Thrones Comic-Con panel lineup revealed!
By Ours is the Fury on in Events, News.

EmiliaThe complete panel list for San Diego Comic-Con has been revealed, just a day after George R.R. Martin confirmed he would be there as well.

According to the press release:

Game of Thrones Panel and Q&A Session – Based on the bestselling fantasy book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin, HBO’s Game of Thrones concluded its 10-episode third season in June and will begin filming its fourth season this summer. The series, executive produced and written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, is an epic story of treachery and nobility, set on the continent of Westeros, where summers and winters can last years. Featured cast include: (in alphabetical order): John Bradley as Samwell Tarly, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow, Rose Leslie as Ygritte, and Richard Madden as Robb Stark. The panel will be moderated by Elvis Mitchell.
Friday July 19, 2013 2:50pm – 3:45pm, Hall H

UPDATE 7/9: The newest press release from HBO shows that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will not be a part of the Thrones panel at SDCC, unfortunately.

Ours is the Fury: Great lineup! John Bradley is always a great addition to a panel, and the others have been to Comic-Con before and will be fun. I’m happy to see Kit can make it this year after his broken ankle forced him to cancel the trip last year.

1. María S.
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

Nikolaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

#EmmyForNikolaj

2. Grijnwaald
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

Seven Hells!

Anyhoo, that’s great, I love John Bradley /not gay

3. John
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

I just hope the entire crowd will stand up and shout THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    That would be soo awesome.. :D

4. Paprika
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

I was hoping for Sophie and Massie. Great line up anyway

5. the white fawn
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

one day I will make it to comic con. I’m jealous of anyone going this year!! I definitely ‘awwww’d at Rob and Cat on the panel.

6. Lisa Y.
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

I’d love to hear the thoughts and feelings that Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden have, especially now that the impact of S3E9 has settled in. I hope there’s a live simulcast.

7. Nancy
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

John,

Me too, John. That would be totally awesome.

Great lineup for the panel, I don’t think I could have picked a better line up. I wasn’t sure that Richard and Michelle would go this year, so I am glad to see they’ll be there. John Bradley is a nice addition too, glad we’ll get a first timer this year.

8. Arthur
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

OMG… I feel so sick today but this news made me smile and feel happy!

Please WiC send Simone over there to get some exclusive interviews if you can!

9. Kailey
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

So bummed. I was almost able to go to Comic Con this year. Sad that this is the last time Richard and Michelle will be there.

10. Al Swearengen
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

Like I said before Jon and Richard are going to create many babies in that hall.

11. Navix
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

Much better than last year. Don’t bring Alfie Allen back again.

12. Paul Blackfyre
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

John:
    I just hope the entire crowd will stand up and shout THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    That would be soo awesome.. :D

Gods, that would be the most awesome thing I can think of.

13. ace
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

Quick someone guard Kit to just stay indoors and not engaged in any potential ankle breaking activity till after July 19

14. Arthur
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Paul Blackfyre,

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

15. Al Swearengen
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

There sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

16. StarTripping
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

Sooo excited for this! The Game of Thrones panel is the only one I am willing to show up extra early and wait all day in line for. It will be more than worth it! I’m not too familiar with the moderator, but thrilled that Michelle and Richard especially will be there.

17. Arthur
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

That whole room in section H or whatever should start shouting “The King of the North” when Mr Madden comes out and walks to his chair…

Would be freaking epic!

18. MyNameGoesHere
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

PERFECT lineup
    So gland Richard and Michelle will be there. I will miss them from the show. Especially Michelle. Her performance as Cat was stellar. And I am also excited to see Emilia. She totally came into her own this season, as did Dany!

19. Jerry
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Paprika,

Maisie and Rory McCann are apparently going to be at the Tampa Bay Comic Con down here in Florida in August. Pretty random but neat!

20. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Arthur,

I’d rather shout “THE KING WHO LOST THE NORTH!” Then I’d break into singing ‘The Rains Of Castamere’.

21. AJ
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

I’m just glad someone else is moderating this time. Sad that Maisie and Sophie aren’t going, but so happy about Richard, Michelle and Nikolaj. This is sure to be a great panel.

Maybe someone will get a KING IN THE NORTH chant going. That would give me chills.

