blackwater.

I hope the Histories & Lore are new and not just the ones from the Season 1 Blu-ray.

16. Abyss
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Solar,

They will sell around that mark as well this year. 80 bucks is only the recommended retail price.

Direhound,

Too slow… ^^

17. sunspear
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:43 am | Permalink

I recently watched all of the History and Lore videos from season 1 on youtube. The one’s from this season should be interesting. They’ll probably include the making and siege of Storm’s end, the taking of dragonstone, the history of the iron islands and their rebellion, the history of Harrenhal, and maybe a faceless man feature.

18. Grijnwaald
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:54 am | Permalink

Dacht zo veel

19. dubq
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:56 am | Permalink

J,

I know, right? I have no idea how a 10 episode blu-ray set can cost more than most 20+ episode sets. The only plus side is that if you pre-order early enough from Amazon you can usually get a, roughly, 50% discount.

20. sCor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:57 am | Permalink

The first thing I’m probably gonna do this with this bluray:
    Throw in Ep 9 and fast forward to the Wildfire explosion :P

21. mags giantsbabe
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:58 am | Permalink

I’ll say WHOOP WHOOP!!
    The round table discussion sounds amazing, I’m really looking forward to it. And I always love the commentaries as well. From season 1 I loved listening to Bryan Cogman with Kit (ep 4), and Kit’s funny story about the horrible food in the NW scenes. Bryan has the most infectious laugh :D I would love to hear from him again in s2′s commentaries. Other than that Lena’s commentaries were fun.

22. The Young Wolf
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

12 commentaries for 10 episodes. Awesome.

23. Lin Beifunk
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

Ahh, too bad I’m selling my S1 set (original Dubya cut) to help pay for university fees. :(

24. Grijnwaald
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

mags giantsbabe,

Hooray!! but you’re spelling it wrong……………………..jk jk :)

Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

Michael Harper:

26. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

I imagine that the two bonus commentaries will be for Blackwater, making three commentaries for that episode all together:

1. George R.R. Martin
    2. Neil Marshall
    3. Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, and Sophie Turner (but, it would be great if Jerome Flynn, Jack Gleeson, Stephen Dillane, Liam Cunningham, and Rory McCann where on the commentary too).

27. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

Winter Is Coming: They are new. And from what I hear, they will be even more detailed than last year’s.

That is awesome to hear! I’m excited about them now! :D

28. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Michael Harper,

Don’t forget Eugene Simon’s FLAWLESS Lancel.

29. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

Joshua Taylor,

He was actually fantastic in that episode! It’d be great to hear him talking about getting in on the action!

It’d be good to have a commentary from the kids again.

30. caoimay
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

Will they release more specific details about the commentaries….?

31. sean
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

My #1 question would be:

- Is this all new content in the special feature… or is this including the special features from season 1?

That will ultimately determine when and at what price threshold I purchase season 2.

32. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

Here’s a picture of the set. I wonder what that separate little folder-like thing is on the furthest right with two discs poking out:

33. Zack
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

Despite the fact that I’ll probably watch these solely via HBO Go for convenience sake, I’ll still give them my money for the Blu-ray because I want this series to be as big a cash cow for HBO as can be.

Also I love audio commentary. The rest of the features I could give or take. But commentary is fun.

34. FJ
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

Up on bestbuy.com for 59.99(BR).. but if last year’s preorder buffonery is anything to go by, might wanna skip them, special sleeve or not.

Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

FYI I’ve updated the post with the audio commentary roster, the full artwork, and pre-order links.

36. 7 Hells
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Broken EW link.

Also, do we know if bestbuy is having another exclusive outer sleeve this year? I got the Stark one last year but thought it would be cool if they did different houses every year. Would be cool to see them lined up on the shelf, Stark, Baratheon, Greyjoy, etc.

37. Andrew
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

Yay! They’ve brought the Stark kids back for another commentary! That, and the NCW, Lena, and Mark commentary were my favourites in season one. New history and lore animations are even better. Glad to see they’ve got a good assortment of behind-the-scenes crew in the commentaries as well.

38. Bunny Way
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Why does HBO hate Christmas?

39. Dornish Girl
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Any chance they will continue the sigil covers?

40. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Permalink

I was hoping for an Audio Commentary on Episode 5: The Ghost of Harrenhal by Maisie Williams and Charles Dance :(

41. mags giantsbabe
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

Grijnwaald

Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama, I did not know. Net so…. ;)

I was so hoping Kit and Rose would be doing commentary together and now they are!!!

42. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

I too wonder if various outlets will continue the “exclusive” House Sigil slip covers….
    It seems like it would make sense for HBO to continue. For very little production cost, they get fans to buy multiple sets of their product.

That said, it also would seem to make sense to hav a high profile DVD set available BEFORE Christmas… so who knows.

