Season 2 recap video premiering March 8th
By Ours is the Fury on in Recap.

A fourteen-minute-long recap show looking back at season 2 of Game of Thrones and incorporating new interviews will premiere on March 8th, at 9:45 P.M. Today we have a sneak peek of the recap, which will be available on HBO On Demand beginning March 9th.

The recap is subtitled “A Gathering Storm,” referencing the title of the third book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Many anticipated that season 3’s tagline would incorporate a reference to A Storm of Swords.

Ours is the Fury: The recap is always a great way to catch up, especially for casual viewers, and the new interview footage is a nice bonus. As a side note, I have to admit I’m not sure what’s going on with Richard Madden’s hair this season from what we’ve seen.

1. Jambo
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

Hah, Dany looks totally crazy there in that screen cap on the video.

2. Dark Star
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

OITF,
    Kit Harrington’s hair looks a lot more wild than usual as well.

3. Davy
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

@jambo

I was thinking the same. She looks really like Viserys season 1 in that screencap

4. GeekFurious
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

She looks CGI in that screencap.

5. ebevan91
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Dany looks like a crazy Targaryen right there.

6. mariamb18
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

I’m not noticing anything wrong with Richard Madden’s hair. In fact, I don’t notice anything wrong with him at all.

7. Grijnwaald
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Emilia’s face made me chuckle. Lots of wild eyes in that clip!

8. Wolfswood
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

Dany looks as though she’s about to start screaming about her dragons in that image again.

WHERE ARE MY DRAGOOOOOOOOOONS????

9. Ceci
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

Are we going to see another trailer after this? I think there’s gonna have to be something else before the premiere.

10. Starfish
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Wolfswood,

DWAGOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNS!

11. JamesL
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

Dark Star,

I think you mean Richard Madden

12. Pyramid
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

YAH DANY EVEN LOOKS CRAZY!!!11 SOOO HORMONAL AND HYSTERICAL LYK OMGZ!!!11ELEVEN

13. Invorvial
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

I’m really looking forward to that video… and I think that Richard Madden’s hair looks there pretty awesome… Whole Richard is beautiful in there, his only problem is the Red wedding, coming too soon…

14. Chibarin
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Speaking about hairs, am I the only one noticing that Emilia’s wig is slightly more golden this season? In the previous 2 seasons it looked more like silver to me, don’t know if it looks like that to anyone else.

15. AdrianAegon
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Richard Madden’s hair does look weird… but maybe because it’s clean and not greased for filming. :))

As for Dany, well I now realise we have the same big green-blue eyes and similar facial features (like those jumping eyebrows :)) )… maybe I should audition for a certain part that is due to come. The other dragon…

33 days, people!

16. Dark Star
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

JamesL: Dark Star, I think you mean Richard Madden

No, I mean Kit Harrington. There is a shot of Jon in the new trailer looking up and his hair not it’s usual wild curly self. It’s longer and straggly looking. But I do agree about Richard Madden’s hair as well. Those boys are just too busy to meet the grooming standards ; )

17. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

Dark Star,

That’s because it is soaked from rain in that clip.

18. Dark Star
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap: Dark Star, That’s because it is soaked from rain in that clip.

Well, I can’t wait to see it soaked in the hot-pools-in-the-cave scene.

19. Brandice
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

lol How does Youtube pick what part of the video to screencap?

20. Solar
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

that thumbnail..

21. Mrs. H'ghar
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 12:27 am | Permalink

Sweet!

22. argilac's antler
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 1:07 am | Permalink

Chibarin,

It looks more golden in that video clip above, but in the trailer it looks more white/silvery. I assume it just may be the lighting.

23. flame
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Jambo,

Thats the Mad King’s genes

24. Matt
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 10:00 am | Permalink

The screencap of the video makes Dany look so adorable. Like she’s holding her breath. So cute ^_^

25. Max
    Posted February 28, 2013 at 12:29 am | Permalink

Brandice:
    lol How does Youtube pick what part of the video to screencap?

It used to always be whatever frame occured exactly halfway through the clip. That might still be the default frame, but now it seems that the uploader can pick any frame (or even an image not shown in the clip). That frame occurred at 0:12 and the click is 30 seconds, so that frame was certainly chosen deliberately.