Almost as exciting as the day the first real trailer for a new season of Game of Thrones airs, is the day the first batch of publicity photos are released. We get to see the new characters, and old favorites, in costume in super detailed production stills. Well that day is here, my friends. HBO has just sent out
15 17 gorgeous photos from season 4. Check them out below!
Bonus pictures! Courtesy of the official Game of Thrones Facebook page.
The press release sent out for this year's Game of Thrones: The Exhibition promised a new interactive exhibit. It didn't give any details to what exactly it would entail, however. But now …
- 27 comments
- Game Of Thrones returns to Littlefinger's big brothel 14 comments
- Telltale's Game of Thrones adventure game FAQ 12 comments
- HBO reveals new Season 5 teaser, Three-Eyed Raven website 11 comments
- Michelle MacLaren to direct Wonder Woman; Robb Stark is Prince Charming 11 comments
- Telltale reveals new characters for Game of Thrones adventure 6 comments
- Neds no Loraq commented on HBO reveals new Season 5 teaser, Three-Eyed Raven website 2 hours 10 minutes ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on “The North Remembers”: WiC Remembers Season 2, episode 1 2 hours 50 minutes ago
- Erin commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Special Effect in Season 4 goes to… 5 hours 48 minutes ago
- Oh_Man commented on Telltale’s Game of Thrones release dates announced! 6 hours 24 minutes ago
- Maarten Sebastiaan de Groot commented on “The North Remembers”: WiC Remembers Season 2, episode 1 7 hours 6 minutes ago