Game of Owns: Holiday Special
By Winter Is Coming on in Awards, Podcast.

Light that yule log and pour yourself a glass of eggnog, because Game of Owns is here with a special holiday episode. Be sure to listen for a special announcement about the WiCnet Awards!

Episode 179 – Holiday Special

iTunes | Download | RSS

Gather round yon crackling fire and join the hosts of GOO in a celebration of all things celebratorial.

Discussion Topics
Micah’s origin
Comfy clothes
Email: Difference a year makes
The birth of a fan
Happy Birthday from Germany
WiCnet Awards Show! Live!
Gooey reviews

1. Robin Escobar
    Posted December 24, 2013 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to the GOO-crew and GOO-listeners from the land of always winter aka Sweden

2. Aldi_A
    Posted December 24, 2013 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

I don’t get the theon hate he’s one of my favorites. His ADWD chapters are some of the best in the books.

3. arristan the old
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 12:48 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas!

PS. Frank, but not beans. IMO. We’re talking about Ramsay Snow after all, and long-lasting torture is totally his “bag”.

4. Oz of Thrones
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 2:06 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas from all inhabitants of House Oz to all the WiC dudes, WiC dudettes, WiC jocks and WiC geeks alike. May there be an S4 trailer in your stocking and peace on earth and in your realm always.

5. Jentario
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 2:20 am | Permalink

Oz of Thrones,
    Happy holidays to you too :)

6. ducky
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 2:20 am | Permalink

Merriest of Christmases to everyone! great to see you, Oz!!

7. Ida Aaskov
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 3:31 am | Permalink

Happy holidays to every GOO-lover out there :)
    Regarding the Wic.net awards, I REALLY hope Michelle Fairley wins for best actress, her death scene was excrutiatingly beautiful to watch. And if not her, then Lena Headey who plays Cersei Lannister, who has been my favourite character since the beginning.

Love from Denmark :)

8. Lollius Palicanus
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 5:00 am | Permalink

After catching up with the GOO-crew some time ago, I just finished re-reading ASOS. Dear god, I cannot wait another 3 months for the new season.

9. Rygar
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Bing says: Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii’s way to say Merry Christmas to you.

10. Joshua Atreides
    Posted December 25, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

Rygar,

This makes me think of Bud White and Lynn Bracken. Gotta watch LA Confidential again!

11. Daisy
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 12:58 am | Permalink

When are you guys going to reveal the winners of the awards we voted for on here? I’m just curious.

12. dragonreborn
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 7:26 am | Permalink

Newly Discovered Sea Slug Named After Game of Thrones Character

Posted December 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

I have to categorically deny the accusations of rigging the vote :D but I won’t be able to defend myself live on Sunday since I am heading to the Middle East (sorta).

14. Valyrian Plastic
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

dragonreborn: Newly Discovered Sea Slug Named After Game of Thrones Character

Quote Reply

Damn them all, she’s called Daenerys, not Khaleesi.

15. Patchy Face
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Where is the broadcast with announcements??!!