Sneak peek of new Funko figures
By Ours is the Fury on in Merchandise.

Last week Funko officially launched their line of Game of Thrones Legacy Collection action figures, and today at the American International Toy Fair in New York City, several new figures were spotted for the Legacy and Pop! Vinyl collections.

New additions to Funko’s successful Pop! Vinyl line will include Daenerys Targaryen in her blue tunic costume, Jon Snow in Training Grounds practice armor, Petyr Baelish, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark.

PopVinyl

The second series of the Legacy Collection will include action figures of Arya Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Khal Drogo, Robb Stark, Jaime Lannister, and Daenerys Targaryen in her blue tunic costume. The first Legacy Collection series featured Daenerys as well, but clad in her Dothraki gear.

Series 2 Legacy
The toys are expected to be released later in 2014.

Ours is the Fury: Great additions! Hopefully an official release date will turn up soon. I’m making a spot on my shelf next to Arya and Jaime for the Sam and Sansa toys.

1. erin
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

They need to do a book 3/season 3 handless Jaime.

2. Auren
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

A Sansa’s doll!! Finally! But still miss Bran and Catelyn :/

3. Ours is the Fury
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

If they start making new versions just because of removed body parts, I hate to think of the Theon doll.

4. M
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Still holding out on a Build-Your-Own Theon kit.

-edit- AGH Fury, get out of my head!

5. Phoenix_torn
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

This is bad for my wallet…I already have the first 2 series of the Funko pop! And brienne and ygritte from series 3… But I need littlefinger, Sansa, and Sam…

6. Hannah
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

You should really add a credit, those are from tadenman’s instagram; its pretty awful you didn’t link back to him but stole used his photos

7. Matt Norris
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Stealing photos is very amateurish. You can use them but give credit and provide links. If not, remove them now.

8. FSBlue
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

So when do we get Robb Stark with a swappable Grey Wind head?

9. Grynthaline
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

Omg I’m so happy we finally get a Sansa Stark figure. :)

10. Ours is the Fury
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

Hannah:

11. Macharius
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Does anyone actually buy these? They are exceptionally lame.

12. Joshua Atreides
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

Macharius,

If your inquiring whether people buy these figures perhaps you should avoid a qualifier like “lame”. All you do is piss off the majority of people who respond and prompt others not to respond at all. But you probably know that.

13. Atreyu
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

How many miniatures posts does that make this week? Five? Six? What’s next, waterlogged calendars?

Nice job. I’m out.

14. paprikacrocante
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Sansaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

15. Rygar
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

Atreyu,

Seconded. Rabbit, er, Lightbringer needs to gather all interviews in a single post and the dollys have six too many posts about them.

This site is going to shit. And it’ll only get worst once we start having football polls and wet t shirt contests

16. House de Laguna
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

Ours is the Fury:

Well where is Theon in the first place?? I’m still waiting on him lol

17. The Dragon Demands
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Now that *real* Game of Thrones action figures are being made, we don’t have to pretend to like these Funko bobble-heads anymore.

18. Alayne
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

I’VE WAITED SO LONG FOR A SANSA!!!! :D I wouldn’t even get any others before she got one. She’ll be my first funko purchase :)

19. Renly's Peach
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 7:46 pm | Permalink

Two Daeneryses but still no Catelyn.

Eat shit, Funko.

20. Bormir
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Those funko toys are really ugly.
    They’re like those cheap China made toys they give you when you buy a happy meal.

Anyway, here is a video with Natille (Tena) and Isaac being really funny. :)

21. Siobhán Mooney
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Sansa – at last! I am actually not a huge fan of this type of doll, bur I’ll probably get one of these if for no better reason than to make them think a more realistic one would sell well.

22. Rygar
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Ours is the Fury: There’s a link in the post to where the photos we posted came from. You seem to have overlooked it.

I just followed the link. Fuck GoT. I’m getting me Gimp dolly!!!!

23. MrBushido
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

Matt Norris
    It’s funny, because I’m pretty sure you photographed a copyrighted catalog… it’s not like you actually own the rights to these images, because, uh, you’re taking pictures of a copyrighted source i.e. it’s not your catalog or magazine. I’m not affiliated with WiC at all but they did link to your site. But if you’re demanding anything more than that after taking a photograph of a copyrighted catalog… that’s kind of hypocritical, isn’t it?

24. Turncloak
    Posted February 16, 2014 at 9:01 pm | Permalink

Holy Shit was that Coldhands in that new trailer or just a regular White Walker?

25. Franklin
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 2:58 am | Permalink

I really want some Legacy Joffreys, Shae for Tyrion, Bran, and Cersei for Jaime. So excited to see Drogo on the second series, as well as Arya. Can’t wait to own these figures and display them as I watch the show! (Reminds me of my Star Wars days, which aren’t ever really over…) Good job, Funko!

26. Valyrian Plastic
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 4:25 am | Permalink

Samwell should look fat ;).

27. Shywalker
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 11:31 am | Permalink

I love these Funko Pops- I’ve been collecting the Game of Thrones figures since series one, and I’m excited to get a peek at series four!

I think they’re adorable, and I appreciate WiC for keeping me in the know! Thanks :)

28. grace
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

FINALLY SANSA!!!!!!!!!!! And the rest are looking good too. PETYR! AHH

29. Conor
    Posted February 18, 2014 at 1:50 am | Permalink

Gotta love it when fans comment on something they are not interested in at all. Even better when they let us all know they don’t like it and go even further to insult those of us that do. There are plenty of articles on this site I don’t read because I know it doesn’t pertain to me. I’ve never felt the need to let you all know I hate it and then attempt to shit on those who do. Shame on you haters.