… then the opening titles would look something like this. We could not wait with this one until Saturday.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Two good interviews from the Game of Thrones writers. First one is with George R. R. Martin at Amazon's Omnivoracious blog. He talks about his relationship to the show and answers a …
- 28 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 23 comments
- Sophie Turner and Gwendoline Christie filming in N. Ireland 16 comments
- The Small Council: Who's your pick for Season 4's Best Villain? 13 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 13 comments
- Sneaky commented on Masters Of Coin: the economic impact of Game of Thrones location filming 2 hours 0 minutes ago
- Knurk commented on Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 3 hours 7 minutes ago
- strokememarge commented on Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 3 hours 26 minutes ago
- Doran`s Gouty Foot commented on Masters Of Coin: the economic impact of Game of Thrones location filming 4 hours 59 minutes ago
- Fancy word for a sellsword commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 9 hours 45 minutes ago