Flicks And The City caught up with Roger Ashton-Griffiths at Collectormania 21 in Milton Keynes this week. Roger is a newcomer to Game of Thrones in Season 4 with his portrayal of the loveable Lord, Mace Tyrell, and admittedly did not have a lot of time to prepare for the role. He talks about shooting the Purple Wedding, jumping into his first scene ever, Tyrion’s trial, and working with some of Thrones’ remarkable actors. He also reveals that he just received the news that Mace Tyrell will be back for Season 5.
- Shooting the Purple Wedding
- Watching Joffrey die multiple times
- Shooting his first scene, Tyrion’s trial
- Working with remarkable actors
- The possibility of a Thrones movie
- Mace Tyrell confirmed for Season 5
- What he’d like to do in Season 5