The official box art has been unveiled, as well as some details on the bonus content we can expect. The usual roundtable discussions, on-set interviews, audio commentaries, and animated histories will be included, as well as features on the Battle for the Wall, the Bastards of Westeros, and a special sit-down with Byran Cogman and those we lost in Season 4.
The Blu-ray set with Digital Copy will be available for $79.98, while the DVD set will be available for $59.99.
Full details below:
GAME OF THRONES®: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON
Nominated for 19 Emmy Awards® Including Outstanding Drama Series
Available February 17, 2015 on Blu-rayTM with Digital Copy, DVD & Digital HD
Loaded with Exclusive Bonus Content Including Comprehensive Guides & Illustrated Histories
“The most epic, ambitious show on television” (Chicago Sun-Times) is back and bigger than ever when Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season hits stores this winter. Season 4 of the hit HBO series, which broke ratings records and topped The Sopranos® to become the most popular show in the network’s history, was nominated for 19 Emmy® awards including Outstanding Drama Series, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Peter Dinklage) and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Lena Headey). One of the best-selling TV on BD/DVD titles in each of its years of release, Game of Thrones follows the noble families of Westeros as they battle for control of the Seven Kingdoms. Available February 17, 2015 on Blu-ray with Digital Copy ($79.98), DVD ($59.99) and Digital HD, Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season is packed with exclusive new bonus content including roundtable discussions, on-set interviews, audio commentaries, and brand new animated histories giving fans hours of extensive, never-before-seen material.
Blu-ray with Digital Copy – includes all DVD features plus:
- In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
- Histories & Lore – Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.
- Behind the Battle for the Wall – Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series’ most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.
- The Fallen: A Roundtable – Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature will shed light on what it’s like to live-and die-in the Game of Thrones world.
- The Politics of Power: A Look Back at Season 3 – Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.
- Bastards of Westeros – Hear showrunners David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes – Two deleted scenes.
- Audio Commentaries – Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more!
Get a daily update of the site’s latest news, conveniently sent in newsletter form, directly to your inbox. Sign up for WiC Daily.