A new preview of the premiere episode of Game of Thrones Season 4 has been discovered. In this thirty second look at Two Swords we see Daenerys and her army marching towards Meereen, Jaime Lannister trying to find his new place in King’s Landing, the Wildlings advancing their lines, Oberyn Martell getting handy with a blade, and more.
Four more days!
Only 4 days to go until the premiere of Two Swords, and we are treated to yet another set of pictures from Season 4. Thanks to Collider, the 20 new pictures include …
- 24 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 14 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 13 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Game Of Thrones celebrates with Icing and Cake 12 comments
- Walder Frey commented on Grey Lady ghost possibly sighted at Game of Thrones filming site 41 minutes 57 seconds ago
- teh loominartie commented on Grey Lady ghost possibly sighted at Game of Thrones filming site 42 minutes 20 seconds ago
- John commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 45 minutes 40 seconds ago
- Alexandre commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 57 minutes 33 seconds ago
- Tyraslee commented on And the WiCnet Award for Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 goes to… 1 hour 9 minutes ago