Saturday Night Live has mined Game of Thrones for material before, and as the show continues to...
Once again, the folks at Valar Bloghulis have recapped last week’s episode as if it took...
Have you already read all the books and/or don't care about spoilers? You can
reveal all the spoilers in the comments with the click of a link below.
why so much hate for Roberts eldest son? Sure the late king was a bit of a drunk but we shouldn’t take that out on his child.
The expression on Cersei’s face was priceless! lol
ha! this has to be one of my favourites. Brilliant.
Now there’s a talent competition I’d actually watch.
Every day is better with a random dose of Arthas!
Idol of Thrones may be the funniest ”Saturday’s GOT laughs” video I’ve ever seen. Joffrey and Cersei’s faces are perfect.
Here’s something that’ll make you giggle:
It’s an article that compares the competition between major technology companies to the wars between Westerosi Houses. It was posted a while back on Wic.net by another user (the name escapes me) in a comments section.
My favourite bit actually comes from the article’s own comments section, from user “pkfinnigan”:
I had previously seen the parallels and done the exercise of mapping smartphone giants onto kingdoms of Westeros. Here’s my take on it:
1. iOS – ascendant and affluent (The Westerlands / Lannister)
2. Android – waxing and maneuvering for supremacy (The Reach / Tyrell)
3. BlackBerry OS – refugee and scrambling (The Stormlands / Baratheon)
4. Amazon – biding its time and pursuing a foreign partner (Dorne / Martel)
5. Facebook – secretive and developing in-house (The Vale of Arryn / Arryn)
6. Bada – harassing and staging raids from offshore (The Iron Islands / Greyjoy)
7. Microsoft – guillotined and devastated, but with a rising heir (The North / Stark)
8. webOS – orphaned, migrant, and aided by many, mayhaps to return (The Crownlands / Targaryen)
9. Symbian – ravaged and hopeless (The Riverlands / Tully)
10. Huawei – amassing beyond The Wall (Beyond the Wall / Wildlings and others)
HA, I trully wish Joffrey was a judge on that crummy show…If he was, then the freaking show would actualy end since there wouldn’t be any participants left alive!
Off topic, but does someone know if Peter Vaughan will be reprising his role as Maester Aemon. He was perfectly cast, but is really getting up there in age (a requirement for the role though). I’m hoping he’ll be able to fulfill his role as one of my favourite characters in the books.
I really hope that somewhere out there the woman in the video see this and realises how lucky she is that the Idol judges aren’t allowed to act as Joffrey does. I think in this instance we can forgive Joff for acting in the extreme.
Cracked.com’s latest photoplasty had a game of thrones entry.
Between these three Kings, which one do you fear the most ? I wonder …
You are absolutely correct Addy.