Game of Thrones cast members talk Season 4 with HBO Asia
By Lightbringer on in Interview.

HBO Asia has released official video interviews with some Game of Thrones cast members.

Maisie Williams, Sibel Kekilli, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Gwendoline Christie, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Liam Cunningham, and Carice Van Houten talk Season 4, their characters, motives, relationships, deaths, and much more for your Friday viewing pleasure.

1. Turncloak
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

HIGHTOWER!

2. Balerion The Cat
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

Shae!

LE: Damn it!

3. Tyrion Stokeworth
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

lollys stokeworth

EDIT: May half a hundred kingslanding folks find Turncloak

4. Chloe
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

So interesting. And how can Isaac looks older than Thomas, since he is about ten years older than Mr. Hemspstead Wright?

5. Bui Huu Duyet
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Brandon Potter!

6. Greenjones
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

Does anyone think this interviewer comes off a tad rude? I’ve been watching these interviews over the past few weeks and he seems (especially in the Sibel interview where he seems impatient with her English-speaking)pretty anti-social for an interviewer.

7. Theon's dick-in-a-box
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

Theons dick in a box!!!!!

8. barnie
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

Wow, she is hot!

9. Dan
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Are there any plans to make this site more functional for IPhones?

10. Black Dread
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

Chloe:

Isaac still looks a bit younger but yeah, Thomas looks weirdly young for a 23 year old.

11. Balerion The Cat
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Greenjones,

Yes, I had the same impression. I was really annoyed when Sibel was clearly not understanding his questions and he went on with the interview, instead of rephrasing or explaining what he meant to her.

12. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

Greenjones:

Heck, Ms. Kekilli speaks better English than most people I work with. The interviewer was a jackass, trying to get her to divulge plot points over and over again, and I thought she did a good job tolerating him. Although, once or twice, she did refer to her character in the past tense!

13. GeekFurious
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Greenjones:

Yep. My thought exactly.

14. King DBC
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

Dan,

Yes! Please. It doesn’t work on iPad either. So, please, new people that own this site, fix it!

15. Kate
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Anyone else think Isaac’s such a good speaker? Not only the way he handles himself is very mature, his answers are very well thought out and to the point. I really like how lovey and humble he is.
    Also Liam and Carice seem to have so much chemistry between them, which is funny.

16. David The Grey
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

Greenjones,

I didn’t pick up on the rudeness (though I only listened to the Maisie and Sibel interviews), but it seemed to me the interviewer was asking some odd questions.
    He mentioned to Sibel about her character “being low-born, which we know she is not”… what, is she high-born? That would be news to me (Unless I missed that along the way?) and he also asks her about Shae’s interactions with Jaime. My memory is spotty but I do not remember anything like that either.

17. wr3_1440
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 6:49 pm | Permalink

Isaac Hempstead-Wright is dead sexy in those glasses. He could be my Mr. Hempstead-Wright any day, if you now what I mean.

18. SHK12344
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

Do they feed those boys in the set???