Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Oathkeeper,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Daenerys and her trusted advisors, Brienne of Tarth looking usually serious, Bran and Hodor in front of a fire, and some familiar shots of Jaime Lannister and Jon Snow.
From a late-night recording session, Game of Owns returns four hosts strong in a revisitation of Bran’s coversation with the weirwood, and a piece-by-piece look into thoughts and theories from listeners like you.
- 31 comments
- Speculation: Whither the Ironborn? 25 comments
- "These women can dominate!": Rose Leslie on whether Game Of Thrones is sexist 17 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Season 4's Best Action Sequence 17 comments
- Walder Frey still not allowed back on Game Of Thrones 15 comments
- The Small Council: What's your vote for Best Action Sequence in Season 4? 13 comments
- King Tommen commented on “The Golden Crown”: WiC Remembers Season 1, episode 6 14 minutes 12 seconds ago
- Rowan Kaiser commented on Games Of Throne: Endless Legend takes inspiration from GOT’s intro 26 minutes 39 seconds ago
- Rayen commented on Games Of Throne: Endless Legend takes inspiration from GOT’s intro 32 minutes 25 seconds ago
- Julianne Kramer Hill commented on More photos from Game Of Thrones filming in King’s Landing 37 minutes 12 seconds ago
- Julianne Kramer Hill commented on More photos from Game Of Thrones filming in King’s Landing 41 minutes 24 seconds ago