Game of Thrones exhibition to tour the world
By Hear Me Roar on in Events, Marketing, Merchandise.

MCA_ThronesCostume_206Fans, rejoice. Especially if you live reasonably close to Toronto, New York, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, or Belfast. An exhibition of costumes, props, armour, and weapons from Game of Thrones is coming to your city in the first half of the year! This means not only props from the first two seasons, but from the super fresh Season 3 as well. It goes without saying that the iron throne with a photo op  is part of the whole shebang. Admission completely free!

Also promised:

Backwater Bay Interactive Experience – Fans will get an opportunity to participate in an exciting interactive experience that will place them amid the action of the epic battle of Blackwater Bay from season 2.

Hear Me Roar: Colour me excited! The interactive experience is more than intriguing, and I will finally get to sit on the iron throne of Westeros. Amsterdam, I am coming!

Full press release after the break. HBO.com web page of the event here.

INTERNATIONAL GAME OF THRONES® EXHIBITION TO TRANSPORT

FANS INTO THE KINGDOM OF WESTEROS

– Free of Charge to the Public, HBO® Exhibit Tours

Toronto, New York, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam and Belfast –

New York,N.Y., February 19, 2013 – One of the most popular fantasy television series – HBO’s Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning Game of Thrones – will come alive for fans in an immersive, not-to-be-missed touring exhibition that will transport viewers into the breathtaking and enchanted world of Westeros.  Based on George R.R. Martin’s best-selling books, Game of Thrones is an intricate and visually stunning epic series that has captured the imagination of fans globally with its striking characters that live in a world whose summers and winters can last years.

The traveling exhibit, the first of its kind by HBO, has been created to bring the vivid and rich world of Westeros to fans in five international cities – Toronto, Canada; New York City, New York; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Amsterdam, North Holland and Belfast, Northern Ireland. Presented by HBO and international partners,  the exhibition is free to the public and focuses on key characters from five of the noble houses (Stark, Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon and Greyjoy), showcasing a treasure trove of more than 70 original artifacts from seasons 1 and 2, plus select pieces from this year’s new season.

Built by New Project LLC, the exhibition includes:

Costumes, props, armor and weapons– Artisans, whose superb craftsmanship has provided authenticity to the medieval world of the show, worked closely with HBO to curate the exhibit with items including: an impressive costume display overseen by the show’s costume designer Michele Clapton who dressed the mannequins to ensure accuracy in the presentation of the extraordinarily detailed garments, iconic artifacts such as model dragons, weaponry (King Joffrey’s crossbow, daggers and swords such as “Ice” and “Longclaw”), armor (helmets, shields and full suits of armor worn by key characters in the show), crowns, jewelry, books and much more.

Iron Throne – Fit for any king or queen, fans will be able to take their photo on a precise replica of the iron throne from the series.

The exhibit will also display an array of official Game of Thrones licensed collectable merchandise from the HBO Shop®.

Game of Thrones Exhibition tour dates and venues:

Toronto (in partnership with HBO Canada)

March 9 – 16

Design Exchange

234 Bay Street

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5K 1B2

For ticket information and more, log on to themovienetwork.ca/exhibition

New York City (in partnership with Time Warner Cable)

March 28 – April 3

Additional details to be announced

Sao Paulo (in partnership with HBO Latin America)

April 25 – 30*

Additional details to be announced

Amsterdam (in partnership with HBO Netherlands)

May 19 – 27

Additional details to be announced

Belfast (in partnership with Northern Ireland Screen, Northern Ireland Tourist Board and Titanic Belfast)

June 8 – 17

Titanic Belfast

1 Olympic Way,
Queen’s Road,
Titanic Quarter,
Belfast, N. Ireland, BT3 9EP

For ticket information and more, log on to www.discovernorthernireland.com/GoTExhibition

For updates and more information, visit http://hbo.com/gameofthrones.  The official hashtag is #GOTExhibition.

