Season 4, Episode 2 – The Lion and the Rose – Comic and Facebook recap
By Hear Me Roar on in Humor.

Here is the two-part comic by Azad for this week:

And here is the FB recap for the episode. Click the screencap to go to the full thing.

FBrecap

1. ace
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 6:16 am | Permalink

“Go drink until you feel you did the right thing” – Bronn

2. Mr. Lemoncloak
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 7:03 am | Permalink

love those facebook recaps, they always make me laugh :-)

3. Amanda M
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Love the Facebook recap, as always! The comic was oddly morbid, but I like the idea behind it.

4. LittleArry
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 8:57 am | Permalink

FB recap is great, as always! And I also liked the comic, a nice change from the usual jokes. Little Ned is adorable! And no Catelyn in there, some unsullied are probably gonna point that out as a mistake, but we know better, obviously

5. Valyrian Plastic
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Both of these were well worth the extra wait. When will Bran stopping following Jaime’s posts!?!? He now communicates exclusively through WeirNet. Glad Joffrey’s getting what’s coming to him in the afterlife. Much better than sword gags.

6. Ser Blount Sarkasm
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 11:24 am | Permalink

This Azad comic is terribly not funny and out of character. I can see why GRRM hates fan fiction.

7. Slayjoy
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

No matter what iI do I can’t see the anything marked with spoiler tags. No matter how many times I click “show spoilers.” Really frustrating.

8. GeekFurious
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

LittleArry:

My thoughts exactly.

9. Mag the Mighty
    Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Joffrey’s Coachella comment slayed me!

10. IronbornIronThrone
    Posted April 20, 2014 at 3:22 am | Permalink

But Joff’s already dead. So if Ned cuts off his head he’ll just spend eternity without a head?

Also, how does Ned have Ice?
    /fanboy quibbles

11. King Landing
    Posted April 20, 2014 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

My personal hell for Joffrey would be to have him languish in a land full of dwarves who slap him across the face over and over again.