7,000 Game of Thrones fans will see the Season 4 premiere at Barclays Center on March 20
By Lightbringer on in News.

HBO has just announced “The Epic Fan Experience”, a Season 4 premiere screening event to be held March 20th in Brooklyn. 7,000 fans will be treated to the premiere episode, costumes and props from the exhibition, Iron Throne photo ops, and the promise of more special surprises. So get ready, because going on sale for $15 this Thursday, the tickets are sure to sell out fast. Here are the full details:

HBO® GIVES 7,000 LUCKY GAME OF THRONES® FANS
A CHANCE TO SEE THE SEASON 4 PREMIERE EPISODE WITH
AN EPIC FAN EXPERIENCE AT BARCLAYS CENTER, MARCH 20

Immersive Event Provides Fans of the Emmy®-Award Winning Hit Series an Opportunity to Watch the First Episode in a Setting that Matches the Show’s Epic Scale with All Net Ticket Proceeds Donated to Charity

To celebrate the April 6 return of the global phenomenon Game of Thrones, HBO will host “The Epic Fan Experience” on March 20 at the Cushman & Wakefield Theater at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. This spectacular, one-night only event will treat fans to a first-of-its-kind advanced fan screening of the fourth season’s debut episode. The experience will also include show costumes and props displays from the acclaimed traveling exhibition, photo ops on the Iron Throne and other special surprises.

The centerpiece of the night will be the blockbuster screening of the hotly anticipated new episode on a stadium sized screen for 7,000 of the show’s biggest fans.

Tickets for the event go on sale to the public at Ticketmaster on Thursday, March 6 for $15 (includes applicable taxes and service charges) with all net proceeds donated to charities: Nothing But Nets and Books for Africa.

“Game of Thrones has become a truly global sensation thanks to the show’s incredibly dedicated and loyal fans,” said Zach Enterlin, SVP of Advertising and Promotion at HBO. “To create an event that matches the excitement of the viewers and the epic scale of this series, we knew we had to do something really special. A fan screening of this size, at a venue like Barclays Center, feels like the perfect way to celebrate the new season of Game of Thrones.”

Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres Sunday, April 6th at 9:00pm ET only on HBO.

Guests arriving with an electronic device are required to check their device prior to entering the arena. Please note that there will be NO electronic devices (including but not limited to, cellular phones, audio/video recorders, tape recorders, tablets, and laptops) permitted inside of Barclays Center. No mobile tickets will be honored and tickets must be printed prior to arrival. All electronic devices will be returned to the guest upon exiting the arena. Only guests 18 years old or older will be permitted to enter. Valid photo identification will be required for entry. For acceptable forms of ID, please visit barclayscenter.com.

1. Julipo
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

Hodor.

2. Greg
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

Barclays is 2 blocks away. I will be there.

3. Topdecker
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

I wonder how many people are going to sneak in a hidden camera to record it!

4. Ser Davos Seaworth
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

Topdecker,

Sadly… I kinda hope someone does, I need to see!

5. GG
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:29 pm | Permalink

Is there a WiC writer in NY who can go see it and do a first impressions review? PLEASE say yes. I NEED A REVIEW!!!

6. Shaun Danger
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Greg,

We’re counting on you, Greg!

7. WompWomp
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Ser Davos Seaworth,

I think you’d be doing yourself a great disservice. There’s no way sneaked footage can compare to a proper viewing.

8. cosca
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

WompWomp,

Can’t help it, gotta have my fix.

9. Tomato Knight
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

Ugh!!!!!! Never anywhere close! Damn small market that I live in! Good luck to everyone tryin to get tickets. Enjoy polishing the Iron Throne w your asses!

10. Huck
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

I just went to the Ticketmaster wbesite, and this it what it said regarding online sales times:

Onsale to General Public
    Start: Thu, 03/06/14 10:00 AM EST

American Express
    Start: Wed, 03/05/14 02:00 PM EST
    End: Thu, 03/06/14 09:00 AM EST

Does anyone know what that means?

