Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “Oathkeeper,” have been released. This batch includes a new look at Daenerys and her trusted advisors, Brienne of Tarth looking usually serious, Bran and Hodor in front of a fire, and some familiar shots of Jaime Lannister and Jon Snow.
From a late-night recording session, Game of Owns returns four hosts strong in a revisitation of Bran’s coversation with the weirwood, and a piece-by-piece look into thoughts and theories from listeners like you.
- 29 comments
- Sand Snakes spotted on set! 25 comments
- Wilko Johnson, Game Of Thrones' Ilyn Payne, free of cancer 23 comments
- Sophie Turner and Gwendoline Christie filming in N. Ireland 16 comments
- The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 15 comments
- The Small Council: Who's your pick for Season 4's Best Villain? 13 comments
- Monika Pirklbauer commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 5 hours 46 minutes ago
- Annara Snow commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 6 hours 45 minutes ago
- The Loon commented on Pictures from the Pit 7 hours 10 minutes ago
- Shane commented on Watch Aidan Gillen in his new film “Ambition” 7 hours 11 minutes ago
- Rowan Kaiser commented on The WiCnet Awards: Best Comedy Moment in Season 4 7 hours 50 minutes ago