Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Oathkeeper,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Daenerys and her trusted advisors, Brienne of Tarth looking usually serious, Bran and Hodor in front of a fire, and some familiar shots of Jaime Lannister and Jon Snow.
From a late-night recording session, Game of Owns returns four hosts strong in a revisitation of Bran’s coversation with the weirwood, and a piece-by-piece look into thoughts and theories from listeners like you.
- 22 comments
- George R.R. Martin promotes new book in New York City 18 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 16 comments
- No Middle Ground: Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones 13 comments
- Excerpts from A World Of Ice And Fire 13 comments
- It's release day for The World of Ice and Fire! 11 comments
- Lady Forlorn commented on Top Game of Thrones cosplay looks for Halloween 52 minutes 41 seconds ago
- nick commented on Two new characters cast on Game Of Thrones with Lost, Misfits alums 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- A Girl Will Obey commented on A Look at George R.R. Martin’s “A World of Ice and Fire” 1 hour 30 minutes ago
- Noojan commented on Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 2 hours 16 minutes ago
- Dickon Manwoody commented on Entire Game of Thrones cast signs for Season 7 2 hours 18 minutes ago