*Dates are subject to change

MCA_ThronesCostume_253

MCA_ThronesCostume_137

1. cwolf
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Pity they won`t come to Spain

2. eleonora
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

I am so going!!!

3. Loatie
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

4. JonathanL
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

I’d be bitter it’s coming nowhere near me, but it’s very cool that they’re doing it at all, and what a way to show off near where the show is shot.

Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Loatie:
    Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

Last I checked Belfast is a part of the UK.

6. Kevin
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Loatie: Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

isn’t Belfast in the UK?

7. Koen
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Permalink

Amsterdam, I am coming :D

Since when is North Holland a country?

8. Tom
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Nothing ever comes south :(

9. Sky Aero
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

Yes Yes Yes! Finally something for us Dutchies! Definitely going!!!

Amsterdam here i Come!

10. Chris
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Surprised it’s not stopping in Springfield.

11. Beyond the Wall
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Will definitely make the trip to Belfast for this one. Can’t wait!

12. Dark Star
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

Chris: Surprised it’s not stopping in Springfield.

lulz

13. Watson
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

The Toronto link should be http://www.themovienetwork.ca/exhibition/

I’m actually more excited to learn that I live in a city with a design museum than I am to see this, but yeah, this sounds pretty neat.

14. Stephen
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

Loatie

I live in Northern Ireland. We ARE part of the UK.

On a more positive note, I am so going to this

15. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

A woman is psyched! A must see!

16. Ser Osis of Liver
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

*SO* going to this one! The only time I got to sit the Iron Throne was at Worldcon in Reno, and the picture I got was, shall we say, less than ideal. The interactive Blackwater event sounds almost too good to be true.

17. Grijnwaald
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Loatie,

Or Bristol……………………oh who am I kidding?!

18. AdrianAegon
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Doesn’t the armour of the kingsguard look different? I mean now seems silvery, but in the show is more like cream. Is it because of the light, or have they changed it?

19. Winterdark
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Yes! Amsterdam! That’s like a 90 minute train ride for me! I am so going!

20. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

The world wide part had me excited.
    Hello the world is bigger than just the Americas and Europe. I also want a photo on the iron throne. Someone please come visit South Africa (sobs)

21. Nick_Scryer
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Sweet! Might take the trip up North to Belfast!

22. tweedie
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

Stephen,

So how come the union jack isn’t flying on the city hall then? Lol

23. Gypsy
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

Washington DC or Baltimore would be better, but I’ll try to get to NYC.

24. Juego de tronos
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

I would love to go to the exposition!

25. WinWolf
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

Amsterdam!?? IM THERE!!!

26. Grijnwaald
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

tweedie,

NI is still part of the UK though……….so enough thread-jacking please.

27. Joaquin
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

Please come to Argentina!

28. The mighty hodor
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love it when they say something is a world tour, when really it’s only a couple of stops! Maybe if us Aussies had a hbo channel we would get a stop on the world tour as well!

29. Anonymous
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Come to Bilbao in summer! :D

30. Thorrgal
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

Grijnwaald:
    tweedie,

NI is still part of the UK though……….so enough thread-jacking please.

I guess ¨Still¨ is the key word there ;)

31. Paige Holgate
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

COME TO THE MIDWEST!

32. Icebird
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

I hope they expand this to include some more US cities… like Chicago. Very cool, would go if it was resonably close.

33. Loatie
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Winter Is Coming,

My bad, I always confuse Belfast and Dublin with which is in NI. Ignorance isn’t an answer I know…

34. Stephen
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

tweedie:
    Stephen,

So how come the union jack isn’t flying on the city hall then? Lol

Actually….the dispute isn’t if the union FLAG flies (it’s only a union JACK when it’s on a ship ) but WHEN. The deal is that it flies in certain days – the same deal as many councils in mainland GB.

I know you don’t mean to be an insulting idiot, so I thought I’d explain the situation.