Thanks.

11. Shannon
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Huck,

I’m pretty sure it means that AmEx is sponsoring the event so anyone paying with an American Express card gets to buy tickets a day in advance.

Basically, if you don’t own an American Express card you aren’t going. Which includes me. I live in NJ and I was really hoping to go. That’s some real poop.

12. Jacarb
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

GG,

Hi, yes. I would be free. If I count, still.

13. Delta1212
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Pre-sale tickets like that typically have a limited number released with the rest being available when they go on sale to the general public. I don’t know that’s the case here, but I wouldn’t give up completely just because you don’t have American Express.

14. Arthur
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

Wow that’s amazing!

Will HBO cameras be there before and after the event to air some footage of us fans and our excitement?

Would love a 15min little special with some interviews of normal everyday fans and what they thought (no spoilers of course).

Please HBO *puppyeyes*

15. Sean C.
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

We’ll get some pretty thorough written descriptions of the episode, in any event, I would imagine.

16. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

No one tell your friends. Keep this as small as possible.

17. Patchy Face
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

Will have to stay from the internets from 3/20 – 4/6 … let me see if I can do it!

18. Paulette
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 11:22 pm | Permalink

Ahhh I have to go to this! Good thing I live in NYC :D

19. ace
    Posted March 4, 2014 at 11:26 pm | Permalink

looks like a number of places will have an early screening of the premiere

20. GG
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Jacarb,

Are you gonna go? :)

21. Renly's Peach
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:08 am | Permalink

Why is it always New York? Everything is always held there.

There are places that AREN’T New York too, you know..

22. jason
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:11 am | Permalink

Cost of Ticket = $15
    Cost of Food/Beverages = $10

Watching the season 4 premiere before the rest of the world = Priceless

(New ad campaign for American Express)….

23. Squinty
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:45 am | Permalink

As a proud resident of New York, I will be on hand there and also be writing a review and recap of the event….depending on what they allow us to write of course.

Count on it.

-David

24. Jacarb
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:59 am | Permalink

GG,

I’ll do my damnedest! I have a wedding to go to on April 6, so I was going to have to skip any premiere parties. I’d have to take the G, but, still, this would be the perfect solution.

25. Abyss
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:13 am | Permalink

OT: I approve of this picture of Tywin Lannister with a cuddly toy zibra.

26. Ross
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:13 am | Permalink

Hmmm – I think that means me taking a hiatus from this site from two weeks. I think it will be almost impossible to avoid spoilers, or hints at spoilers, and I’d rather go into the first episode like Jon Snuuuh – knowing nothing.

27. Felt Pelt
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:25 am | Permalink

Abyss,

I think you mean a zorse:

He is probably about to flay it.

28. Leo
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:30 am | Permalink

Bring on the spoilersss. I want to know if Balon kicks it in E1 just for the sake of the leech order, even though it makes sense storywise that he does after Yara has attacked the Dreadfort and before Moat Cailin, which is happening in the finale?

29. Summer is Coming
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:32 am | Permalink

7000…. well one of them must be a WiC reader. I have no doubt that on 21st of March everyone will read a recap here.

But the fact that they show the premiere episode this early, shows that this year their production corset wasn’t that tight. They had time to breathe, to get the marketing right, the promotion right, even the trailer came earlier this year. Actually on time, since last year’s trailer was quite late. Season 3, I believe, was very close to not meet the deadline, but this year everything seems right on track.

Enjoy the early show, you lucky bastards!

30. Abyss
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:34 am | Permalink

Felt Pelt: I think you mean a zorse

Of curse, what was I thinking… And he would never flay it! It makes him smile not an easy job to do!

A zorse is a real animal, btw, not a product of the mind of GRRM. ;-)

31. Turri
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Leo,
    I would start 2nd episode with his death, then have Team Dragonstone hear about it and argue about more fire sacrifices, then have the PW – neatly lets the storylines interact.

