Well, isn’t this cute. In this new ad from Time Warner Cable, Drogon, lost and alone, wanders the city attempting to find his owner. He hears her voice, glimpses her through a window, but where is she?
Winter Is Coming: TWC must have dropped some coin on this ad. It really shows the wide appeal for this show when the cable companies are looking to use it to draw in subscribers.
HBO threw a lavish red carpet premiere for Game of Thrones' third season tonight in Hollywood. Held at the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theater, the event brought together most of the main cast …
- 25 comments
- Screenshots from Telltale's Game of Thrones adventure leaked? 11 comments
- Gwendoline Christie Talks Brienne of Tarth With Net-A-Porter 11 comments
- First trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones released 10 comments
- Charles Dance and Sean Bean find new roles after death 8 comments
- The Small Council: What's your pick for Best Special Effect in Season 4? 6 comments
- Oh_Man commented on Telltale’s Game of Thrones adventure game FAQ 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 3 hours 13 minutes ago
- Scott Schaffer commented on Telltale’s Game of Thrones adventure game FAQ 3 hours 15 minutes ago
- Darrell Ervine commented on Natalie Dormer reveals she didn’t originally audition for Margaery Tyrell 3 hours 16 minutes ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on Game of Thrones nominated for two ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards 3 hours 25 minutes ago