Game of Owns: Sensual Bites
By Winter Is Coming on in Podcast.

It’s Monday and that means a new episode of Game of Owns. Zach and the gang have an exciting week of podcasting fun ahead and they are kicking it off with this ‘cast focusing on the Game of Thrones parody School of Thrones. On the show with them is Whitney Milam, who plays Margaery in the web series and is also one of the producers.

Episode 75 – Sensual Bites

iTunes | Download | RSS

Description:

On this brand new Monday, the heads of the Goovian order have a sit down with Whitney, a producer and character from the fabled web series School of Thrones — which over the past month has taken the interwebs by a literal storm of swords. A tale of charm and angsty plot-lines, SoT has captured the lighter side of the series, paying homage to the existing work and stacks of viral fan favorites. Have a listen, learn more about the creation and creative process, in addition to which fruit cocktail ingredient sits on the Iron Throne.

Show notes:

School of Thrones Owns

1. Hannah
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

First!!!

2. Yago
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Uh, I’ll pass on this one. Just not my thing.

3. Jordioteque
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Am I the only one who thinks that School of Thrones is absolutely horrible?

4. Hannah
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

Jordioteque,

No you’re not the only one. It is just so stupid.

5. kindly man
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

I’m sorry, not a big fan either.

6. Wrath of the Gods
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

It is pretty stupid, but that last one had a few good laughs. I’d still watch it.

7. Summer Islander
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

Jordioteque:
    Am I the only one who thinks that School of Thrones is absolutely horrible?

Definitely not…. I couldn’t even finish episode 1

Just turrible

8. Grijnwaald
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

School of Thrones is fucking awful

9. gamecreator
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 5:46 pm | Permalink
  10. Zena
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:18 pm | Permalink
  11. dubq
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

Jordioteque:
    Am I the only one who thinks that School of Thrones is absolutely horrible?

Nah, it’s pretty awful.

12. Shock Me Sane
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

I wasn’t crazy about it but it was light-hearted and fun. And the scene with Renly and Loras and Margaery in bed with their shirts off eating peaches did make me laugh. In fact all the peach references did, because it’s totally rubbing it in the show’s face that they didn’t do it.

13. Shock Me Sane
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

And I’ve been saying for years that Sansa ends up on the Iron Throne. Dany is 100% biting it in the last book, she and her dragons need to die for magic to be gone. Jon probably dies too, and Bran ain’t leaving that tree again.

14. Grijnwaald
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

Zena:
    Starks are in Empire Magazine May 2013 issue! :))

Cool, thanks for sharing! :)

15. zambi76
    Posted March 26, 2013 at 4:31 am | Permalink

Re: school of thrones

I found the first episode funny but the second episode didn’t quite click with me like the first one. This “finale” I enjoyed a great deal again.

Some shit is really subtle. I mean, Varys giving Petyr the finger from the crowd, mysterious Tyrion <3, and at the end Jaime “last chance for honor” Lannister saved Sansa from Littlefinger. That’s pretty deep for a silly web-parody.

16. Andrew
    Posted March 26, 2013 at 5:13 am | Permalink

I like School of Thrones. Come at me.

But seriously, I thought they did a good job on the series, short as it was. It would be really cool if they do it to a higher production value and go more in depth. Series’ like VGHS, Forward Unto Dawn, and what not have kind of upped the expectations of web series in general.

17. Juego de tronos
    Posted March 26, 2013 at 10:16 am | Permalink

I am goint to hear it right now!

18. Chibarin
    Posted March 26, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Love School of Thrones, the references are amazing, and I appreciate the effort that has gone in creating it. All the actors and the creators seemed to have had a lot of fun making it, so it cheers me up when I watch it as well. I’d certainly love a continuation of the series! And the fact that Whitney is a Sansa fan too makes me very happy. :)

Thanks GoO for being closely interested in anything related to GoT/ASoIaF and continuing to be my favourite GoT podcast ever! Can’t wait for your in-season episodes.