A new preview of the premiere episode of Game of Thrones Season 4 has been discovered. In this thirty second look at Two Swords we see Daenerys and her army marching towards Meereen, Jaime Lannister trying to find his new place in King’s Landing, the Wildlings advancing their lines, Oberyn Martell getting handy with a blade, and more.
Four more days!
Only 4 days to go until the premiere of Two Swords, and we are treated to yet another set of pictures from Season 4. Thanks to Collider, the 20 new pictures include …
- 55 comments
- Charles Dance discusses return to Game Of Thrones Season 5…wait, what? 41 comments
- The Small Council: Who was the best one-season wonder? 31 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Season 4's Best Sidekick 21 comments
- Games Of Throne: How Crusader Kings 2 is the greatest Littlefinger simulator around 20 comments
- First Pictures from Game of Thrones Filming at Sibenik Cathedral 19 comments
- Fancy word for a sellsword commented on Game of Thrones Braavosi Filming: Stark and Lannister and Tyrell, Oh My! 6 minutes 3 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on Charles Dance discusses return to Game Of Thrones Season 5…wait, what? 13 minutes 50 seconds ago
- Neds no Loraq commented on New Ned Stark collectible on sale tomorrow 37 minutes 3 seconds ago
- Andrew commented on Isaac Hempstead-Wright confirms appearance in Season 5 of Game Of Thrones 43 minutes 10 seconds ago
- arden commented on Game of Thrones Braavosi Filming: Stark and Lannister and Tyrell, Oh My! 43 minutes 38 seconds ago