22. Uther Greenshirt
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

I would like to get commentaries from Iain Glen, Aidan Gillen, Natalie Dormer, John Bradley, Oona Chaplin , Conleth Hill, Charles Dance Jack Gleeson, Michael McElhatton, Rory McCann Jerome Flynn, James Cosmo, Kristofer Hivju, Natalia Tena, David Bradley, Julian Glover, Jacob Anderson

Pedro Pascal

23. Arthur
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap,

Come on dude… I understand you’re a Lannister guy but show some respect for the dead. =[

24. Al Swearengen
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Uther Greenshirt,

Perhaps Aiden could explain in that commentary why he shoots people before throwing them out of airplanes.

25. Jentario
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

6=/=8, but the more the merrier! I’m glad to see Michelle and Richard on the panel one last time :(

It’s really great. They managed to include all the major characters except for the kids, Lena, Alfie and Dance… which is great! I would have loved to see some bad guys on the list, though.

26. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Arthur,

You’re right. I wouldn’t dare anger Lady Stoneheart. But Robb is no king of mine.

27. Tyrion Pimpslap
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Jentario,

They need to bribe Jack Gleeson so he will show up next year.

28. Meli
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

Paul Blackfyre,

SO TRUE

THE KING IN THE NORTH!! i have chills every time i say it

29. Jentario
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

AJ:

30. haltwhogoesthere
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

gods, how much money I would pay to see a Lannister section vs Stark section clusterfuck take place. one side of the room shouting king in the north, the other side singing rains of castamere. it would be a thing of beauty. Someone cosplay as greatjon, please.

31. Sam
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

so happy to hear that Emilia, NCW and Richard attend comic con

32. Cliomuse
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

Wish I could be there. I can’t wait to see the video. Such a witty and charming bunch of people. The audience needs house banners to wave.

33. Arthur
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Cliomuse,

That would be a wise move HBO can cash in on and we the fans can also enjoy watching…

If they sold some house banner flags for the fans to wave around. That is such a great idea, hope someone that can make it happen or knows someone that can make this happen for the comic-con this year. Would be really fun and the fans would feel like they are contributing to the show by just waving their banner flag.

34. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Jentario: Why? George was so charming and funny the past two panels! Oh, I get it, you want him to write TWOW instead of preparing the panel…

…you need to take a drink!

35. Ours is the Fury
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

I love hearing George answer stuff in panels but he wasn’t very good leading last time, so I’m relieved someone else is handling it this time. Not overly familiar with Mitchell’s work, I just know he’s a movie critic.

36. NoOne
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard,

The NFL is Coming. *takes a drink*

37. WheelofIceandFire
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

I really hope Maisie, Sophie and Isaac attend one year. But this is still a great line up :)

38. Jentario
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard: According to “Ms. D. Ranged in AZ”…..[If a fan complains that GRRM is attending conferences and not writing, everyone take a drink]

…you need to take a drink!

Way ahead of you, lol

39. Roger König
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

I wonder if there will be any Lady Stoneheart related questions for Michelle Fairley?

40. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

NoOne,

I’ll give him a reprieve of one day off per week (Sunday) from Sept thru Dec! No more excuses! And no MNF either! 8-10 pgs /day minimum!

41. the other guy
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

Arthur:

Would be freaking epic!

This.

Also, I really hope there’s a way to watch it live this year.

Roger König:

Oh man. I can only imagine the shitstorm that would instantly happen if a sullied asks a not-so subtle question about this. All the people that would get spoiled…

42. Easteros bunny
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Dammit I was hoping for more sex jokes wit George and Theon again!

43. WildSeed
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

Roger König:

I’d wager that no one is likely to be satisfied with the most likely cryptic answer
    that would prevail. Any clarification would spoil the production under wraps ,
    assuming Ms Fairley’s return or vow of secrecy.

44. Léo
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

Ahhhh, no one from Dragonstone… AGAIN :( They should invite Carice, Liam or Stephen next year. And Natalie Dormer/Charles Dance too. At least Michelle will be there <3 love her laugh hahah

45. WildSeed
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap:
    Arthur,

Not nice , mate……. not at all. Should I send a raven to Lady Stoneheart’s
    followers to apprehend you ? What will you be wearing, btw ?

The King of the North ! In full unison, as Arthur mentioned. I’d wager the actor
    would have to clear that lump in his throat before he answers, and wet eyes
    as he looks around the audience.

