First pictures of Funko’s Game of Thrones Legacy Collection action figures leaked
By Lightbringer on in News.

The first pictures of Funko’s new line of Game of Thrones action figures, their 6″ Legacy Collection have hit the internet! One lucky person managed to not only find the figures on shelves, but put them up on eBay and sold them for quite a profit.

The first series looks to include Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Ned Stark, The Hound, White Walker, and Tyrion Lannister (not pictured). With news of this leak, hopefully Funko will be releasing their official announcement and pictures of the entire Legacy Collection soon.

1. Michel
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

The box is so beautiful that I probably won’t even take the action figures off it. How much will it cost more or less? More than 50 dollars?

2. We do not Hodor
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

Highgarden!

3. Govnor
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Nerdor!

4. Seven Hells Bells
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Ok well these look better and more ‘adult’ than those pop! figures.

5. Valyrian Plastic
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

They’re all amazing, but I’d go for Eddard because, two swords :O!

6. biobi
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Age 17+ for an Action figure?

7. Owls
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Sorry, but those are ugly looking figures :/

8. Hounded
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

They look crap compared to the ones threezero are doing

9. kris
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Love, of course, but Sandor looks so unassuming and friendly. I think it’s the brows. Dig that his dog helmut is included.
    Jon has some massive jowls.

10. Max
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

The White Walker’s sigil shows Westeros and Essos…
    White Walkers in Essos confirmed!

11. King of the Ashes
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Jon Snow should have a a Night’s Watch sigil for the time being because his father is a Targaryen most likely

12. KG
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Fucking toy gougers. I hate them.

13. Laurentius
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Max:
    The White Walker’s sigil shows Westeros and Essos…
    White Walkers in Essos confirmed!

14. John
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

Laurentius: Actually, it’s already been confirmedthey only go to Essos for the cheap alcohol

Yeah that’s why they are so mean and look so bad, they have a huge hangover!

15. Marco
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

I remember, as a little kid, no one ever played with the Obi Wan Kenobi action figure because he was dead. I image the same thing will be true of Ned Stark.

16. Bowl of Brown
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

They look terrible.

17. Summer is Coming
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

I don’t get why in the first 6 of this, they put in WW.. for appeal? GoT trademark fantasy creature? Lord of Light knows…
    And while I like the Hound, he is not a main character; make a doll of him, but first make Catelyn, Cersei, Jaime… ahh who am I arguing with.. I’ll just drop it.

18. GreatJon of Slumber
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Can I be the first one to go nuts because no Strong Belwas?

I’ll show myself out.

19. Dragonslayer
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

I want a Hodor figure (joking) and Jamie (seriously).

Posted February 10, 2014 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Hounded:
    They look crap compared to the ones threezero are doing

Brutal job on Tyrion’s hair though.

21. The Dragon Demands
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Yay! Hopefully this means that the cast can finally stop pretending to like those idiotic bubble-heads!

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY MONEY for a stupid bubble-head figurine. I want to pay money for Lord of the Rings-style action figures. These new toys are what I consider “action figures”.

I hate it when they do this: they make merchandise no one wants to buy, then they that low sales don’t justify making REAL action figures.

Hopefully the sales for “Wave 1″ will go through the roof.

22. Easteros bunny
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

I’ve been holding off on getting the pop figures, but these look cool! Though they probably won’t arrive in Australia until 2016 and be $75 each, or something silly like that.

23. Time for Timer Naow?
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

GreatJon of Slumber,

GreatJon of Slumber:
    Can I be the first one to go nuts because no Strong Belwas?

I’ll show myself out.

I feel ya brau. Did you see that shit in the season 4 preview? They are doing the 1v1 battle for the city where Belwas is supposed to destroy the guy on horseback. It looked like they gave the spot to mother fucking Daario! I mean for FFS, they take out Strong Belwas and then give his bad ass fight scene to DAARIO?! Fuck Daario and his blue-forked tuna smelling beard.
    But seriously who else is fat and tough as Belwas to eat poison locusts and live? Those poison honey locusts better kill who eats them, that would be a welcome change and still leave Belwas with a respectable amount of constitution for comparison.