43. mags giantsbabe
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

And Carice vH and Liam Cunningham’s commentary are bound to be great as well.

No news or pictures from Iceland yet?

44. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

With our first teasers (in the form of a simplistic poster and simplistic trailer) and the announcement of the Season 2 DVD and Blu-ray, I hope HBO spoil us once more this week, and finally give us our first Season 3 In-Production video.

45. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Just read the update….
    Even though they are not in the Episode Commentaries, I hope they get Charles Dance ad Donald Sumpter to do some of the Bonus Features narration! They were brilliant last year!

46. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Michael Harper,

According to HBO’s OnDemand schedule Seaon 3: In Prodcution will be released December 3. There does not appear to be any earlier releases scheduled OnDemand or with HBO Go.

So that would make me think it will air before the finale of Boardwalk Empire on December 2 like many suspected. They will place it OnDemand the following day just like they did for many of the promos last year.

47. Ren Snow
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

¡¡¡¡¡¡History and lore… history and lore!!!!!!!!

48. Michael Harper
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

Darquemode,

Ahh that’s pretty cool. Only two weeks to wait then :)

49. Brad Villane
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

I love that it’s a Blu-ray-DVD combo pack this year. Have a PS3, but several DVD players. Will be nice to get both formats for one price.

Also love the abundance of features. HBO is doing it up right. Glad to see so many commentaries. The one’s on Season 1 were highly entertaining. I’d love to eventually hear one that had D&D and GRRM on one track.

Pre-order price is $80. But I’ll bet my life that the day of price will be closer to $40.

Sweet

50. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

Brad Villane,

Rght now Amazon has the pre-order prices set at $72 for the BD set and $54 for the DVD set, but I agree that those prices go down as the release date approaches.

51. Eleanor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

WHY MUST HBO ALWAYS MOCK ME FOR NOT HAVING BLU-RAY

52. KatieJo
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

12 audio commentaries?! Christmas came EARLY this year!! \o/

53. tweedie
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

Beautiful. HBO you are spoiling us. Heh

54. Leuf
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

KatieJo:
    12 audio commentaries?! Christmas came EARLY this year!! \o/

You celebrate Christmas after February 19th? It is a week before my birthday though, if anyone was wondering what to get me.

55. Queensmoot
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

I want to pre-order SO bad, but I want another sigil sleeve to match my season 1 Stark sleeve!

I loved the histories in the last BluRay and I’m thrilled to see what they cover this time. Plus, 12 commentaries! SQUEE!!

56. queenofthorns
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley and Liam Cunningham

OMG THESE THREE ARE LITERALLY MY FAVORITES EVERRR I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

57. Macejko
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

And, of course, nothing about Ramin Djawadi and his phenomenal soundtrack :(
    Why, HBO? Just… why?

58. Ax0r
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

Once again, I expect Australians to be shafted with the packaging, getting 5 discs in a slim case with no box, no artwork, and covered in the horrid blue Blu-Ray stripe.
    Ugh, so jealous

59. Joshua Taylor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait to hear Carice’s commentary. I love that girl! Such a interesting personality.

60. Bryan Cogman
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Since some people are asking, yes, the 19 Histories are brand-new, related to Season 2. Dave Hill, D&D’s assistant in LA, wrote them and did a superb job.

61. Darquemode
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Bryan Cogman,

Excellent news Mr. Cogman! Thank you for the update!

Any news on who does the narration of the special features this year?

If it is anything like the Season 1 sets it will be amazing.
    Thank you for your contributions to it and just the series in general!

62. Bryan Cogman
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

Darquemode,

Thanks!

‘Fraid I can’t comment on who does what, but the histories will be performed by members of the cast.

Best,

B

Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Bryan Cogman,

Thanks for confirming it, Bryan!

64. Al Swearengen
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

Still for the life of me I can’t understand why this isn’t released before Christmas.

65. Matthew Jam
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

Preordered! Now hoping the price goes down to like $35 for the blu-ray, or however cheap it got before March last year.

66. WildSeed
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

Audio Commentaries…….priceless ! HBO is pulling out all the stops and
    just in time for the secular holidays. I might even play along and wrap
    mine up to gift it to myself :D

67. WildSeed
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Hear Me Roar:
    Bryan Cogman,

Thanks for confirming it, Bryan!

Amazeballs !

68. WildSeed
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

Do you think HBO will include a Hostess Twinkee as a bonus offer ?

69. loco73
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

I wish that this year they would have released the DVD/Blue-ray/Digital Download versions during Christmas or around that time. But well, I’ll wait dutifuly until the release date and get my hands on it then…sigh…it would have made a nice present to end this freaking year!

70. David
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

sCor,

I watch that in HD on DVR about once every two weeks. You just need to show that scene to people that haven’t seen the show to get them to watch.