46. WildSeed
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap:
    Jentario,

They need to bribe Jack Gleeson so he will show up next year.

I’d bet that he has no idea of his screen presence , or the impact he’s made on
    young females here. The Joffrey Fan Club would go bananas (:

All jokes aside, he really is quite effectual as king Joffrey. Couldn’t imagine
    anyone else for that role. He deserved a nod for peer award nominations
    over Kit Harrington, esp for S1 & S2.

47. Jambo
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

Nice lineup, should be a really good panel. Glad that George is just on the panel, instead of moderating…that one last year was a little awkward at times w/ him running it.

Don’t know the dude they got to moderate it this time, but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Wouldn’t have minded seeing Rob McElhenney back, he was awesome on that Emmy panel thing.

Can’t wait!

48. Ashara D
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Yes, yes, yes! Where’s the guy who did it at the Masters? KING IN THE NORTH!!

And HBO REALLY needs to get Jack to come–whatever it takes is worth it. He’s so great and has so many fans in the US. He should be able to bask in the adoration. And next year will be his last chance! ;(

WiC: Please let us know if there will be a live ‘cast of the panel. Squeee!

49. lost northern
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Emilia is really cool she’s been coming to all the panels…that is one epic gurl XP

50. Jukka
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:08 pm | Permalink

They should replace Rose Leslie with Gwendoline Christie than this panel would be perfect!!!!!!

51. Endless Giraffe
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

Uther Greenshirt,

That would just be perfect. They should do a David Bradley and Micheal McElhatton commentary for the Red Wedding.

52. Martin Robertson
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap,

Dude, if Jack Gleeson showed up to Comic Con, he’d be booed off…

53. Lady of Highgarden
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

Jambo,

What happened last time?

Martin Robertson,

I don’t think so. I think most people can tell the difference between him and Joffrey.

54. Lia
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

John:
    I just hope the entire crowd will stand up and shout THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    That would be soo awesome.. :D

They better do that!!

55. spacechampion
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

Every time a panelist says they can’t talk about something regarding season 4, everybody take a drink.

56. Jeff O'Connor
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Jerry:
    Paprika,

They sure are. And as I live in Tampa, you can bet I will be too!

57. Scott Glennon
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks to that goofy ticketing system I missed my window and won’t be going. ;-( Still this is a great lineup. I’ll be gleening YouTube and Ustream for any video, so if you’re going, please remember us who will be watching from home. Oh yeah, COSPLAY! We need to start giving these Harley Quinns, Spidermen, and Stormtroopers a run for their money! Rock On, Comicon!

The North Remembers…

58. unrobb
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

Al Swearengen,

FOR YOU.

59. Elia
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

John,

I think that already happened last year, idk. But yeah, I hope it happens again!

60. Cary Storm
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Once again, Team Dragonstone is sadly unrepresented. The Lord of Light take them all…

61. Steel_Wind
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 9:39 pm | Permalink

John:
    I just hope the entire crowd will stand up and shout THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    That would be soo awesome.. :D

You WIN. That would be VERY Awesome.

Comic-con fans: Make it so!

62. Steel_Wind
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

The cool thing about Comic-Con is that it reminds the cast in a very tangible way that all the fans who watch and buy the show are very, very real.

Musicians get to tour stadiums. They get visible reminders of their fans every gig. No so with actors who do not appear on stage. It’s often a very insulated job.

Comic-con is there to give a face to million of faceless GoT fans the world over.

63. Kris
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

Love the panel! Love Michelle Fairley and Kit so much! Want to be there so bad…… Super excited about Richard too

64. Leuf
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 10:57 pm | Permalink

For once at one of these things the Starks have the Lannisters outnumbered, if you count the bastard. I say bar the doors and take care of some business, it may be the only chance they ever get.

65. Kel
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

Rory McCann is going to be at a con in Nashville, too. Glad to see some of the cast is making the rounds to the “smaller” conventions. Nice because they are a wee bit more intimate and easier to have a chat with the guest stars. The con in Florida has a solid line-up and I wish I was closer! Maisie and Rory together would make for a fantastic time.

As for the SD con, sounds like a great line-up but have to agree with some of you, would LOVE to hear things from a few other perspectives, like Charles Dance or Stephen Dillane. And Jack Gleeson?! That is one amazing talent we don’t hear a lot from when it comes to promotion. I would love to get his thoughts on Joffrey. He is incredible.

