Game of Owns: Commentary Special: Season 1, Episode 6
By Winter Is Coming on in Podcast.

Episode 94 – Commentary Special: Season 1, Episode 6

iTunes | Download | RSS

Description: In the sixth installment of Commentary Specials by Game of Owns, Tyrion stands trial near a moon door as Ned commands with justice in King’s Landing. We’ve traveled past the midway point in HBO’s Game of Thrones Season 1, a pivotal point in the story as characters begin to move into place, or out of place forever.

Discussion Topics
Owns of the show

1. ShadowBaby
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Hodor.

2. Shock Me Sane
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

I’m totally on board with the theory that the Mountain is actually a good character that just really hates losing jousting matches and has been falsely accused of Hodor’s many crimes. LOL.

3. Hollyoak
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Why isn’t Gwendolyn Christie in the credits?

Posted May 8, 2013 at 10:33 pm | Permalink

Hollyoak:
    Why isn’t Gwendolyn Christie in the credits?

The season 1 credits? She wasn’t in that season.

5. FictionIsntReal
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Salina (not sure if I’m spelling that right) found it implausible that the Baratheon women were so faithful that they didn’t produce any blonde sons. In fact, the evidence from Sykes and German hospitals shows that the non-paternity rate is extremely low.

The real problem is that genetically speaking blondism can result even if both parents are brown haried (provided each has a copy of the recessive gene). And if the Baratheons have previously married blondes (and we know they have some Targaeryan ancestry) they’ll have some recessive genes despite their brunette phenotype.

6. you-know-nothing
    Posted May 9, 2013 at 6:17 am | Permalink

Winter Is Coming,

Hi Winter,

Shouldn’t we have a Curtain Call for Esme Bianco, I know her character devided opinion, but she was in the series from Episode 1 (or maybe 2, can’t remember exactly).

Just think it would be nice to pay her the same dues as previous actors.

Although, saying this, you may be doing it right now and I’m jumping the gun and should just be patient.

Thanks x

7. Hollyoak
    Posted May 9, 2013 at 7:29 am | Permalink

Winter Is Coming: The season 1 credits? She wasn’t in that season.

Sorry. I’m being off topic. I don’t see her in the season three opening credits.

And I love Game of Owns, just to make this post somewhat on topic.

8. Hollyoak
    Posted May 9, 2013 at 7:32 am | Permalink

you-know-nothing:
    Winter Is Coming,

Hi Winter,

Just think it would be nice to pay her the same dues as previous actors.

Thanks x

I don’t know what WiC’s plans are, but those curtain calls don’t usually come until a few days, maybe a week later. They need to write them. Just my thinking.

9. greg
    Posted May 9, 2013 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Yea bro, why don’t u relax and give them some time to write it. I imagine that this is the busiest time of year for the people who run this site.