Since there’s no Victarion cast and we have no idea where Yara will end up, it could be more likely Balon dies in the second half of the season.

32. GG
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 6:26 am | Permalink

Jacarb,

YAY!!!!! Report back with words. Lots and lots of words :D

33. Ashara D
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 6:39 am | Permalink

ace,
    My alma mater! Too bad it isn’t open to alumni–I’d make the drive! Where was this stuff when I was in college? Wait…there was barely an HBO when I was in college. ;-)
    Looking forward to the reports from the lucky ones!

34. Felt Pelt
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 6:45 am | Permalink

Abyss,

I’m just as surprised as by direwolves actually existing. I’d love to see a donkra.

According to that, zorses are actually more rideable than zebras, thereby making Vargo Hoat less fantastical!

Turri,

On the when do we kill Balon question, it makes most sense to kill him before Joffrey, building the tension of whether or not the leeches work and I think following their order. Yara/Asha can continue on in the medieval fashion of being out of the loop due to slow mail. After an exciting Dreadfort heist she can suddenly be called away from capturing Ramsay midseason by the news-by-crow of Dad’s death. And then she’s offscreen until the Kingsmoot next season.

I vote for the death in the first episode, as an end scene or near-end scene. And as always, I call for a Jaqen cameo.

35. Pirate
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:06 am | Permalink

Ok someone has to bring an HD camera in there with them ….
    R’hllor demands it for the theater is dark and full of recording opportunities.

36. GeekFurious
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:34 am | Permalink

Renly’s Peach:
    Why is it always New York? Everything is always held there.

There are places that AREN’T New York too, you know..

Use your critical thinking skills. Because it is a tiny city of 8 million, with another 10 million people nearby and mass transit available from surrounding states.

37. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:38 am | Permalink

Hmmm. This is less than a hour away…

38. Hand of the Kingslayer
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 8:04 am | Permalink

Rygar,

I want your review of the premier. It would be hillarious!

39. Kevin
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

holy shit! I live 20 minutes from there

40. Veltigar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Hand of the Kingslayer:
    Rygar,

I want your review of the premier. It would be hillarious!

Persian: A thousand nations of the Persian empire will descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!
    Stelios: Then we will Cast Mads Mikkelsen as Euron in the shade.

41. Strider
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 8:35 am | Permalink

Hand of the Kingslayer
    Veltigar: If “Two Swords” refers to a Loras Tyrell sex scene Rygar would probably be the best reviewer in the entire world :p

You don’t listen to them just go and do your thing. Then come and tell it like it is. #DongJokesFTW

42. Hand of the Kingslayer
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 8:37 am | Permalink

Veltigar,

Yes. Olyvar and Loras are crossing swords in the premier.

43. Ser Lucas Tyrell
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Ross,

Spoilers will roll.

44. Ser Lucas Tyrell
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:08 am | Permalink

Abyss:
    A zorse is a real animal, btw, not a product of the mind of GRRM. ;-)

Pity no one calls them hebras, though.

45. Greatjon of Slumber
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:13 am | Permalink

Renly’s Peach:
    Why is it always New York? Everything is always held there.

There are places that AREN’T New York too, you know..

Actually, this is not really true.

46. Veltigar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:14 am | Permalink

Strider: You two crazy posters need to meat R’hllor! He’d show you the light. Egging Rygar on and then when he delivers (because he’s Rygar! So sure he does), he’s getting shit from others because he’s Rygaring.

You don’t listen to themjust go and do your thing. Then come and tell it like it is. #DongJokesFTW

Because Rygar is the hero WiC.net deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Hand of the Kingslayer:
    Veltigar,

Yes. Olyvar and Loras are crossing swords in the premier.

