School of Thrones Ep 2: Sexposition
By Hear Me Roar on in Humor.

Some fun for today, the second episode of the high school parody web series is now online:

Hear Me Roar: I think you will all agree their Littlefinger is a dead-ringer! Some other really good laughs as well … Keep ‘em coming.

1. GerB40
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

That’s a pretty good Littlefinger impression.

2. zambi76
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

This episode didn’t quite click with me like the first one, as I thought it was a bit too much all over the place, but Vice Principal Littlefinger is brilliant.

Also funny the double-peaching of Stannis by Renly and the Marg-Renly-Loras “threesome”.

The Tyrion-Dany-Jon trifecta is also still in play I see. The Rob/Theon stuff is a bit too over the top for me though.

3. GeekFurious
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

I coined the term “sexposition” last year and demand royalties!

Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:11 pm | Permalink

zambi76,

Nicely summarized, I feel the same way about this episode and the favourite beats.

5. Andrew
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

Mean Girls references are best references. Really enjoying the series. Now they just need Felicia Day to pop up in it somewhere and it’ll be a legit web series, haha.

6. mimi
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

Lor-ass……..*snort*

7. zod
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

OT: I just read the Twitter feed.. WiC, you lucky bastard.. >:P

8. Handmaiden of Dany
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

zod,

I know right?! He is one lucky Mo fo!

9. sjwenings
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm | Permalink

[WICs TwitterFeed]: The first four episodes of #GameofThrones season 3 are in my hot, little hands. Do I watch them all in one sitting or savor them?

Two a week? One each day for four days? Either way: Hoping for a little review thingy on these.

10. KG
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

TOLD you guys the Greyjoys were the water polo team, not swim team :P

(Knows her Olympic sports!)

11. zod
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Handmaiden of Dany,

Well, actually, I don’t envy him that much.. If I had those things in my hands, I would probably watch them all back to back… and then I’d have to wait more than a month for the next episode to come out. :P

12. siberia82
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

I enjoyed this episode a little bit more than the first one. The actor playing Vice Principal Baelish is a remarkable dead ringer for Aidan Gillen’s Littlefinger. He could have a side career as a celebrity look-alike if he wanted. I don’t know if that was done on purpose, but the actor who portrays Theon reminds me of Jim Carrey at times.

Here are the moments that cracked me up:

- The instant hate for Theon.
    - “Tyrion Lannister slapped me in the face; it was AWESOME!!!”
    - Renly’s double peaches.
    - The quasi-threesome/peach fetish between Margaery, Renly and Loras. (This parody is clearly overcompensating for the fruit’s absence in Season 2, lol!)

13. Yago
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

WiC, just tell us how good it is after you’ve watched the first episode! (no spoilers ofc)

14. Steve
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

GeekFurious,

Myles McNutt called, he wants you to pass the royalties on to him when you get them :)

15. Valdred Dethstorm
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

Yeah, sorry for being that ‘toxic, bitter guy’, but this just makes me cringe. Hopefully neither GRRM or D&D will show up saying that this is awesome, because…ergh.
    It’s clear now that I won’t be a fan, so I won’t bother to watch the next ones.
    I won’t annoy those who like it, this is no flamebait or good ol’ trolling. I’m out. Cheers.

16. Currer Bell
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

WiC,
    Where do you live? Where would you keep your DVDs? Do you leave your windows open at night? Do you have a dog? *tongue in cheek*

(Don’t worry. One is in a wheelchair and couldn’t even if one really wanted to.)

17. A-Gone
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

WiC,

I say this with love :

Fuck you :)

I’m seriously !

18. The Laughing Storm
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Am I the only one who got a kick out of Theon playing every clique except his and the Lannister half Targaryen reference even though it didn’t work as well with Tyrion? “We do not party rock” lmao

p.s who else noticed Jaime and Tywin Lannister on Littlefinger’s Council along with Varys who I can only assume was the third person on the very left?

19. GeekFurious
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

Steve:
    GeekFurious,

I meant in 2011. I plan on suing.

20. QueenofThorns
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Thes eare really amusing. I absolutely love

1. that the Starks are hipster d-bags

2. Dany wants to burn everything

3. Stannis the dork-loser with popular brother

4. First episode – Renly eats 1 apple. Second episode – Renly eats 2 apples. By the end of the season, he’ll have to take a single bite out of a whole bushel. :p

5. SANSA THIS REMINDS ME OF YOUR MOTHER

21. Vaess
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Stannis and Renley are perfect! Love it.

22. Juego de tronos
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Awsome, Littefinger is very similar to GoT’ Littlefinger.

23. John-Michael
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 8:52 pm | Permalink

Littlefinger is soooo good!

24. Turncloak