Game of Owns: The Sack of Winterfell
By Winter Is Coming on in Books, Podcast.

Episode 163 – The Sack of Winterfell

iTunes | Download | RSS

ACOK Chapter 46: Bran VI
Theon Greyjoy, cloaked in nought but shadow, enters the quiet collection of wood and stone known by name as Winterfell, and disrupts the path of our young Prince Bran forever.

Discussion Topics

2. Nimble dock
    Posted November 6, 2013 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

Chickenduck,

I agree

3. Chickenduck
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 12:49 am | Permalink

In the Chinese translation of the novels, Hodor is called 阿多.

Also, back to the conversation a few episodes ago, according to the rules of High Valyrian grammar created by DJP for the show, I “think” the plural of Daenerys is technically “Daeneryssy”. I, uh… guess if you really want to know, you can ask over at Dothraki.org… Someone there would know better than me.

4. GG
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 5:57 am | Permalink

I’d hate this chapter if I didn’t know that Theon actions weren’t dealt back tenfold later on. I know I should but I don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest.

5. Rygar
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 9:02 am | Permalink

Yawn

Rise and shine Sunspear

6. Braincandy
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 9:50 am | Permalink

The title is a double entendre.

7. sunspear
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

Rygar,

Go back to bed Rygar.

Anyway, the Own for this chapter definitely goes to Theon. He just pulled one of the greatest military victories in the books.

8. Jon Blackfiyre
    Posted November 8, 2013 at 11:18 am | Permalink

Theon the hero of the chapter owns winterfell. All of it.

9. Theon Nodick
    Posted November 9, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

Own goes to Theon for still having his manhood

10. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted November 10, 2013 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

Chickenduck,

Any news from down under regarding GRRM’s public events or disclosures?