35. The Instrumentalist
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

Day trip to Toronto WEEEEE! That throne in MINE hehehehe….

36. Liesie
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

Yaayy finally something I can take part in!!! I’m definitely going to see this in Amsterdam :)

37. mariamb18
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Thrilled that it is coming to NYC. Any idea of where and when to check back for details?

38. TheAnchoress
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Wow, congrats to the design teams! If your costumes and props are remarkable enough to go on tour by themselves, you’re The Lord of the Rings, Narnia, or Harry Potter. And now Thrones. What good company. : D

Will definitely check this out when it hits NYC. Just seeing Longclaw at the s02 release was great fun last night.

39. Pablo Jainaga
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

Anonymous:
    Come to Bilbao in summer! :D

Why not in spring? ;)

40. scatterbrained
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

and none for the rest of europe…
    i would never even dare to desire for the tour to come to poland, but i hoped it may at least reach berlin… uk is to far for me :(

Posted February 19, 2013 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

The mighty hodor,

Sorry for the misnomer, I called it that and take responsibility… no fault of HBO. Three continents is still at least semi-decent.

42. kanjisheik
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

Why no Asia? :cries:

43. Fat Tom
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Off topic, but for anyone interested, the Target Exclusive Blu-ray is now $29.99!

44. Kyrenna
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

It’s coming to Amsterdam! It’s city centre is about an hour of cycling away from where I live :))

Ofcourse, there are more places in Amsterdam one can go view armor. But not this armor. And then there’ll be more then just armor. So I’ll be there. Ohhh yes I will.

45. Braincandy
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the info Fat Tom!!!

46. SerCountryFriedSteak
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Awesome… I need to go, I can’t remember what Ned wore in Season 2.

47. TWEEDIE
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Stephen,

Thank you for explaining the situation. Unfortunately however you are wrong about the union jack. Tsk tsk. You are right in another sense though – only an idiot would be insulted over this.

48. Coltaine777
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

Looks like I will be heading down to Toronto too see this !!!!

49. Stephen
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Tweedie

Oh I’m not insulted – the situation here is laughable. Complicated. But laughable. I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn’t as black and white as it may appear. Apologies for tone and any offence.

However, it is the union FLAG protest not union JACK. While used interchangeably, Jack is an admiralty term.

However, its an evn sillier argument than I usually get involved in. Can we move on?

Hope you make an exhibition

50. Jambo
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

Gonna have to keep an eye on this one :)

Only like an hour outside of NYC by train, so that should be very do-able. I wanted to make it in for the launch party last night, but had school/work messing me up.

51. Salty Dornishman
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:31 pm | Permalink

Wha?!?!?!? No Los Angeles??? How can this be that NYC gets all of the love, when everyone knows that the West is the Best?

52. coronaking
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

Still no article about the Deleted Scenes on your tumblr? Strange!

53. Ioco73
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

Oh cool news! I will most certainly go to the exhibit! For me this would be the second GotT exhibit I will be attending. I also went last year, sat my pasty ass on the Iron Throne, took some pictures which make me look like Moonboy’s retarded brother…but anyways it will be good to get some glimpses of Season Three. Last year I got my first look at Brienne as well as a most famous head on a spike…This year hopefully I can see more of Mance, Thoros and Lord Beric.

PS Finally got my hands on the Season Two DVD set, and it truly is a thing of beauty. Though it might not have all the Blu-ray special features, HBO certainly did not cheapen out on its presentation!

54. the goat
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

coronaking,

Actually OITF just posted the Varys/Littlefinger scene

55. Ioco73
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

Winter, your Canadian link does not work properly. You added “to” into the link. Anyways, until you can get it up and running again, here is the link for all Canucks:

Hopefully this will work.

56. Ioco73
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

Uhhhh, and we are the first stop on the tour….yep, see there are some perks that come with living north of the Wall…

57. Carryboo
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

A suggestion for the Melbourne venue – Melbourne Film Institute…….Hoping.

