Winter is Coming to the HBO Shop in NYC
By Winter Is Coming on in Merchandise.

HBO Shop Game of Thrones Holiday

The HBO Shop at Times Square in New York City has gotten in the holiday spirit by decorating its storefront window with a wintery assortment of Game of Thrones goodies. If you are in the city, be sure to check it out and maybe even pick up a few Thrones gifts for that special someone. If not, well, we’ve got photos after the break.

1. Currer Bell
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

FIRST Oh dear

One did not mean to do it. But there it was open unprotected virginal “Leave a Comment.” Before one knew what was happening the caps lock was on and one was typing F I R…

One must be excused now. One must have a shower and lie down for a while.

2. Chris Piers
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

The new distressed hoodies are really nice. Not sure if the scarves are official merch or not. They didn’t have them on display when I visited.

3. Charlotte
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

There should be a HBO shop in the UK! We never get anything like that.

4. Grijnwaald
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

Currer Bell,

Congrats on your first!

I’ve got the Distressed Stark Hoodie!
    Charlotte,

Yeah, you’re right there!

5. Paco
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

i went in the other day with my boyfriend looking for a Greyjoy coffee mug but they didnt have any :(. Imma have to go to Ebay for that one. I did leave with a Greyjoy keychain for myself and a Stark distressed tshirt for the significant other.

6. John W
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

If anyone is interested I emailed the brewery that is making the beer and they said the Game of Thrones inspired beer will be available 31 March 2013, same as when Season 3 debuts.

It will be sold where ever their label is sold.

It will go great with my Game of Thrones pint glasses….

7. queenofthorns
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

OMG!! I’m going to be in NY for the first time in 15 years over Christmas!! BADASS!!!

8. Ser Rib
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

John W,

Thanks! IT does say that in the post on the beer on this very website. I’m glad to here it will most likely be found in the normal places. I would hate to be on a hunt for it.

9. saark
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

I want a Lannister mug! And a Stark mug!

Goddammit I want all the mugs.

10. Kaeth
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Currer Bell,

Not congrats on your first. I’m so sick of the first crap I just don’t get it I come here to read something pertinent to the conversation not about how you got lucky and happened to be the first to type here. I suppose when you live on your computer small things like that are a big deal I dunno I just don’t get it.

11. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

Lovely displays! A woman can testify that the Stark distressed T and hoodie are great, somebody’s getting the throw for the holidays too!

12. Sebbe Svensson
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

So sad that you cant get any of that if you live like in sweden. It really hurts as a huge HBO fan.

13. Salty Dornishman
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Kaeth,

Wow. You could do what the rest of us do: just let your eyes slide right over it. No need to spew hate that *also* does not contribute to the conversation.

On topic: I accidentally opened a package that was my S.O. gift for me – a Greyjoy blanket. Now I have to pretend to be surprised!

14. The Winter Rose
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

My dearest Bloodraven visited last night and came home with a bag full of goodies :)

15. WildSeed
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Those Dragon Eggs look pretty cool :D

16. Steven
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Just picked up a new scarf and beanie this morning! They have Stark, Targaryen, and Lannister.

17. Patchy Face
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

yo y’all – new blog on Belfast wrap over on hbo.com! Interesting tid bits

18. Kaeth
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Salty Dornishman,

ya I’m sorry in my defense I hadn’t even had a cup of coffee yet. again apologies.

19. Saark
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Permalink

Patchy Face,

I saw your post and went over to the hbo blog.

Seven hells. Did they just film what I think they filmed?

20. Patchy Face
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

Saark,

I think that we are thinking along the same lines but we have to wait four months to be sure. Arghhh

21. Sly
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 12:31 am | Permalink

Kaeth,

Please keep your negativity to yourself if you persist on posting on a Fansite

22. Isa Frostborn
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 2:08 am | Permalink

That’s it, I’m going back to New York.

23. werasdfasf
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Why the hell would you make a bust of Daenerys and not include her bust?

24. Arya Dunyett
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Oooh! Lovely stuff well displayed. Very colorful and eyecatching.
    I’m wondering about those miniature swords in the mug. They are so much more detailed than the sword letter openers I bought for gifts last Christmas. Don’t see them on the HBO web site. Must have one. Beautiful, yet functional present for me.
    I love my warm Targaryan Hoodie. Sewed a Stark patch on the shoulder. Just covering my bases.

25. Bad Dog
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

Charlotte:
    There should be a HBO shop in the UK! We never get anything like that.

(I’m one of the lucky few… my brother got me and my mates some stuff from the US, for which I’m truly grateful.)

26. Serena
    Posted December 22, 2012 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Bad Dog: Consider yourself lucky. Not even the HBO online store in the UK ships to the rest of Europe. We don’t get a bloody thing in Germany. If we are lucky, some other online store buys goodies from HBO and re-sells them, but otherwise there’s no way for us to get anything, short of having someone in the US or UK to forward it to us.

Schau mal hier, dieser deutsche Online-Shop hat ein paar neue Sachen:

die liefern auch nach Österreich, habe schon 2 Tassen, einen Schlüsselanhänger, ein T-Shirt und die Schnapsgläser bestellt ;-)

27. helena zoe
    Posted December 22, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

i went to NY last summer and there was nothing i liked in the store, the women tshirts or blouses were not cute at all
    i didn’t wanted to spend 20 dollars and then use them as pijamas
    there wasn’t even a calendar, they need a new designer cause everything is expensive and not worth it

28. David Thomas
    Posted December 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Permalink

Got an awesome Lannister scarf yesterday.