66. Caravaggio
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 11:42 pm | Permalink

Aaw, Michelle and Richard deserve to be there! I expect a standing ovation and thunderous cries of KING IN THE NORTH!

And wouldn’t it be epic trolling if in the middle of the panel the audio started playing “The Rains of Castamere.”

67. JordanJ
    Posted July 5, 2013 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

What no people of “color” on the panel? Ours is the Fury is gonna be pissed……LOL

68. Dammit Patrice
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 12:02 am | Permalink

JordanJ,

Still? Let her be. It´s her opinion. Shut up.

69. Ours is the Fury
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 12:16 am | Permalink

JordanJ:

Actually, the moderator’s black.
    Just sayin.

70. mags giantsbabe
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 12:32 am | Permalink

Gods, what a friggin’ awesome panel! So glad to see Nikolaj and Kit are back XD and JOHN BRADLEY, can’t wait for him. And I’m pleasantly surprised for Michelle and Richard, but they’ve more than earned it (standing ovation everyone). Peter, Rose and Emilia are darlings. I’m pretty damn happy with this panel. Next year, I’m hoping for Liam and Gwen…

71. KingNed
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 1:31 am | Permalink

This is mostly a repeat of the season 1 lineup. Very dissapointed that the true king Stannis Baratheon First of His Name wont be in San Diego but its always nice to see sexy Dany Targaryen and the best actor in the show, emmy and globe winner peter dinklage.

72. Sam
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:03 am | Permalink

Jukka,

same here. i’d be more happy with Gwen istead of Rose but nevertheless great panel.
    mostly looking forward to Emilia, Richard and Michelle.

73. Seriesfreak
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:04 am | Permalink

what a genius panel. can’t wait for Emilia and Peter!!!!

74. Noga
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:17 am | Permalink

What about David and Dan?

75. easteros bunny
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:32 am | Permalink

Caravaggio,

Bro, A thred on reddit has people already saying they are going to be singing the rains of castamere at the panel

76. rofl
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 4:07 am | Permalink

it’s a shame that lena headey will not attend, but i’m still looking forward to it :))

77. The Kingslayer
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 4:59 am | Permalink

awsome pannel! i hope there will be good record on youtube

and

#EmmyForNikolaj

78. Sean Morris
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 5:19 am | Permalink

To those who’ll be attending, I say when Richard walks on to the dais, a round of the King in the North starts up! Make it happen, show the rest of geekdom were the greatest fans!

79. Letterbox
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 7:04 am | Permalink

Emilia and Rose were so cute last year and it makes me more than happy seeing both of them together this year again

80. Tereeza777
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 8:47 am | Permalink

Jerry:
    Paprika,

Jerry, wow – thank you for posting this! Some of the Walking Dead are coming too! Maisie and the Hound in Tampa – very cool. Wish they would invite some of the supporting cast like Salladhor Saan, Syrio Forel, Mero, the Titan’s Bastard, and Jaqen H’ghar – and for my b/f Missandei and Doreah – what would that be like? (lines of fan-girls and fan-boys stretching over the Bay bridges is what that would be like) Hopefully – we’ll make the cut and see you there!

81. JamesL
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 8:57 am | Permalink

This is off topic but David and Dan are going to be on an episode of the Sundance Channel channel show “The Writers Room” that starts July 29th. I’m a little disappointed that according to the press release Bryan Cogman and Vanessa Taylor will not be apart of it. All the others shows seem to have their entire or at least most of their writing staff participating in the show.

82. Nancy
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

I hope those that are there will drown out the ones singing the Rains of Castamere with King in the North. Please folks, the RW was traumatic enough–especially for Richard and Michelle.

I think we’ll be seeing Maisie, Sophie and Issac attending San Diego Comic Con when they are older. Looking at some of the other panels, it does not seem like the 18 and under folks attend. Chandler Riggs is not on the Walking Dead panel and his character took some interesting turns this last season. Not sure about the Once Upon a Time kid (I don’t know if they’ll be at Comic Con this year).

83. Cliomuse
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 10:58 am | Permalink

All of this is making me start thinking about which actors, writers, directors, etc. will be doing commentaries on which episodes this year. I would kill for a John Bradley commentary. He is both genuinely funny and insightful, and he seems to know when and how to be either or both. People need to be yelling “Sam the Slayer” for him.