Max:
    The White Walker’s sigil shows Westeros and Essos…
    White Walkers in Essos confirmed!

The white walkers will ride icebergs to the Essos invasion, it is known.

24. Mormegil
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 5:10 pm | Permalink
  25. Bannerless Bro
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

I don’t want to sound like a bitch, but really those faces and lack of detail killed me. Also, no Tyrion/Bronn pack? Definitely not buying them.

26. GeekFurious
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

I haven’t collected action figures in nearly 15-years… but I want these.

Bad.

27. Brody
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

Don’t know if this has been mention elsewhere on this site, but we may now know why Daario was recast http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/02/10/the-transporter-reboot-will-star-game-of-thrones-ed-skrein/

28. Ray Feighery
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 6:23 pm | Permalink

The Dragon Demands,

Just because you aren’t interested in the Pop figures doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of people who are. Perhaps you might want to consider not making declarative statements without any basis in realty.

29. Eljuma
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

Call them whatever you want. You know they are still dolls.

30. tysnow
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

It’s about &%*#ing time these came out, been waiting to long for figures to buy as gifts for my nephews and nieces.

31. shar
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

The Dragon Demands,

I’m going to get Aragorn out of his house and have a good look at him.

32. KG
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

There’s a big difference between “collectible figure” and “toys.” What we have here are examples of each.

Lex: Brutal job on Tyrion’s hair though.

33. Victor Hugo
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

This Hound is more like to be an Chihuahua lol

34. KingJon
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

Finally! REAL action figures! I dreamt of these two years ago where I was at a store and they had every character except the one I wanted. I think I was having Star Wars flashbacks from childhoold.

35. Vega
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

I can’t believe nobody has asked this yet, but… is Ned’s head removable?

36. Faceless Man
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 10:20 pm | Permalink
  37. dubq
    Posted February 10, 2014 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Hounded:
    They look crap compared to the ones threezero are doing

Yeah and three zero figures also range from $100 to $200..

38. KG
    Posted February 11, 2014 at 12:43 am | Permalink

Vega:
    I can’t believe nobody has asked this yet, but… is Ned’s head removable?

Sure. With pliers :D

39. Conor
    Posted February 11, 2014 at 1:10 am | Permalink

The Dragon Demands,
    The heads do not bobble.

40. Tinker Totter
    Posted February 11, 2014 at 1:46 am | Permalink

Where do I put in the code from the inside of the box? And what is it for? I cannot find anything on it.

41. KG
    Posted February 11, 2014 at 5:41 am | Permalink

You just know that all the people complaining about the figures are scouring the web looking for somewhere to get them.

42. stunningsteve
    Posted February 11, 2014 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

official announcement with better pics. btw poor tyrion was overlooked

43. tysnow
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

What I thought was interesting is they place an age of 17+ on the package which is quite lame. It’s an action figure, albeit a collectible, but they should have placed a 8+ age and lowered price to 9.95, 18.95 is pretty steep for a 6 inch figure.
    I of course will buy them all (one or two of each) and future releases. Cannot wait for Jaime and Cersei packaged together, I would love it if Funko had them holding hands.
    Question for me concerns Sansa’s figure, what accessory will it come with.
    How about a new game, guess what accessory will come with future figures.

44. memocromatic
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

biobi,

Not Action figure, collectible. NECA has the same legend on their collectors products.

45. House_Tully
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Faceless Man,

The Dark Horse figures aren’t articulated, so these are 2 different types of figures.

46. Abyss
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

For everyone who is into that kind of stuff (I don’t), this youtube channel has a pretty good analysis of five of the figures. I assume Tyrion will be included later down the line.

47. WompWomp
    Posted February 12, 2014 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Seven Hells Bells:
    Ok well these look better and more ‘adult’ than those pop! figures.

Dany looks like Ellen Page.

Valyrian Plastic:
    They’re all amazing, but I’d go for Eddard because, two swords :O!

Anyone else still mourning Ice? I know I am.

1. […] the weekend leak it was only a matter of time – Funko has officially announced the launch of their new Game of […]