Season 3 bonus feature clip: Sam the Wizard
By Ours is the Fury on in Filming, Merchandise.

We have another new clip today from the Game of Thrones season 3 Blu-ray bonus features, this one courtesy of ETOnline. In it, executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss offer insight into Samwell Tarly and the moment when he becomes a wizard in the eyes of Gilly, the object of his affection.

Ours is the Fury: The bonus videos are wonderful extras and I can’t wait until my season 3 set comes in. As usual, GoT really delivers with their Blu-rays.

1. The flayed mans cock
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

God I just wanna fuck gilly

2. Don't care
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

The flayed mans cock:
    God I just wanna fuck gilly

Gonna be “hard” with a flayed cock.

3. loco73
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

“God I just wanna fuck gilly”

Said Reek, beset by a great longing, glancing to where his cock used to be…now just a sad, empty hole…his cock only a distant memory…the memory of a sausage being fed to dogs…

“I must not make Ramsey angry!”, thought Reek in a sudden frightened twitch “or he’ll shove a sword up my bunghole!”.

4. Veltigar
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

This show suffers from a severe lack of John Bradley. Seriously, the guy is great. I was never a big Sam fan in the books (didn’t dislike him though, Sam is one of those characters you really can’t dislike), but I look forward to his scenes on the show. I hope he get’s some other great roles because this is one of those actors I’d like to see more off besides their stint in GoT.

William Potter: Ooh! It damn well ‘urts!
    T.E. Lawrence: Certainly it hurts.
    Officer: What’s the trick then?
    T.E. Lawrence: The trick, William Potter, is Casting Mads Mikkelsen as Euron

5. ace
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

if anyone not aware yet, Best Buy having the blu-ray on sale for $29.95,

6. Joshua Atreides
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

I miss the old days of this site. It was much more of a community, now it’s controlled by Over the Top personalities and Border-line Trolls.
    “In wanna fuck Gilly.” Jeepers. Go back to IMDB.

Good job mods!

PS: Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

7. Bill
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

Love that scene!

8. GeekFurious
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

I yelled “YEAH!” when she said he was a wizard.

Later on in the books, he became one of my favorite characters. So, I root for more and more Sam in future seasons.

9. loco73
    Posted February 15, 2014 at 3:06 am | Permalink

Joshua Atreides,

I think those days are gone…and done for….

10. Ser Osis of Liver
    Posted February 15, 2014 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Sam is such an amazing character both in the books and on screen. My hope is that Sam not only makes it out alive at the end of the series but that he thrives and is recognized for the hero he truly is. But with that said, there are three words I don’t ever want to read again in a sentence. One of them is ‘pink’.

And if nothing else, I want Sam to witness his vile father’s ultimate downfall. Or better yet, to save his worthless hide, Randyll takes the black himself and learns firsthand how strong his son has grown….before being sent north to be eaten by a White Walker or something .

11. Joshua Atreides
    Posted February 15, 2014 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

loco73,

Yet some stalwarts remain. :)