That’s going to be one kick-ass review :p

Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty… For tonight, we Cast Mads Mikkelsen as Euron

47. Turncloak
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:21 am | Permalink

I’m originally from NYC but have since moved to Chicago. The gods have betrayed me :(

48. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:29 am | Permalink

It all depends on how much WiC.net wants to pay me for my time. Because that’s what this site does now. Get money, get paid. Snacks on snacks.

49. Hollyoak
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:43 am | Permalink

WompWomp:
    Ser Davos Seaworth,

Totally agree with this.

50. Ser Rib
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:45 am | Permalink

There appears to be a 8 ticket limit per billing address. These tickets are going to be gone quickly. I’ll let you all know if I have extra, i’d wanna make sure a real fan gets them.

/AMEX holder holla’

51. Hand of the Kingslayer
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Rygar,

How about three golden dragons?

52. atomixign
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 10:00 am | Permalink

Felt Pelt,

I don’t care when he dies so long as we get the line, to is not 3

53. Leathra
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 10:43 am | Permalink

March 24th everyone in the central IL area has the opportunity to watch the first episode of the new season at Illinois State University. Totally going. ;p

54. Brad
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 11:03 am | Permalink

My God the Hodor thing is really, really annoying now.

55. The Lion Lord
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Imagine sitting in this theater as the event is coming to a close and just as everyone is about to leave the doors slam shut and The Rains of Castamere starts playing.

56. Dragons125
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 11:47 am | Permalink

I want to go to this, even if it IS 5 hours away (I’m in NY state, though, LOL).. too bad it’s on a Thursday, i’d never make it out of work in time!!

57. Rebecca
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 11:54 am | Permalink

Would have tried to go to this as it’s only about an hour away but I have a newborn, hopefully someone will post spoilers.

58. GreatJon of Slumber
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 11:55 am | Permalink

The Lion Lord:

Ok that rules.

59. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Hand of the Kingslayer,

I’ll take $4 for those van-il-la waffers.

60. Strider
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

Veltigar,
    He’s no Bruce Wayne. The Dark Knight asked for nothing in return. This one is of my kind. He’s desiring a paycheck for services rendered.

PS. Love the reference BTW.

61. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

Strider,

Bruce Wayne didnt ask because he’s already loaded. He got his loot handed to him on a silver platter. A silver platter splattered with his parents blood on it, but a handout nonetheless.

All I ask for payment is for Veltigar to admit that Jason Isaacs is the perfect choice for Euron.

62. Huge_Floppys
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

why would anyone pay money to go there and stare up at the scoreboard to watch GoT when you can be in the comfort of you home. its not like the actors are there acting the show live. The ONLY benifit is seeing it early but still its only a few days early

63. Al Swearengen
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Rygar,

Rygar can you give me a link to the new address please?

64. Hand of the Kingslayer
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

Rygar,

What did you say about the Blue Waffle?

65. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

Al Swearengen,

Fleabottom.net

66. Al Swearengen
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Rygar,

Much obliged kind ser.

67. master of whispers
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Greg,
    Good for you man, i live in sweden som i have to wait :-(

68. Greg
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

Just got tickets! Row 3 section 23. I will report for all.

69. cane-cutter
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

Greg,

Row 2, Section 23

70. Mark
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Section 7, Row 18

71. gregofthenorth
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

I have been on ticketmaster since 2 trying to get some with no luck, high demand it says. Did you get yours at 2 or did you have to keep clicking til it went through?

72. Greg
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

Huge_Floppys,
    You’ve obviously never been to Barclays. It’s the theater not the basketball court.
    It’s also an awesome thing to do on a Thursday night for 15 bucks in the city. I can’t wait to see what the surprises are that the press release refered to.

73. Greg
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

gregofthenorth,
    At 2pm exactly. But my amex is already in my account so I clicked the quanity and then hit purchase and it was done. Took 20 seconds

74. cane-cutter
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

Greg,

Same here… Amex already linked to the account and went in right at 2pm

75. Mark
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

Same as above, mine went through very smoothly

76. gregofthenorth
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

I had it all set up as well. clicked it right away and still getting the same message. Unlucky I guess. Maybe they will put more up tomorrow at 10am. I looked on stubhub and there are hundreds available already so I guess a lot of people just bought them to sell (bastards).