I really enjoyed FaB’s roundtable, pre-Season Three interview with John, Rose, and Kit, and I am looking forward to seeing their panel interactions. I imagine this time around Rose and Kit (and probably Richard) will be getting a lot of the blush-inducing questions that Emilia, Jason, and Alfie had in the last two panels.

84. Michelle Yvette Peeples
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 11:24 am | Permalink

I’m so jealous. I think I’m going to have to start a movement/petition what have you to get a Game of Thrones panel at NY Comic Con. I would truly lovely to see Richard Madden and Michelle Fairley together. They have such great chemistry. I will miss the King in the North and Catelyn Stark. Love the panel guests but would really love to see Liam Cunningham, Stephen Dillane, Carice Van Houten – can we some Baratheons up in there, please?

With Elvis Mitchell – great media critic and lecturer – hosting the panel there will undoubtedly be some very interesting, pointed and thought-provoking questions. He’s a big fan of most things “geek” and gets the fans, writers, actors, creative forces behind the scenes, etc.

85. imlad
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

So wish I could be there.

Is it weird that this straight guy just wants to meet John Bradley and get a big old hug from him?

86. imlad
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Tyrion Pimpslap: Jentario,

They need to bribe Jack Gleeson so he will show up next year.

THIS!!

I so want to see Gleeson on a ConPanel on YouTube (not able to get to Cons myself) or some serious interviews with him.

If I WAS to make it to a Con and Gleeson was on the panel I’d do my best to get a really frakking rousing standing ovation for the guy. He needs to know that as much as the fans hate his character we LOVE what he has been doing with Joffrey, that he has been brilliant and we love and thank him for it.

87. Juliane
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

woow this panel will be great with the two gorgeous women Emilia and Rose. they were the best of comic con last year. so looking forward to them

88. JohnnyBoy
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

Sounds like the greatest line-up yet! Very excited as Peter and John are always very funny characters around the public. Also, looking forward to the ovations Richard and Michelle will receive when they walk on stage! My excitement is unbearable!

89. Mimsy
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

I hope the moderator asks michelle and richard to stand up and be recognized for the scene that shocked the world. I swear it took me two weeks to stop tearing up at the mention of the RW. :’(

90. IceFire
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

two best moments from the show: RW in 3×09 and Dracarys in 3×04. i hope they all talk a lot about these two scenes.

91. jkb
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

imlad:
    He needs to know that as much as the fans hate his character

speak for yourself, HAIL KING JOFFREY!

92. Florencia
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

Yeaaah! I hope they do that!!!!
    John,

93. Florencia
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Great panel! I wish I could go..

94. Listen 2 Ghost!
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

I really wish Conleth Hill would make it to one of these. He’s fantastic as Varys and many have said he’s the funniest member on the cast. I’d love to see him, Dinklage, and NCW fielding questions together.

95. Biscotti
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Permalink

Listen 2 Ghost!:

I second this! I also wish that Jack Gleeson was able to attend, but I suspect it’s just that he prefers to keep a low profile.

96. Abyss
    Posted July 6, 2013 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

Here is something for everyone who can’t await the San Diego Comic-Con panel. I found another panel from Wales Comic Con 2013 on youtube. It features Mark Addy, Eugene Simon, Ross Mullan, Ian McElhinney, Josef Altin, Ian Whyte, Gemma Whelan and Kristian Nairn.
    It wasn’t exactly uploaded yesterday, but maybe some here haven’t seen it yet. It could have spoilers, haven’t watched yet.

97. JordanJ
    Posted July 7, 2013 at 3:34 am | Permalink

Ours is the Fury,

Haha just messing after reading the epic racial debate yesterday.

98. Ours is the Fury
    Posted July 7, 2013 at 9:19 am | Permalink

JordanJ,
    Yeah I get that. Perhaps I should have added a winky.

99. Grijnwaald
    Posted July 7, 2013 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

imlad:
    So wish I could be there.

Not at all. I want to hug all of them. Yes, even Charles Dance.

