Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Oathkeeper,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Daenerys and her trusted advisors, Brienne of Tarth looking usually serious, Bran and Hodor in front of a fire, and some familiar shots of Jaime Lannister and Jon Snow.
From a late-night recording session, Game of Owns returns four hosts strong in a revisitation of Bran’s coversation with the weirwood, and a piece-by-piece look into thoughts and theories from listeners like you.
- 24 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Performance As A Villain in Season 4 24 comments
- Pictures from the Pit 22 comments
- Jaime Lannister Dressing Like A Dornishman For Season 5 19 comments
- Game Of Thrones producers confirm flashbacks in Season 5 16 comments
- HBO to launch stand-alone streaming service in 2015 15 comments
- King Tommen commented on Sophie Turner and Gwendoline Christie filming in N. Ireland 57 minutes 55 seconds ago
- Connor Jemison commented on Pictures from the Pit 3 hours 43 minutes ago
- Barry the Bold commented on Pictures from the Pit 4 hours 9 minutes ago
- Darjan commented on Pictures from the Pit 5 hours 51 minutes ago
- Connor Jemison commented on Pictures from the Pit 6 hours 14 minutes ago