Monday we will film the fifth episode of Winter is Coming Live. We’re really had a blast producing this show for the site and are diligently working to improve it and all the segments that go along with it, each week.
The hosts of the show are newcomers to the WIC community so we wanted to take some time to help our readers get to know them a little bit better. We got the chance to sit down with each cast member and asked them ten questions about themselves and of course, Game of Thrones.
1. Where did you grow up and how did you end up in LA?
2. How did you first find out about Game of Thrones and when did you get into the series/books?
I spent a summer at home a few years ago and discovered an episode of Game of Thrones one lazy day. I think it was the fourth episode of the first season. It put me in some sort of trance, and I ended up watching all the way through the finale. I had to start over to see what I had missed at the beginning.
3. If you could have dinner with one character from the series, who would it be and why?
Either Tyrion or Lady Olenna. I love that ol’ bat, you know? She’s the best. And I think I could get drunk and laugh way too much with Tyrion. They’re both delightfully sarcastic.
4. Old Daario or new Daario?
Old Daario. But I would most definitely date new Daario in real life.
5. What is your favorite moment from the series so far?
Oof. One favorite? From the whole series?!? Maybe when they gave Daenerys’s brother his “crown.” Or Arya getting needle back. Or Jaime saving Brienne. I don’t know. I like love and justice.
6. Of all the characters on the show, living or dead, who do you think would make the best King/Queen?
Probably Ned. But I’m not sure what “best” means. Best at ruling? Best for the people? Maybe Daenerys for the people, Tywin for just overall Kingtastic wisdom.
7. If you lived in the GOT universe, what would be your profession?
If they took female hands to the king, I’d be that. An advisor or consultant of some type. Or maybe I’d marry someone powerful and be an Olenna Tyrell type.
8. What are some projects you are involved in outside of WIC Live?
Ooh! Let’s see. Right now I am the Creative Director at Wayside Creations, where we’re cooking up some positively diabolical things. *evil laugh* I’ve also signed on for a fantasy series with Machinima that will be directed by Jay Lee, and have a feature coming out this summer.
9. If you lived in the GOT universe, which house would you belong to?
Tyrell. They’re secretly the baddest bitches around. (Besides Daenerys.)
10. Prediction time: When the series is at an end, who do you think will be sitting on the Iron Throne?
I genuinely have no idea. I would have liked it to be Robb once upon a time. Now, I’m hoping it’s one of the women. Daenerys? Or Margaery finally gets to be THE queen? As long as it’s not Stannis. Then it would be SNOOZE landing. Snoozesteros.