Game of Thrones is not only known for its shocking twists and compelling characters, but its breathtaking landscapes. Iceland, used for many of the scenes beyond the Wall, provides some of the most impressive landscapes of all. And now is your chance to see those locations up close. Iceland Naturally is giving away a trip for two to Iceland to visit locales used in the filming of Game of Thrones.
Have you ever wanted to experience the mysterious land “beyond the wall” from the hit television show Game of Thrones? Iceland Naturally has launched the Iceland: Beyond the Wall Sweepstakes, giving entrants the chance to win a trip to northern Iceland to tour the scenic landscapes where the show was filmed. One grand prize winner will win a 5-day 4-night trip to Iceland for two that includes:
- Scenic tours of northern Iceland’s most majestic landscapes, including the Goðafoss waterfall, Hverfell crater and the Lake Mývatn area, where Game of Thrones was filmed*
- Tours provided by The Traveling Viking Tourism Company, who guided several of the show’s stars while filming in Iceland
- Northern Lights viewing and relaxation in the Mývatn Nature Baths
- Excursion to Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland
- Roundtrip flights on Icelandair from the airline’s gateways in the U.S. and Canada**
- Hotel accommodations at the Sel Hotel Mývatn and at the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica