Well, isn’t this cute. In this new ad from Time Warner Cable, Drogon, lost and alone, wanders the city attempting to find his owner. He hears her voice, glimpses her through a window, but where is she?
Winter Is Coming: TWC must have dropped some coin on this ad. It really shows the wide appeal for this show when the cable companies are looking to use it to draw in subscribers.
HBO threw a lavish red carpet premiere for Game of Thrones' third season tonight in Hollywood. Held at the legendary Grauman's Chinese Theater, the event brought together most of the main cast …
- 55 comments
- Charles Dance discusses return to Game Of Thrones Season 5…wait, what? 40 comments
- The Small Council: Who was the best one-season wonder? 31 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Season 4's Best Sidekick 21 comments
- Games Of Throne: How Crusader Kings 2 is the greatest Littlefinger simulator around 20 comments
- First Pictures from Game of Thrones Filming at Sibenik Cathedral 19 comments
- Neds no Loraq commented on “Cripples, Bastards, And Broken Things”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 4, 2 minutes 56 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on “Cripples, Bastards, And Broken Things”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 4, 20 minutes 56 seconds ago
- Genesis Malakh commented on Charles Dance discusses return to Game Of Thrones Season 5…wait, what? 56 minutes 36 seconds ago
- best internet marketing agency commented on New set photos: Arya Stark in Braavos? 1 hour 43 minutes ago
- zambie76 commented on Happy birthday, George! 1 hour 53 minutes ago