58. LooYee
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

sigh. once again australia is left out. if it were to come down under, i wouldn’t mind paying for the admission.

59. Sky Aero
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

Hear Me Roar, are you Dutch?

60. Remin
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

I guess no one has seen the new post in “Making Game of Thrones”. Interesting details of Season 3. http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/2013/2/19/season-3-wraps-on-a-frozen-mountain.html

61. Maester Murks
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Well, that might be just the push I needed to take another trip to Amsterdam. Although the last trip there didn’t end well =D

62. Nezzer
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

Remin:
    I guess no one has seen the newpost in “Making Game of Thrones”. Interesting details of Season 3.http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/2013/2/19/season-3-wraps-on-a-frozen-mountain.html

Yay, battle at the Fist confirmed!

63. Patchy Face
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Remin,

Thanks for link. Sounds awesome – come on S3!

64. Ana Wings
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

They are comming to Brazil! That’s amazing!!!!!!!!!

65. Nadine
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Hoping you’d do an Asian Tour as well and drop by Manila.

66. Mormegil
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

So do we know how many deleted scenes there are on the S2 Set? Is it just the Four or are there more?

67. Seriano
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

They’re coming to São Paulo! YESSS!!!

It’s fair to say that Brazil is a big market for both GoT and ASOIAF, so it’s natural that we were included in the tour.

Still, I’m quite surprised.

68. spacechampion
    Posted February 19, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Got my tickets for Toronto in my grubby little hands right now!

I don’t have a direwolf to pose with me on the Iron Throne… Can I bring my cat?

69. Ser Lemon Cakes
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:34 am | Permalink

Fellow Aussies, do not despair, there is a GOT event in Sydney featuring Michelle Fairley on March 7th!

Posted February 20, 2013 at 3:37 am | Permalink

Sky Aero,

No, but I am living here at the moment … have done so for the past few years.

71. xFire and Bloodx
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 3:47 am | Permalink

why does it say ‘tour the world’ when its only a few countries :/

72. Dana
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 5:50 am | Permalink

So its coming to amsterdam, and i live like 15 min with the train from amsterdam and i have no one to go with… I love my life -,-

73. HB
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 6:38 am | Permalink

Definitely going to the Amsterdam one.

Dana,

Plenty of people from this site are going. Maybe a group outing or meetup thing of sorts can be set up?

74. dan
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 7:07 am | Permalink

Loatie,

Belfast IS in the UK. they film in Northern Ireland.

75. Nadin
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 7:28 am | Permalink

Sucks living in the Middle East.

76. LooYee
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 7:50 am | Permalink

Ser Lemon Cakes,

You are simply the best ser.

77. Razza
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:00 am | Permalink

Fu** Yeah Brazil!

78. Suzy
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:19 am | Permalink

Loatie:
    Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

What you mean nothing in the UK. BELFAST is in the UK……. And I for one will be going to see it.

Anyway what better place to have it. After all they do alot of filming in Northern Ireland.

79. Suzy
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Will there be a shop there to by merchandise?

80. tony
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Loatie,

Belfast is in the UK

81. Moyra
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

I think you’ll find that Belfast, Northern Ireland is part of the UK! And it’s only an hour’s flight from London. Come on over, you will be very welcome and could even visit some of the wonderful Northern Ireland locations used for the filming of Seasons 1-3.

82. Burgos
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Time to save money for another trip to Amsterdam! Interactive Black Water sounds very interesting.

83. Eve
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

NYC!! I’m way too excited!

84. rob
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Nothing in California? That’s like so much audience, also it’s the best state.

85. kindly man
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 4:15 am | Permalink

HB,

excellent idea. when dates are known, all Amsterdam fans can meet at one place before heading out (train station for instance).

now what would the sigil of our house be….