71. David
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Wow. Bryan Cogman commented here. Badass.

72. yxor
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Permalink

So there is no audio commentary for episode 5?

73. bon
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

How I like those behind scene things and history of Westeros things…

74. KatieJo
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Leuf,

Lol, no. I meant, we’re finding this out now. Before Christmas. ;p It was a silly joke.

75. Kingslayer
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 12:09 am | Permalink

Seeing my birthday is February 19th, this will make a perfect gift for myself.

76. Abyss
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 12:46 am | Permalink
  77. Kharn9
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 5:35 am | Permalink

12 commentaries and, more importantly:

The dream team is back!

Carice/Liam and Kit/Rose should be nice as well.

EDIT: Just saw the round table thing, looks very promising!

78. Marc
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 6:33 am | Permalink

Anyone has a link with more details ?
    I want to know what subtitle languages are present on the UK version.
    Last year (season 1) the info was available on amazon.co.uk, this year it’s not.

79. Abyss
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 7:58 am | Permalink

I just saw, that the Blu-Ray version has 7 discs according to Amazon. – Must be the two discs you can see on the left in the picture. What do you guys think it is? The soundtrack maybe? – Or is it, that they count the DVDs as well? But than it should be 10 disc imo…. – I am confused…

80. Javi Marcos
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 9:00 am | Permalink

I live in Spain and I have just preordered this version http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-Complete-Second-Season/dp/B0060MYM3S

A bit more expensive than 1st season but the extras are worthy.

81. Renee
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Thanks for information. I enjoy having the set at home.
    The first set has been watched many times, Well worth having around.

82. oierem
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

It’s a bit odd that Catelyn and Jaime will be doing the commentary of episode 8 (which has the wrong title, by the way) instead of 7, in which they appear much more… Perhpas it’s a mistake?

And the kids will be doing the commentary for the Renly-Margaery scene lol….

83. SDGM
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

As an effects artist myself, it warms my heart to see how much Thrones embraces the VFX team. They do such an amazing job on that show and I’m glad they’re getting so much recognition for it, it’s usually not the case.

84. Varamyr Fourskins
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to getting the Blu-Ray. It’s too bad they can’t get them out in time for Xmas, but I can only imagine how time consuming that process is. I’m sure they’re already breaking their backs just to get it out by Feb 19.

85. tweedie
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 6:12 am | Permalink

Release date is March 4 in the UK. Amazon are releasing this for £36 with a bonus disc: Creating the visuals

86. sean
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Bryan Cogman:
    Since some people are asking, yes, the 19 Histories are brand-new, related to Season 2.Dave Hill, D&D’s assistant in LA, wrote them and did a superb job.

And that answers that! Thanks much, Bryan!

87. Baramos
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Permalink

Very glad to see a Blu-Ray/DVD combo. I figured this was coming after the survey I took from inside the Season 1 box basically implied they were going to do this. Definitely a good deal since it allows me to watch it wherever I want.

88. Baramos
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Abyss,

I think maybe they can fit all 10 episodes on two Blu-rays? Obviously the DVD set requires 5 discs, with two episodes per disc, judging by last year’s DVD box.

Not sure, though. 5 hours seems like quite a bit even for a Blu-ray.

89. WheelofIceandFire
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

Was is the UK release date not the same as the US date? I remember last year the box set was released on the same day here and in the US? I was happy to hear that it ws February 19th but now March 4th just seems even further away.

90. Abyss
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Baramos,

I own the Blu-ray set of season 1 and gave the DVD box away to somebody. All two boxes have 5 discs. So unless they changed that approach, which I doubt, your explanation does not fit. – I guess, we will find out soon or later…

91. surfgirlusa
    Posted November 28, 2012 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Leuf,

The release date is a week before my birthday, as well! Definitely a good present :)

92. SoupOrMan
    Posted December 8, 2012 at 12:34 am | Permalink

I the histories and lore stories are going to be awesome. I just wish they would hurry up and release the box set so I can start watching. One of my employees at DISH talked me watching one episode of Game of Thrones now I can’t get enough. Seriously, because I couldn’t find any time to watch the second season at home, I started watching it at DISH Online in between classes. Now I am finished with season two but still need some special features to get rid of my GoT withdrawals until the next season airs.

93. Darnell
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several
    websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another
    platform. I have heard very good things about
    blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

94. Www.Chinasingels.com
    Posted May 29, 2013 at 6:18 am | Permalink

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
    with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

1. [...] cu mult timp în urmă, HBO a anunțat data oficială a lansării Sezonului 2 al celebrului serial Game of Thrones pe DVD și Blu-ray: 19 [...]

2. [...] twelve!) episode commentaries. Not every episode is covered, but some are covered multiple times (see here for the complete list). The commentaries range from pointless yet funny, to highly informative and revealing. All of them [...]