Game of Thrones Season 4 Finale: Catch WIC Live Immediately After ‘The Children’
By WiC Staff on in WIC Live.

Jess_Adam_Tybee_table

Tonight’s Game of Thrones finale “The Children” figures to be an exciting and explosive event. The episode features an extended runtime and we should get to see a number of major plot lines come to an end.

Though you may be sad that the season is about to be over, the folks at WIC Live will help extend your Game of Thrones enjoyment a little longer.

WIC Live will air immediately following the conclusion of tonight’s episode. We thought rather than wait until our usual Monday slot, we’d get right into covering all of the fallout from what everyone expects to be an explosive finale.

Join host Adam Rady, along with Jessica Kinney, Tybee Diskin and some more special guests as they recap all the action from “The Children” and talk about some of their favorite moments from the season.

The season finale of WIC Live will air right here on WinterIsComing.net and also on Daily Motion at roughly 10:15 pm eastern/7:15 pm central.

In the meantime, feel free to catch up on some of last week’s WIC Live segments you may have missed after the jump.

Will Jon Snow Return to Castle Black? by Winter Is Coming

Was Ygritte’s Death Necessary or Forced? by Winter Is Coming

Game of Thrones Power Rankings: The Watchers On The Wall by Winter Is Coming

1. asfastasican
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 9:30 am | Permalink

Hodor

2. GeekFurious
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 9:33 am | Permalink

SPOILER:

Adam and Jessica are going to be like “OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!”

And Tybee is going to be like “Eh. Yeah. It was cool. I guess. Shrug. Did my paycheck clear?”

3. kdenn1020
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 9:34 am | Permalink

Um no thanks.

4. 123
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 9:48 am | Permalink

i’ve never watched any of these, and i never will. there are hundreds of review shows on youtube, some made by people who’s opinions i respect or people who i legitimately find entertaining. so i watch them instead of this WiClive show which from the outside doesn’t inspire me to invest my time in. i think this show is a waste of WiC’s resources. ( please don’t hate on me… :P )

5. A wolf named dire
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:07 am | Permalink

123 kind of tough for you to judge that without having watched. You should give them a try they have really improved as they have gone on and are pretty dang entertaining now especially Adam and Jessica.

Looking forward to you all doing this after the episode a great idea!!!

6. Patchy Face
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:09 am | Permalink

123,

Watch tonight and see if you want to continue – just a suggestion.

7. Ours is the Fury
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:26 am | Permalink

123,

I completely respect having your own opinions and tastes but:

i’ve never watched any of these, and i never will.

Don’t you find it a little bizarre to make a pronouncement about a show you’ve never watched?

8. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:42 am | Permalink

123,

You sound like the ridiculous Iranian theocracy and mullahs who issue foolish fatwas on authors of books that they haven’t read or understood.

*Salman Rushdie forever!*

How could any discussion of GoT or ASoI&F be bad? Can’t you appreciate the enthusiasm?

9. Stella
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:52 am | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard:
    123,

*Salman Rushdie forever!*

So glad you are here, HB. Once you post, I don’t have to!

Salman Rushdie Forever!

And long live Game of Thrones, too.

10. Jake
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 10:52 am | Permalink

I was pretty psyched last night, I was scanning ahead on HBO to see if they were going to have a season 4 marathon on today and when I finally got to 9PM, Sunday night, I was happy to see “Game of Thrones – 9:00-10:15″, only an extra 15 minutes, but if there was ever an episode that could use the extra time, I think it would be tonight’s episode.

11. Hodor's Bastard
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Stella,

“S t e l l a!!!”

— Stanley, yelling from the ground floor to that open window on the 2nd floor…

12. Reef
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 11:44 am | Permalink

123,

I do believe you just posted the definition of ignorance.

13. Lyn
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

I don’t like special guests because they are always sullied and imo this type of discussions are more interesting with unsullied. That is why I was hoping it would only be Adam, Jessica and Tybee, but idk, maybe the guests are unsullied. I sure hope so.

14. Sid
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

GeekFurious:
    SPOILER:

Adam and Jessica are going to be like “OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!”

Yeah these are getting worse as the show goes on. No one is going to watch this last episode as anyone who’s not on the east coast won’t have seen it yet.

“That was poor planning!”

Also the LS spoilers on the right menu makes me want to throw the FanSided editors from the top of the wall.

15. Ours is the Fury
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Sid,

Yeah, I’m sorry, I’m seeing if anything can be done about that.

16. Omar Brown
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

GeekFurious:
    SPOILER:

Adam and Jessica are going to be like “OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!”

Nailed it!

17. Rygar
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Hey I would still bang them.

18. Maurice James
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

123,

Yea like comic book girl 19.

19. Sid
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Ours is the Fury:
    Sid,

Yeah, I’m sorry, I’m seeing if anything can be done about that.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Now we have the top story “When does show return?”. FanSided editors need to call it a morning and watch some World Cup.

WHEN DOES SHOW RETURN

In all seriousness though, I’ve seen editors deleting spoiler-ish comments about LS and to see it undermined by the parent site is just sad.

20. kdenn1020
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

Wish we could have an idea of just how beneficial the FanSided marriage was. Traffic numbers, comments increases, etc.

21. Bradyn Dravyn
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Happy Fathers Day Tywin muhahahaha!

22. Stella
    Posted June 15, 2014 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

Hodor’s Bastard,

Yes, that’s me.

Glad to see our faithful mods are looking into the Fansided Spoilery Sidebar Thingy (that’s a technical term, you know). Much appreciated.

I think video-recapping is an art. And unfortunately, there are not many artists doing it currently…but kudos to those who try. I would never say anything bad about them. Wait. I just did. Oh, well…Sorry.

:-)

23. Adam Rady
    Posted June 16, 2014 at 2:00 am | Permalink

Thanks to everyone that tuned in! Tonight was especially challenging with having had just watched the show, but we all had a blast!

Every week you all give us a chance and we really appreciate it, and though we may not always live up to expectations we greatly enjoy our time and hope to keep trying things that excite, inspire, and encourage more Game of Thrones fans!