Flicks and the City recently caught up with Game of Thrones’ resident White Walker, Ross Mullan, at Collectormania. Mullan portrayed the White Walker who gave Samwell Tarly quite a scare at the end of Season 2, but was ultimately shattered by dragonglass in Season 3. However, Mullan was invited back for Season 4, given a makeover, and got to carry Craster’s final son deep into the North, delivering him onto an icy altar.
Mullan discusses his work on Season 4, what the White Walkers really want, and what he would like to see from the White Walkers in Season 5 and beyond.
- His role in Season 4
- Filming in Belfast
- His reaction to the Season 4 script, and the Night’s King
- The fan reaction to Oathkeeper’s final sequence
- Stealing babies
- What he would like to see from the White Walkers in the future
- The White Walkers’ end game
- Filming Sam vs. the White Walker
- His reaction to Joffrey’s death
- He would like to do battle in Season 5
Get a daily update of the site’s latest news, conveniently sent in newsletter form, directly to your inbox. Sign up for WiC Daily.