It’s time for Take the Black Live, the one and only show on the internet that dares to discuss fantasy, sci-fi, streaming services, vampires, puppets and more. Prepare to be entertained.
The Take the Black Podcast is on iTunes and Google Play! Please subscribe and download from there if you can. Also, you can help us out by giving us a five-star rating and leaving a friendly comment! We’re also now on Spreaker, so try us there, as well.
Okay, now that you’ve prepared, here’s the show:
As always, we are overrun with topics, including:
- Game of Thrones veterans Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Jason Momoa (Khal Drodo) are teaming up for the vampire buddy comedy we never knew we desperately needed.
- Avatar 2 has started filming again, and where James Cameron goes, the rest of the industry follows. Is it too early to go back to work? Is it riskier than it’s worth?
- HBO Max is here, and it has some tricks up its sleeve. But is it enough to convince people to subscribe?
- They’re making a sequel to Labyrinth. Good idea? Bad idea?
- And finally, Mia has an advance review of Space Force, the new Netflix comedy from the creators of The Office….and starring the main guy from The Office, Steve Carell! Is it worth your time?
We’ll be back with more Take the Black Live next Wednesday, June 3 at 4:00 p.m. Join us on the Winter Is Coming Facebook page to join the discussion live.