A new preview of the premiere episode of Game of Thrones Season 4 has been discovered. In this thirty second look at Two Swords we see Daenerys and her army marching towards Meereen, Jaime Lannister trying to find his new place in King’s Landing, the Wildlings advancing their lines, Oberyn Martell getting handy with a blade, and more.
Four more days!
Only 4 days to go until the premiere of Two Swords, and we are treated to yet another set of pictures from Season 4. Thanks to Collider, the 20 new pictures include …
- 27 comments
- Gwendoline Christie Talks Brienne of Tarth With Net-A-Porter 11 comments
- First trailer for Telltale's Game of Thrones released 10 comments
- Charles Dance and Sean Bean find new roles after death 8 comments
- The Small Council: What's your pick for Best Special Effect in Season 4? 6 comments
- Westeros' weather inspires political, scientific discussion 6 comments
- MacHawk commented on Game Of Thrones returns to Littlefinger’s big brothel 41 minutes 40 seconds ago
- Rillion commented on The WiCnet Awards: Season 4′s Best Performance as a Politician 53 minutes 55 seconds ago
- rex commented on Telltale’s Game of Thrones adventure game FAQ 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Mister Stoneheart commented on Game Of Thrones returns to Littlefinger’s big brothel 1 hour 24 minutes ago
- Annara Snow commented on Game of Thrones nominated for two ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards 1 hour 34 minutes ago