The infamous “Purple Wedding” is in the books (geddit?) and the major events that occurred in last night’s episode of Game of Thrones have sent shockwaves through the unsullied side of the fandom.
Today on Winter is Coming Live, we’ll be talking about all of last night’s action. The show will stream live, right here on Winter is Coming at 12pm ET / 9am PT. (Spoilers below)
You can watch the show here and take part in the discussion in the comments. There will also be a live chat over on our Daily Motion page. That is a great place to submit questions during the show and to follow WIC Live.
If you prefer to stay on WIC, you can also leave your questions for the hosts below and “Maester Bryan” will choose some to be used during the show!
Here are the topics we will be discussing on today’s show:
1. The King is dead. The hosts react to the death of Joffrey.
2. A lot happened at the Royal Wedding.
3. We’ll talk Reek and Ramsay. Is there any of Theon left?
4. We’ll also touch briefly on Bran’s latest vision and check in on the latests between Stannis and Ser Davos.
5. Finally, we asked you last week to help us choose unsullied names for our unsullied hosts, Jessica and Tybee. We’ll announce our two favorites.