77. Blind Beth
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 3:04 pm | Permalink

Do I live in NYC? Yes.

Do I have AmEx? No.

Do I have a fiancee with an AmEx? Yes!

Do I have tickets in my inbox right now? YES!

Did my coworker just say “I bet you didn’t even look that happy when he proposed to you”? Yes…

78. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Blind Beth,

Wow. And I thought asking WiC.net to pay me was petty…

79. Rygar
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

Thank you Aragorn son of Arathorn.;)

80. Alexis
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 4:22 pm | Permalink

Ughhhh I hate being 17. I literally turn 18 the 23rd, I just miss it :( Do you think barclays would be strict about that?

81. sunshine21
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

Gold card farts are selling on snubhub!

This is bullshit, but seems like the rich always get their ways.
    I’m too poor to have a gold card.

gregofthenorth,

gregofthenorth,

gregofthenorth,

82. sunshine21
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

mOney hungry assholes selling them on stubhub!

83. jason
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

anyone have the presale code?

84. Cindy
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

I got my tickets to this today! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. Cindy
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

jason,

There is no presale code. Just go ahead and purchase the ticket using your AMEX card.

86. Cindy
    Posted March 5, 2014 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

Section 9, Row 7!

87. House Nieder
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 12:59 am | Permalink

I bought a ticket. Now how to tell my parents that I’m flying across the country in two weeks…

88. Hizdar for President
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 7:32 am | Permalink

Yay!! My GF and I will be in Section 7 Row 17. I can’t help but wonder how I can get my picture taken on the throne if we cant bring a camera. Anyone know how that works?

89. Rygar
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 8:38 am | Permalink

Hizdar for President,

I’m sure you can buy one of you on it there.

90. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:05 am | Permalink

No tickets available (except for NYU students) at the official sale time. I wish the time of the presale had been part of the announcement.

91. direliz
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:07 am | Permalink

DARN DARN DARN, I tried yesterday morning at exactly the time with amex and shut out and this morning as well!

92. Punklunchbox
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Hey, check out stubhub.com just got mine there. They’re $40 each but I would have paid that anyway, worth it if you really want to go!
    Kilgore Tully,

93. Hand of the Kingslayer
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:16 am | Permalink

Rygar,

Will we get the dream review, then?

94. Eugene Toussaint
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Kilgore Tully,

Refresh, the general admission tickets eventually became available. Just got mine.

95. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Yeah, I got mine for $33 on stubhub. Had the page open while I tried at 10. It’s just goddamn ridiculous that 429/7000 tickets were there before the general sale started. Scalpers!

96. Eugene Toussaint
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Punklunchbox,

They were still available at ticketmaster.

97. Punklunchbox
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Whenever I try to buy on ticketmaster it just says “unable to process request” as if it’s sold out. Not sure if it’s because the site is overloaded or because it’s sold out already but I’ve been unable to buy tickets there.
    Eugene Toussaint,

98. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Eugene Toussaint,

You just got crazy lucky, dude. I reloaded multiple time after 10am. Before 10am, no tickets; after 10am, NYU only. They must have added general admission at 10:07 or some nonsense. I did check it out as soon as I saw your first post, and they were already sold out.

99. Eugene Toussaint
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Punklunchbox,

I think they might of just sold out, there was a brief moment where they were available. It was weird because at 10am they became available for only NYU students for like 5 min before general admission.

100. Alanna
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Barclays website says the event starts at 7 but ticketmaster says the event is at 6. Can anyone confirm the time?

101. Ser Creighton
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:31 am | Permalink

Reloaded furiously since 10am. No luck….

102. Rich Uncle Skeleton
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:32 am | Permalink

Section 10, seats 1&2. At 10:06 the ga tix were available. They still may be .For ticket master is dark and full of errors

103. Eugene Toussaint
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:35 am | Permalink

Section 17!!!

