Natalie Dormer visits Late Night with Seth Meyers
By Lightbringer on in Interview.

Last night, Natalie Dormer stopped by Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote Game of Thrones. Natalie and Seth talk about her recent completion of the London Marathon, and then talk turns to Game of Thrones, as Seth is a big fan of the series. Natalie discusses the Purple Wedding, playing Scrabble with the girls on set, Margaery’s bad luck, and the differences from the book. She also talks about her new role in The Hunger Games, and today’s anti-spoiler culture.

1. Lady Wolfsbane
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Hodor? Her hair rocks…

2. Winter is not coming
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

Daario Naharis

3. Clob
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

I watched it last night and didn’t know until then that she is in Mockingjay and that’s why her hair is like that. I also didn’t know Gwendoline is in it too until that interview last week. I’ve read those books and seen the first two movies but apparently I’m not a big enough fan to keep tabs on it. :)

4. Shock Me
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Hunger games hair! I’m liking it. It should be fun to watch Marg go all cougar on Tommen from now on.

5. Mark YZ
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Even with that ridiculous “Hunger Games” hair, she is still unbelievably gorgeous.

6. SillyMammo
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Natalie’s hair is blonde, but she’s a brunette in GoT, but Emilia is a brunette, but blonde on the show? It’s all just too confusing!!

7. WompWomp
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

SillyMammo,

Don’t forget Lena. :]

8. jwal
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Lena looked great in the movie 300 with her dark hair. Those beautiful locks! Too bad the show has to use a wig for Cersei, makes her look dull.
    Yay, we’re talking about hair!

9. WompWomp
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

jwal,

Don’t jinx it. One false move and we’re right back to rape hair or something.

They’ve improved her wigs since S1 and sometimes I think they’ve given her leonine-shaded contacts. S1 was the all-time low for her look.

10. GG
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Anyone have a link to the clip they showed before the interview?

11. Kay
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

Natalie Dormer just gets cooler by the day! Plus the gorgeousness keeps growing. She’s rocking that hair.

12. Pointy End
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

WompWomp,

and sophie turner haha

13. SillyMammo
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

WompWomp:
    jwal,

Don’t jinx it. One false move and we’re right back to rape hair or something.

Speaking of Cersei,let me expound a little on the Sept scene from ep. 3… :0P

14. WompWomp
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

Pointy End,

Ah! She’s a natural blonde! I didn’t know that.

15. jentario
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Did someone rape half her hair out.
    EDIT: oops, meant to say “rip”

16. Zack
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

jentario:
    Did someone rape half her hair out.
    EDIT: oops, meant to say “rip”

She has to have a stupid absurd hair style for her role in The Hunger Games. Google Natalie Dormer Hunger Games and you’ll see…

Anyway. She is by far the most beautiful woman on the show IMO. I would watch a Game of Thrones spinoff set in Highgarden with main characters Margaery and Queen of Thorns.

17. WeirwoodTreeHugger
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

Lena does look a lot better with her natural hair than the blonde wig. It’s kind of nice though. When I see her in other things I don’t think of her as Cersei.

I actually think Natalie looks better as a brunette. Darker hair makes blue eyes pop more.

Now it sounds like I’m anti-blond. I swear I’m not a blondist! Some of my best friends are blonde!

18. WeirwoodTreeHugger
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 3:35 pm | Permalink

Oh, and people who get mad at GoT spoilers need to get over it. People talk about the plot twists online. If you didn’t get that after the RW happened, there’s no excuse for you. If you’re an unsullied and don’t get to see the episode as it airs, you’re just going to have to stay off the internet until you’re able to watch or else you’re going to stumble on spoilers.

19. Zack
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

WeirwoodTreeHugger:
    Lena does look a lot better with her natural hair than the blonde wig.It’s kind of nice though.When I see her in other things I don’t think of her as Cersei.

I actually think Natalie looks better as a brunette.Darker hair makes blue eyes pop more.

Now it sounds like I’m anti-blond.I swear I’m not a blondist!Some of my best friends are blonde!

Agree about Cersei. I don’t find her that attractive but Lena Headey, on the other hand, with dark hair doing interviews and stuff, she’s lovely.

20. Our Blades Are Sharp
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

I’d drink her bath water

21. UnbowdUnbentedUnhodor
    Posted April 23, 2014 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

Great interview. Shes hot and seems so down to earth, much like the rest of the cast:)

22. Shabadoo
    Posted April 25, 2014 at 5:18 am | Permalink

Natalie Dormer is such a doll. Bless her heart.