… then the opening titles would look something like this. We could not wait with this one until Saturday.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Two good interviews from the Game of Thrones writers. First one is with George R. R. Martin at Amazon's Omnivoracious blog. He talks about his relationship to the show and answers a …
- 24 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 17 comments
- Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 14 comments
- Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 13 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Adam Whitehead commented on Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 39 minutes 20 seconds ago
- Ghasterly Rock commented on A Look at George R.R. Martin’s “A World of Ice and Fire” 3 hours 11 minutes ago
- Christy commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 7 hours 0 minutes ago
- Marry Me Natalie commented on New teaser image for Telltale’s Game of Thrones adventure game 7 hours 6 minutes ago
- Marry Me Natalie commented on Top Game of Thrones cosplay looks for Halloween 7 hours 8 minutes ago