GoT Laughs: The Mother of Pizza, texting in Westeros, and a Facebook Recap
By Lightbringer on in Humor.

YouTube Comedy group ‘The New Dirty Bastards’ have discovered why the slaves of Meereen were so thankful for their new ruler, Daenerys Targaryen. Not only did she free them from their masters, she threw them an epic pizza party!

Bill Bradley at the Huffington Post thinks that last week’s episode could have been even crazier if the characters could have texted each other, and he’s probably right.

And of course, the only way to trump Westeros with texting, is Westeros with Facebook. Don’t miss this week’s Facebook recap:

1. ANiceChianti
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

… Hodor?

2. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Has GRRM even ordered the damn pizza yet? He seems like the double pepperoni and italian sausage type. His Lipitor is definitely working overtime.

3. Strider
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 8:02 pm | Permalink

I liked all Jojen FB lines. Particularly the ones where he kept pointing out that Karl is not in the books and the Carster’s keep attack is just an HBO plot.

Hodor’s Bastard:

Stop giving the man ideas! And you better not jinx it with all this talk of Lipitor. LOL

I presume you still root for a 2015 TWOW release…

4. WildSeed
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

Love the Arya / Sandor fake text , LOL !

5. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

Strider,

Winter 2015 for TWoW! May it be another heavy & long winter that keeps us inside reading TWoW and TWoI&F over and over again. :)

[Yeah, yeah...Werthead will swoop in and shoot me down, I'm sure]

*Optimistic to a fault*

6. Valyrian Walker
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

I’d like to add mine:

I’m making some more….

7. Ms. D. Ranged in AZ
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 1:57 am | Permalink

I’ve finally finished my recap/review for Ep 5 First of His Name! Finally back on track and I can’t wait for tomorrow’s ep.

8. Ms. D. Ranged in AZ
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 2:08 am | Permalink

OMG on the Facebook recap, Pod’s comment to Jon’s photo of the sword through Tanner’s head: “Dude please, pushing in from behind is my move.” Dozens of KL Whores liked it. Can’t stop laughing….

9. John-Michael Lelievre
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 5:21 am | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard,

February, 2016.

10. Valyrian Plastic
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 5:31 am | Permalink

Good Facebook recap as usual, but no comic? I hope Azad’s okay. And I still can’t believe these haven’t been used yet. Short and to the point, unlike some of the other fan cartoons.

11. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 6:34 am | Permalink

John-Michael Lelievre:
    February, 2016.

Damn realists! Always ruining my fantasies!

12. jentario
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 8:50 am | Permalink

John-Michael Lelievre,

Why February?

13. Johan Sporre
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 9:19 am | Permalink

One of the best FB recaps of the later seasons. Laughed out loud at Ghost’s comment.

14. freoduwebbe
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 9:20 am | Permalink

Another pup reunited.. awwwwwwwww
    love these

15. Strider
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 9:58 am | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard,

Martin will make it happen. Just you watch, HB! Until then I’m reading my Christopher Moore.
    (Mr. Whitehead will give you what he thinks are possible scenarios. But one just chooses what one wants.)

16. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 10:11 am | Permalink

Strider,

(Fingers crossed)

Btw, “A Dirty Job”, “Bloodsucking Fiends” and “Fluke” are some of my absolute favorites! I read everything Moore writes. Guaranteed lols.

17. Strider
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard,
    Are you steering for an off topic?! HAHA I got A Dirty Job in hardcover! I had fun reading it.

I love his Lamb and adore his Fool. Pocket has to be one of my favorite characters from all his works. As a result I bought The Serpent of Venice (came out recently, last month) and I’m laughing myself silly with his: “Fuckstockings!” said I, in perfect fucking French…

18. Roger König
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard:
    Strider,

(Fingers crossed)

I love “A Dirty Job”, “Lamb” and “Fool” especially. Am sooooo looking forward to the sequel of “A Dirty Job”. :)

19. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted May 11, 2014 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Roger König,

A sequel to ADJ??? Whoa…I am stopped in my tracks. Really? I had not heard. ADJ was one of those unique novels that had me laughing and weeping within paragraphs of each other.

It’s so funny that he also has a graphic novel titled “The Griff.”