100. LittleCatPaws
    Posted July 8, 2013 at 5:48 am | Permalink

How exciting, I wish I could go. Please make the King in the North chant happen, and don’t forget to post videos for the rest of us to enjoy!! Also, about King Joffrey – I’m sorry but I love the little bastard since he rid us of Ros. I was dreading the thought of her popping up in the very last scene of the series and saying something smarmy through her gurning mouth to whoever had their arse on the Iron Throne and thanks to Joffers that fear has been dispelled :D

101. Boojam
    Posted July 8, 2013 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Uther Greenshirt:

I am not displeased with this year’s lineup, tho it seems a little short , maybe by one actor or so.
    If Emilia Clarke and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau are going to be there it must tell one something about the shooting schedule (well all the actors who will be there) , I am pretty sure this is 3rd year for Emilia and Nikolaj. Kit and Michelle I can see, lot to talk about there, I think Peter was not there last year. Well an interesting year for Kit and Michelle, too bad Oona could not be there too.
    I sort of doubt we will ever see Conleth Hill , it even rare to see an in print interview with him.
    Actors like Rose Leslie , Natalie Dormer, Natalia Tena and Liam Cunningham seem to have a ball at these these , Liam seems to just eat it up, he is so quick witted and fun natured.
    Rory McCann and Jerome Flynn (what little I have seen of Flynn) seem to like it.
    I have the impression that the teenagers just eat this stuff up, Maisie Williams , Sophie Turner , and Isaac Hempstead Wright but something constrains them.
    It’s odd Aidan Gillen was on the Red Carpet this year , and he is well known, but I think there was only like a 10 second interview.
    I don’t know what Iain Glen thinks of these kinds of things.
    Charles Dance seems to have a gleeful devil-may-care attitude , have seen him in a lot of interviews, so maybe next year.
    I think Stephen Dillane like Hill is not fond of this kind of thing, don’t remember him on the Red Carpet thing this year.
    Gwendoline Christie should definitely be there next year, a big fan favorite.
    Notice Lena not there this year , after two in a row , I think, she’s awfully busy tho.
    I don’t think we will ever see David Benioff and D.B. Weiss there again , to busy, and too many questions to answer . They seem reluctant to talk about inventions and future structures.

102. Ms. D. Ranged in AZ
    Posted July 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Jentario,
    Hodor’s Bastard,

I’m going to have to do some heavy drinking to make the wait for Season 4 go faster. So the more drinks the merrier! :)

103. erin
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

Boojam,

Nikolaj wasn’t there last year. His shooting schedule didn’t allow for it.

104. darquemode
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

I wonder if NCW will be busy shooting again?
    It will be interesting to try to glean what scenes are being shot if we can manage to get some information about which locations are hot around Comic-Con.

Sad NCW will not be there though! :(

105. Doug
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Elvis Mitchell the moderator?

Uh oh, that’s bad. He did a 45 minute interview with Benioff and Weiss back in April to promote season 3, and had very limited info on the show and story. He clearly watched the program, but seemed like he only understood the broad strokes of it, was not a reader, and had little knowledge of some of the smaller type of histories, relationships, etc. Was just a here and now type of viewer.

I don’t know how that will translate to a panel. I suspect in the case of GRRM it will translate terribly. Not sure what he’ll be able to ask him.

106. Jen@House Stark
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

John:
    I just hope the entire crowd will stand up and shout THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    That would be soo awesome.. :D

Hear, hear! And now going to find someplace to go and bawl my head off. :sob:

107. WildSeed
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Ms. D. Ranged in AZ,

Water down those drinks M’lady, the days of summer are long (:

108. mariamb
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

darquemode:

Sad NCW will not be there though! :(

109. Jentario
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

NCW NOOOOOO!
    :’(
    I need a moment…

110. WildSeed
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Permalink

mariamb: Yes, sad that NCW will not be there. He is witty and clever and kind of snarky which always makes these panels more interesting.

Totally agree, he’s all that and adds much to the table with his candor. I don’t
    care much for his acting , but he’s a swell guy.

111. Joshua Taylor
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

WildSeed,

You don’t like his acting? That sucks. Is it a summation on his talent as a whole? Or is it more of a personal dislike brought upon by the actor in the state of acting? By that I mean is there something about his performance that just gets under your skin?

112. Nancy
    Posted July 9, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

No Nikolaj :(
    He must still be working on the film in NYC. I saw a rare pap picture of him and his family in NYC. It will still be a good panel, though.