86. kindly man
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 5:34 am | Permalink

rob,
    Thats because winter isn’t coming to cali

87. jenny
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 6:12 am | Permalink

Yes Belfast is part of the UK, the fourteenth largest city (by population) as I understand it but it is not as accessible as London, Manchester, Birmingham or even Glasgow – it is in fact across a stretch of water accessible by boat or plane …a little inconveinent to the masses, which disappointing.

88. Ilia Stark
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

I’m in Sweden,but i might go to Amsterdam or Belfast for this!

89. Daenyb
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Yaaay so excited for this, will be heading up to Belfast from Dublin for definite!

90. Suzy
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Have told my husband and don’t think he is that interested. Which my friend will be pleased about, as she wants to go with me.

91. Suzy
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

For those of you who live outside Northern Ireland, it is easy to get here by boat or plane and there are plenty of lovely hotels. Even a budget one just up the road from the venue. Then if you are interested hire a car and take a chance and see some of the areas used for filming.

92. iris
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

I hope HBO brings this exhibition to SDCC on July.

93. Charli
    Posted February 22, 2013 at 1:59 am | Permalink

Loatie,

You know where Belfast is right??

94. Shaya Collins
    Posted February 22, 2013 at 9:47 am | Permalink

This is absolutely fantastic! I will be at the one in NYC and already can’t wait to see all these beautiful costumes up close. I do hope for something Jon Snow like as well.

95. Canadian
    Posted February 23, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

Come to Ottawa, Canada! There are lots of Game of Thrones fans here! :)

96. Laura
    Posted March 3, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Guess it’s a Day trip to Belfast Flying from London for Me for one day x

97. Marie
    Posted March 6, 2013 at 5:48 am | Permalink

Nothing in France ???

98. siberia82
    Posted March 7, 2013 at 9:52 am | Permalink

The GoT exhibit in Toronto is now sold out, but my friend had to drop out due to a sudden death in the family, so I have an extra ticket if someone is interested. The time slot is for Sun. Mar. 10 at 11AM. Please send me an e-mail ASAP at [email protected] if you want it. I won’t have access to the Internet after I leave for Toronto, plus I don’t own a cell phone, so you need to contact me before Friday evening.

99. siberia82
    Posted March 7, 2013 at 10:32 am | Permalink

I forgot to add that I’m giving away the Toronto ticket for free. I just want to make sure that it doesn’t go to waste.

100. the white fawn
    Posted March 8, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

mariamb18,

right!

101. Kelly Moon
    Posted March 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

UK, UK, UK, UK… Please!!!

102. Emmy
    Posted March 8, 2013 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

I’m coming to see the exhibition on March 14th in Toronto….so excited!

103. Paula
    Posted March 9, 2013 at 10:45 am | Permalink

Such a short list of cities and São Paulo is one of them. I couldn’t believe t when I saw. I’m definitely going!

104. Catriona
    Posted March 9, 2013 at 11:54 am | Permalink

The one time something cool comes to Ireland it’s bang in the middle of the Leaving Cert! Oh Belfast…so close and yet so far…

105. Olivier
    Posted March 14, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Montreal is a world well known place for Video games, cinema, comics and one of the biggest city in Canada with a young population and you are not coming there ??!! Shame on you !!

106. launabailey
    Posted March 20, 2013 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

Would love to know when these irish tickets are being released! Anyone any ideas?

107. fenn
    Posted April 1, 2013 at 12:42 am | Permalink

why doesn’t anything ever come to the southern states??? we are fans too!

108. Leonydas
    Posted April 1, 2013 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Koen,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc That should answer your qeustion ;)

109. Pippa
    Posted April 4, 2013 at 3:45 am | Permalink

It should come to London. Considering that most of the actors in it are British and there are so many British fans, it doesn’t make sense :S

110. Krista
    Posted April 5, 2013 at 10:38 am | Permalink

HEY!!!!! What about LONDON???????????????

