A number of cast members were guests at London Film & Comic Con this weekend, and Flicks And The City has shared a full video of the Game of Thrones panel. Gethin Anthony, Finn Jones, Kristian Nairn, Ellie Kendrick, Sibel Kekilli, and Ian Beattie had a good time talking about their work on Thrones, and answering plenty of hypothetical fan questions. And in case you missed it yesterday, Finn Jones closes the panel by sending Joffrey’s piñata head flying in one sweeping slice.
- Who has been their favorite person to work with
- If they could pick one character to sit on the throne, who would it be
- What they found particularly appealing about their character’s strength
- What their dream ‘geeky’ role would be
- Who misbehaves the most on set
- Thoughts on special Game of Thrones episodes, like Christmas or musical
- If they could play a character of the opposite sex, who would it be
- For those who have died, were they told of their fate during the audition
- If they could revive any character, who would it be
- Which House of family would they join personally
- Is there anything about the history of Westeros they’d like to know more about
- Their thoughts on a Hodor spin-off series
Get a daily update of the site’s latest news, conveniently sent in newsletter form, directly to your inbox. Sign up for WiC Daily.