104. Punklunchbox
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Floor 9 row 1!

105. decgem
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:43 am | Permalink

I’m in. WiCnet meetup?

106. Greg
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:46 am | Permalink

Hizdar for President,

They give u a redemption code after they take your picture and you retrieve it from an online database. At least thats how I’ve seen it done at concerts/sporting events

107. decgem
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:46 am | Permalink

Hizdar for President,

If it’s like the King Tut exhibit I went to once, they’ll take a photo and print it for you a la disney land. Hope that’s the plan.

ETA: Oh te database version is even better. Kids these days with their technology.

108. Ben
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 10:48 am | Permalink

decgem,

Ill be there, Section 13 Row 17.

109. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:03 am | Permalink

decgem,

There is a bar by Barclays called the Wolf and Deer. It’s a smaller cocktail place, so it might not be the best spot, but that name…

110. sunshine21
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:04 am | Permalink

jason,

food and beverages at Barclays Center is not $10.00.

111. Al
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Stubhub destroys any good experience, just check it out, tickets overpriced being sold already.

112. Rygar
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:13 am | Permalink

Hand of the Kingslayer:
    Rygar,

Will we get the dream review, then?

Just you

113. Ski1212
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:40 am | Permalink

Does anyone know how much a picture on the Iron Throne costs? I want to make sure i bring enough money to get my best Joffrey pose.

114. Rygar
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 11:44 am | Permalink

I don’t even like going to the cinema because I can’t stand people talking, eating, texting, smelling obnoxiously of perfume/cologne, breathing, etc while I am trying to enjoy the film. Its all a distraction. How do you think 7000 rabid fans are going to react? Especially when Jaimes dick pops up on the screen? Cheering and jeering and making dumb comments, “Danys ass aint that fat in the book”.. Complete bloody mayhem. I’d be miserable.

115. Theon NoDick
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Just bought two tickets for $57 on stub hub. Bull shit but I was already so excited to go that i couldn’t give it up. Does anyone think that the “special surprises” would be actors/actresses attending the event? Because if the Milf of Dragons is there I am mounting her like Drogo did on their wedding night and no man in the seven kingdoms will be able to stop me.

116. Ashara D
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Leathra,

Wait! The Vidette article said students would have the opportunity to see it…but it is open to the general public?!? It’s a 3 hour drive for me, but could be a fun road trip with the family. Gonna check it out!

Btw, as a fellow Illinoisan, doesn’t it drive you crazy that everything is in NY and LA? Why not the Chicago area EVER? What ever happened to the old adage about playing well in Peoria? Humph!

Can’t wait to read the reviews of the “experience” here. Spoilers-schmoilers! It’s only ONE episode.

117. The Lion Lord
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

Kilgore Tully:
    decgem,

That is a truly awesome name for a bar at this event.

118. Kilgore Tully
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

So. There were 429 tickets on Stubhub just before 10. There were around 380 when I got mine. Later it was up to 491. That means at least 540 of 7000 tickets were being resold in under 24 hours. Considering how small batches are constantly being added and sold, it’s probably safe to say that at least a tenth of tickets went straight to scalpers.

Right now there are 390 left, starting at $57. Of those, only 136 are below $100. (That’s my rough count, which is going to be off by the time I click post.)

1. Are there really 254 people in the NYC area–who don’t already have a ticket–who are willing to pay over $100?

2. There is a legitimate chance that scalpers net more than the net proceeds that will go to charity.

119. Paulette
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

Tix bought this morning. Going with 2 other friends. Section 117 Row 4. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!

120. Aegon the Conqueror
    Posted March 10, 2014 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Fuck fucking da fuckedy fucking FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate living in South Africa!

1. […] 20 mars hölls ett premiärevent i Brooklyn, där 7000 fans hade chansen att se en förhandsvisning av det första avsnittet. […]