111. Runcis
    Posted April 5, 2013 at 11:16 am | Permalink

Krista,

Murrrrrrr

112. jason
    Posted April 12, 2013 at 8:30 am | Permalink

This display may not be coming to London but there is an event you can meet some of the stars from Game of Thrones, like Peter Dinklage , Jason Momoa and many more

They are taking part in talks and photo ops with the fans from the 5th of July to the 7th at Earls Court London

heres the link

you will be able to get close to them and ask questions about there work
    hope to see you there .

113. jack
    Posted April 12, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

i can’t believe it doesn’t come through LA of all places.

114. Emma Harding
    Posted April 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

Yes Belfast is in uk but its a separate island so we have o fly or get the ferry which costs a small fortune. I think the expo should come to mainland uk.

115. Zoe
    Posted April 13, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

Loatie:
    Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

Loatie:
    Nothing in the UK? That sucks! You would think it would come to London…

116. Aethel
    Posted May 2, 2013 at 5:05 am | Permalink

Loatie,

Belfast IS in the UK!

117. Vanessa
    Posted May 21, 2013 at 2:11 am | Permalink

Kevin,

Amsterdam and Belfast are same easy/ difficult to get to from London but anyway tickets are already sold out. So unfair!

118. Khaleesichick
    Posted May 21, 2013 at 3:26 am | Permalink

Italy? No Italy? we are crazy about you over here!!!
    Please come!!!

119. Giulia
    Posted May 26, 2013 at 11:32 am | Permalink

No Italy :(

120. Steve Coombe
    Posted May 28, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

Can you please tell me whether the exhibition will be coming to England. We have tried to get transport and accomidation to see it in Belfast but its a rip off what we will have to pay for flights.
    We are avid followers of the series and books so it would be great to see it but not at rip off prices. We managed to reserve tickets after a mix up when we booked for one day and they e-mailed us tickets for a later day when we couldnt get there.

121. Andy
    Posted May 29, 2013 at 5:34 am | Permalink

Loatie,

Belfast is in the UK.

122. Ross
    Posted June 6, 2013 at 1:56 am | Permalink

Sod london you get everything any way , god dam cockneys!!!!!!

123. Mark
    Posted June 9, 2013 at 2:34 am | Permalink

First confusion over Belfast, it’s £150 from London on plane (booking early) across Irish Sea west of Liverpool. Or Ferry from Birkenhead Liverpool or Scotland Stranraer!

You don’t need passport just photo ID from mainland as obviously it’s in UK.

Secondly Cockneys are from East London!

Which is a tiny part of the 200 square miles or so!

London being divided into 12 parts with over 20 boroughs each with their own identity there are so many races and cultures that only a small minded idiot would assume we all spoke ‘Cor blimey guvnor!’

So like Westoros has many areas with notable changes but only a Northerner with limited travel knowledge would say that.

Bit like Wildlings assuming everything is south and calling Northerners, southerners.

There got it back to GOT!!

124. STANNIS
    Posted June 11, 2013 at 8:54 am | Permalink

Pippa,

it makes perfect sense to exhibit in belfast as i gather all the green bits are filmed in Northern Ireland which of course is part of the U.K.
    also, although there are some British actors in GOT, there are a lot of Irish actors involved, which of course also makes perfect sense due to location filming.
    i would like to take this opportunity to say that i think Game of Thrones is possibly the best T.V. i have seen in a long time and i cant wait for winter to come.

125. Bleh
    Posted June 19, 2013 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Sooo, they film it in Dubrovnik and Mdina, but they don’t bother with exhibition in Eastern Europe? Fantastic /s

1. [...] to five different cities world wide this spring and I will be going to see it!  Once I found the article today, I sent it Vincent’s way and he immediately jumped on it. We’re already going to [...]

2. [...] Game of Thrones exhibition to tour the world Game of Thrones: The Exhibition opens in Toronto [...]