Game of Owns: The Countdown Begins
By Winter Is Coming on in Podcast, Speculation.

Episode 184 – The Countdown Begins

iTunes | Download | RSS

Welcome to a Friday for the ages on this appropriated program fashioned for your listening organs as your hosts meet only moments after HBO’s announcement of Season 4′s release date, armed with a large bag of tweets and excited comments.

Discussion Topics
Letter to 3/30
Date mathematics
Excited about what exactly?
After the Red Wedding
Progressing Dany’s story
Sansaaa
Locations, locations
Reviewables

1. Aldi_A
    Posted January 10, 2014 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

Hodor!

2. Clob
    Posted January 10, 2014 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

Oh yeah? So where’s the countdown clock??! – signed Impatient S.O.B.

3. Ozymandias
    Posted January 11, 2014 at 12:23 am | Permalink

I want a countdown clock for the trailer !

4. Myrish Lens Crofters
    Posted January 11, 2014 at 9:54 am | Permalink

I am looking forward to the reveals of who ordered the hits on Jon Arryn and Bran, respectively.

5. Sister Wrister
    Posted January 11, 2014 at 9:27 pm | Permalink

Go Hawks

6. Ashara D
    Posted January 12, 2014 at 1:19 am | Permalink

Sister Wrister,

Alas…another loss in OT…

7. dragonreborn
    Posted January 12, 2014 at 3:55 am | Permalink

I think there should be a countdown for the countdown clock

8. PutTheTimerBack
    Posted January 12, 2014 at 4:59 am | Permalink

IT’S TIEM! NAAAAAAOW

9. Ser Low-Res
    Posted January 12, 2014 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Here’s one countdown clock for the S4 premier.

It looks to be a little off at the time I post this. Maybe you could use it to troll gullible people until the author corrects the little slip-up.

Here’s one that counts days to any date. Due to weird localization thingies it does, it might not work properly on all browsers or appear to be a little off depending on your timezone. If so, you can use another date format. This is mostly useful because the address is easy to remember.

I also made one of these countdown thingies myself on another site. I hope I got the TZ settings right.

I just needed something to do while waiting for the trailer. :(

10. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted January 12, 2014 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Ser Low-Res:

Geez, what a cruel, ridiculous mistake. Hopefully, it is a joke. Your version is better. WiC should integrate it into this site.

11. Valentine